Top 10 Players on the Oil u would most willingly trade
K, not a good start to the year so far if you wanted to shake stuff up who would u be most willing to trade? don't take in just their value to the team but what we could recieve for trading them and whether or not it would be greater than their value to us.
1.Comrie is first of course
2-10. what do you think?
1. Shawn Horcoff
2. Tommy Salo
3. Brad Isbister
4. Fernando Pisani
5. Eric Brewer
6. Scott Ferguson
7. Jason Smith
8. Jani Rita
10. obscure prospects
In other words, Ryan Smyth, Ales Hemsky, Marty Reasoner, Ethan Moreau, Georges Laraque, Raffi Torres (grudgingly), Radek Dvorak, Mike York, Jason Chimera, Steve Staios, Alex Semenov, MAB, Cory Cross, Jarret Stoll and Ty Conklin are all stayin on my team.
10 is a pretty HUGE number.
Laraque and/or Bobo Brewer wouldn't make my have a hissy fit........naturally for the right player(s) coming back.
Both seem to have a focus problem or something...hell I don't know.
I'm outta ideas. Need more time. Other teams will start to find there needs too in time.
1. Comrie - would be great if he came back, but unlikely so he's #1
2. Laraque - his pay is getting up there and I think its unlikely he'll be anything more than a fourth liner. His fighting ability means little if he doesn't drop them at the right times.
3. Salo - I just don't think we could get anything for him right now.
4. Cross/Ferguson - they both play similar games, but if both are in the lineup we should have elite talent as the first three d-men... which we don't.
5. Horcoff - I like Horc & think we should keep as long as he's on the third/fourth line. If Stoll can play there, than I'd rather keep Reasoner.
1. Comrie - I want him back badly, but that probably won't happen.
2. Isbister - What a waste.
3. Salo - Unless he can pull it together soon...
4. Laraque - It boggles my mind with this guy. We know what he's capable of, he does too. We've seen what he can do. He Loves Edmonton and has stated he'd even retire if he was traded. My question is, if he loves being an Oiler so much, why the hell does he play his best only once and a while!?
5. Cross - Should actually be number 2 or 3.
2.Smith(seems to have taken a back seat in the leadership dept. to Smyth and Moreau)
5.Salo(Y can't u just play good till Deslauriers gets here? so we can have a nice retirement party for u)
8.Brewer/Isbister(I am rooting for both but they fail to deliver on their potential)
9.Pisani(good depth player but does not deserve his spot)
10.Ferguson(like to keep him for depth but hes expendable)
How about the top six players I'd be willing to keep:
Comrie - unless we are getting a star back
Smyth - Oiler 4 life
Moreau - see above
Reasoner - play him on the first line
Staios - very good player....best bang for the buck IMO
Hemsky - will be a great Oiler someday...unlimited potential
and maybe some guys who haven't played much: Conklin, Stoll, Rita, Semenov, and Torres.
Offers on everyone else.
yeah im just gonna make a list of players i want to keep.... beause there arent very many, thus this list will be shorter (im also only going to include players that are on the team right now, ie. rita because hes in toronto, wont be on this list even though i want to keep him)
comrie - though this is a pipe dream
smyth - year in and year out he comes to play every night and is often a dominant player
hemsky - my LORD the skill this kid has is ridiculous, and he hasnt even really played at the top of his game yet this season and he still has 8 points :)
dvorak - i like this guy a lot actually, plays good defense and i think his scoring will come around
york - does everything pretty well, but nothing great - a good solid player
reasoner - have really been impressed with him
stoll - because his future looks good
torres - same as above
semenov - see above as well
brewer - even though his play as been horrid i still think he has good future
staios - very reliable, too bad hes gone after this season
every other player on this team is expendable, make us an offer - please! lol
add moreau to my list
These are the two players I would like to see the Oilers part with. However I doubt that a package deal is feasible due to the contract that Salo holds and the value it can return.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:56 PM.|
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.