HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Edmonton Oilers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   chistov (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=23181)

Bignasti 10-27-2003 04:50 AM

chistov
 
Noticed he was listed as a healthy scratch for last night's game !
If the Ducks are unhappy with him -and this would indicate that they are, it seems much more plausible for him to be included in a Comrie deal (the ducks are one of the teams reportedly interested http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam031027/nhl_edm1-sun.html). Although it would be a gamble, I'd do this straight up given the situation.

thome_26 10-27-2003 06:25 AM

OH GOD!! I hope thats what that means!!!! I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Chistov as an Oiler. Him and Hemsky are two of probably the top 6-7 young kids in the NHL!!!! That'd be great. He's so fast and shifty - he'd fit right in with the Oilers! I just hope that the Ducks are ready to give up on him after a few so-so games (he hasn't been that bad, as he is one of the few non-minus players in Anaheim right now)!!

creative giant* 10-27-2003 12:58 PM

when is winter going to shut his mouth? if he thinks klowe and comrie are Marx and Reagan, then he must think of himself as Aristotle, reading klowe's mind all the time

thome_26 10-27-2003 01:11 PM

Winter is a little Jerk. I mean so much for there little confidentiality agreement - what a two faced jerk off! Again (I've did this already), If you happen to see this post Winter:
:moon:

Oiler94 10-27-2003 01:15 PM

Chistov for Comrie would be amazing!

future consideration 10-27-2003 03:20 PM

Chistov is not getting dealt. Ask any Duck fan on thier board and they'll tell you the same. The Ducks are pretty deep at center and don't really need to trade their best prospect winger for another center.

thome_26 10-27-2003 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by future consideration
Chistov is not getting dealt. Ask any Duck fan on thier board and they'll tell you the same. The Ducks are pretty deep at center and don't really need to trade their best prospect winger for another center.

Well they might not be overly crazy about the something like that, but it has been reported several places and holds as much chance as any of the other rumors

Jim_Harnock 10-27-2003 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by future consideration
Chistov is not getting dealt. Ask any Duck fan on thier board and they'll tell you the same.

Last time I checked, Ducks fans aren't the ones who make trades. Check any hockey board and you'll find a list of "untouchables" who end up being traded by the end of the season.

outKast* 10-27-2003 05:28 PM

If the Ducks ever want to get rid of Chistov, then i want a defenseman comming back. I think either Vishnovsky or Sauer comming Edmonton's way would be great from Edmonton's POV.

Chistov, Sauer

for

Comrie, Allen, 5th

or

Chistov, Vishnovsky

for

Comrie, Fergusson, 2nd

thome_26 10-27-2003 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oilflip
If the Ducks ever want to get rid of Chistov, then i want a defenseman comming back. I think either Vishnovsky or Sauer comming Edmonton's way would be great from Edmonton's POV.

Chistov, Sauer

for

Comrie, Allen, 5th

or

Chistov, Vishnovsky

for

Comrie, Fergusson, 2nd

I don't mind the second prop. but I think that second should be a third. other then that I'd be happy with it.

future consideration 10-28-2003 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim_Harnock
Last time I checked, Ducks fans aren't the ones who make trades. Check any hockey board and you'll find a list of "untouchables" who end up being traded by the end of the season.

All I'm saying is that they would know whats going on their team best. Chistov is comparable to Hemsky. Would we trade Hemsky for another LW? Doubtful, so I doubt they're trading Chistov for another center. Especially since Getzlaf almost made the team this year.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:51 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.