HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Edmonton Oilers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Comrie Status? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=22878)

Leaf_Crazy 10-25-2003 09:01 PM

Comrie Status?
 
I know you Edmonton fans are tired of being asked Questions like this.. But Im curious if you have any news about Comrie, hes one of my favourite players, I love watching him play on Saturday nights and seeing his highlights throughout the week. Any idea on what the status between Edmonton and his agent are? Does he want more money? Does he want to be traded? What is going on? How long do you believe it will be before he returns / if he returns?

Thanks

LoudmouthHemskyfan#1 10-25-2003 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaf_Crazy
I know you Edmonton fans are tired of being asked Questions like this.. But Im curious if you have any news about Comrie, hes one of my favourite players, I love watching him play on Saturday nights and seeing his highlights throughout the week. Any idea on what the status between Edmonton and his agent are? Does he want more money? Does he want to be traded? What is going on? How long do you believe it will be before he returns / if he returns?

Thanks

We have no clue, really wish we did, but nothing is being said.

Hopefully performances like tonight mean that KLowe realizes he has to sit down and get #89 back in uniform.

Narnia 10-25-2003 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoudmouthHemskyfan#1
We have no clue, really wish we did, but nothing is being said.

Hopefully performances like tonight mean that KLowe realizes he has to sit down and get #89 back in uniform.

And hopefully the fans won't boo him like they did with Poti when he was a holdout.

LoudmouthHemskyFan#2 10-25-2003 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oilers89
And hopefully the fans won't boo him like they did with Poti when he was a holdout.

If he is in oiler silks there wont be much booing...#1 and I tried start a "Sign mike comrie..clap, clap, clap-clap-clap" chant we tried, but to no avail.

Narnia 10-25-2003 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoudmouthHemskyfan#2
If he is in oiler silks there wont be much booing...#1 and I tried start a "Sign mike comrie..clap, clap, clap-clap-clap" chant we tried, but to no avail.

It would be nice but we all know what happened with Poti. Brownlee has a vandanda of getting Comrie out of town. It's the way it is and I don't like it but it will happen. It happened when Weight was a hold up. He played well and all was forgotten. That's all Comrie has to do and hopefully all will be forgotten but I'm not holding my breath.

Yanner39 10-26-2003 01:43 AM

In the Ottawa Sun this morning, talk is the Thrashers' interest is growing although the Rangers are the front runner...We'll see I guess


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:03 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.