HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Nitty Chant (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=228523)

TheKingPin 03-08-2006 11:32 AM

Nitty Chant

Sorry to take up room on the board for this but I think it needs to be seen. I think that with some of the eaves Nitty makes we need to start chanting his name...Nitty Nitty Nitty is perfect for that. Esche dosnt have one really available. Look at the Marty, Miller, Eddy chants around the leage. I think it would be great for Nitty and everyone if that happend. I wont be there till the PLayoffs but whoever is going to the games try ang get the chant started... :yo:

Philly Flyer Fan* 03-09-2006 07:23 AM

Niitty.......Niitty..............Niitty...................Niitty

Niitty is GOD :yo: :bow:

PRB 03-09-2006 01:37 PM

Isn't it usually the opposition fan who chants the goalies name like that when he's having a bad game in a way to mock him even more?

Polaris Husky 03-09-2006 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belfast Giants
Isn't it usually the opposition fan who chants the goalies name like that when he's having a bad game in a way to mock him even more?

I know we've done that to Ed Belfour before, and got it to the point where he'd charge out of the net to try to hit forwards, but I'm not sure if I've seen it happen other times....

Jaysus 03-09-2006 05:42 PM

Frank The Tank!
Frank The Tank!
Frank The Tank!
Frank The Tank!
Frank The Tank!

Dig Out Your Soul 03-09-2006 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaysus
Frank The Tank!
Frank The Tank!
Frank The Tank!
Frank The Tank!
Frank The Tank!

Not an entirely bad idea! I'd drive to Philly just to chant this and do the "driving the tank" hand motions.

BloodOnTheIce 03-09-2006 06:27 PM

goalie chant? neato
can we all wear our super keen orange crush t's

TheKingPin 03-09-2006 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodOnTheIce
goalie chant? neato
can we all wear our super keen orange crush t's

say what you want but when the Flyers played Buffalo and the Miller Miller MIller chants were going it was awesome. Miller even said that it made him play better(in so many words)

And the orange t shirts are an awesome site. Obviously you havnt been to a game where they were given out because it just looks so immposing.

BloodOnTheIce 03-09-2006 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyersphan
say what you want but when the Flyers played Buffalo and the Miller Miller MIller chants were going it was awesome. Miller even said that it made him play better(in so many words)

And the orange t shirts are an awesome site. Obviously you havnt been to a game where they were given out because it just looks so immposing.

what are you 8

awesome!

it is a sad day in Philadelphia sports when we embrace a chant for a goalie, or some lame *** orange crush campaign.

it is not imposing. it is pathetic.

TheKingPin 03-10-2006 08:35 AM

Quote:

what are you 8

awesome!

it is a sad day in Philadelphia sports when we embrace a chant for a goalie, or some lame *** orange crush campaign.

haha whatever buddy. go sit in the corner :cry: while the rest of us have fun...CHANTING

Mikey Z21 03-10-2006 08:46 AM

We have a goalie up here in Reading(ROYALS) by the name of Cody Rudkowski....when the CODY....CODY....CODY....chant gets going, it is pretty neat and the arena becomes energized!!!

I prefer though, when the crowd starts chanting the opposition goalie's name....we are pretty good at doing that up here in Reading!!!

Either way...it's all good!!!!! :yo:

TheKingPin 03-10-2006 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey Z21
We have a goalie up here in Reading(ROYALS) by the name of Cody Rudkowski....when the CODY....CODY....CODY....chant gets going, it is pretty neat and the arena becomes energized!!!

I prefer though, when the crowd starts chanting the opposition goalie's name....we are pretty good at doing that up here in Reading!!!

Either way...it's all good!!!!! :yo:

Yea i know what you mean. I was at the game where we eliminated the Devils chanting MARTY MARTY MARTY...Did the sam when he was going through troubles with his wife.

Jaysus 03-23-2006 01:37 PM

Frank The Tank!
Frank The Tank!
Frank The Tank!
Frank The Tank!
Frank The Tank!

facts 03-23-2006 01:46 PM

Nitty Nitty Boom Boom !
Nitty Nitty Boom Boom !
Nitty Nitty Boom Boom !

Philly Flyer Fan* 03-23-2006 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facts
Nitty Nitty Boom Boom !
Nitty Nitty Boom Boom !
Nitty Nitty Boom Boom !

:yo: :yo: Hell yeah :bow:

Niitty Niitty Boom Boom.........that's GOLDEN!

John Flyers Fan 03-23-2006 03:31 PM

It's now more in fashion to serande the opposing goalie .. ala Marty and Eddie ... that actually started with other teams getting on Hextall.

In the 70's and 80's the Spectrum routinely rocked with the names of our own goalies:

Bernie
Bernie
Bernie
Bernie

Pelle
Pelle
Pelle
Pelle

We haven't had goaltending like that in a while, and the ones we did have disn't have names that worked.

Gert B Frobe 03-23-2006 04:49 PM

I used to love it when the crowd at the Spectrum would mock Pete Peeters

Peeeters peeeeters.... that was funny.

My favorite was when somebody would wait for it to get really quiet and scream

"HEY NIEDERMEYER!!!!"

King Fish 03-23-2006 05:52 PM

Quote:

what are you 8

awesome!

Who crapped in your sandwich?

I think the "Frank The Tank" chant is AWSOME...and I'm over 30.

Jaysus 03-28-2006 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaysus
Frank The Tank!
Frank The Tank!
Frank The Tank!
Frank The Tank!
Frank The Tank!

Frank The Tank!
Frank The Tank!
Frank The Tank!
Frank The Tank!
Frank The Tank!

GKJ 03-28-2006 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Flyers Fan
It's now more in fashion to serande the opposing goalie .. ala Marty and Eddie ... that actually started with other teams getting on Hextall.

In the 70's and 80's the Spectrum routinely rocked with the names of our own goalies:

Bernie
Bernie
Bernie
Bernie

Pelle
Pelle
Pelle
Pelle

We haven't had goaltending like that in a while, and the ones we did have disn't have names that worked.

Beeeee-zerr :sarcasm:

Broad st phantom 03-28-2006 11:53 AM

im for frank the tank

donelikedinner 03-28-2006 01:04 PM

Nitty Nitty Bang Bang!
Nitty Nitty Bang Bang!
Nitty Nitty Bang Bang!
Nitty Nitty Bang Bang!

ShawnTHW 03-28-2006 05:04 PM

HOw bout

THE CITY WANTS NIITTY
THE CITY WANTS NIITTY