HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   3 articles done (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=23309)

montreal 10-27-2003 02:01 PM

3 articles done

Guys and Gals just wanted to let you know that I got 3 articles done, as 2 of them have been handed in already. Nothing big, just a stats update with table listing updated stats. An article on the AHL/ECHL prospects, and one on the goalie prospects which I haven't handed in yet, since it will be a few days before it gets put up.

I do have a few things I'm working on currently. I just got a game from Finland of Oskari Korpikari, so I will put something together on that. Plus I have two games of Korneev from this year that I'll post something on as well. I should be getting one of Locke's games next week, and I'm going to 3 Hamilton Bulldogs games this week, as I hope to get a few interviews and I will have game reports from those games as well.

I have tried a few more interviews, but so far, Locke, Flood and Stewart have yet to get back with me or their organizations I should say. Lapierre and O'Byrne I hope to interview at some point over the next few weeks.

Any comments, suggestions, opinions... fire away. :yo: :rolly:

mommyslittlemonster 10-27-2003 03:59 PM

montreal

Thank you montreal your hard work is greatly appreciated.

habsfansam 10-27-2003 04:21 PM

i know that many of us are anxious to see Kastitsyn (actually, is there a correct spelling of his name translated from cyrillic??) in action... is it possible to get some footage of his play with CSKA2... trim it and make a highlight reel that we could see??

someone posted some footage of korneev and that was great... whetted my apetite!

GO HABS!!

montreal 10-27-2003 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by habsfansam
i know that many of us are anxious to see Kastitsyn (actually, is there a correct spelling of his name translated from cyrillic??) in action... is it possible to get some footage of his play with CSKA2... trim it and make a highlight reel that we could see??

someone posted some footage of korneev and that was great... whetted my apetite!

GO HABS!!

Sorry but I have little computer skills. I just found out that Kastsitsyn played tonight, but didnt get any points. Also, I found out that if he plays in the either or both of the next two CSKA games, I'll be getting them on tape. Although it takes several weeks for the tapes to arrive from Moscow! I have no idea how I could take a game from VCR and put it on my computer.

montreal 10-27-2003 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommyslittlemonster
Thank you montreal your hard work is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

habitants9_4 10-27-2003 06:06 PM

I am sure you get Press Credentials, but does Hockeysfuture pay you to fly around the world to scout these players?

montreal 10-27-2003 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by habitants9_4
I am sure you get Press Credentials, but does Hockeysfuture pay you to fly around the world to scout these players?

Oh man I wish. I don't get paid one cent. I write for two sites, plus another has recently asked me to write for their site when it's up and running. HF does offer press passes, but I didn't take them up on their offer, as I like to sit as close to the ice as I can and I don't take in that many games. I do have some contacts all over the world, and they tape hockey games for me and I return the favor. I try and watch a lot of hockey, mostly Hab related or guys that are draft eligable.