HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Bash JR thread (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=233233)

Fat Elvis 03-21-2006 12:39 AM

Bash JR thread

Would it make a difference if they just waived JR at this point? I mean can someone put a bullet in that dying cow already. Luc ain't far behind.

Who else could they call up?

Captain Ron 03-21-2006 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KING ELVI
Would it make a difference if they just waived JR at this point? I mean can someone put a bullet in that dying cow already. Luc ain't far behind.

Who else could they call up?

Tambellini......oh wait. :sarcasm:

two out of three* 03-21-2006 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spongebob
Tambellini......oh wait. :sarcasm:

And Grebeshkov can come up for Dempsey!

Oh.. wait..

robitaillefan 03-21-2006 01:16 AM

Send Roenick to manchester!

Bring up KANKO!!!

*** has this guy done???....enough is enough....what a waste of 4.9 million....it makes me puke when i think of who we could have signed.

MAN IM CHOKED!!!!

two out of three* 03-21-2006 01:18 AM

The talent level in the AHL is too high for JR. (not a joke.)

Maybe the ECHL.

Captain Ron 03-21-2006 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaceoffsRLikeWins4Us
The talent level in the AHL is too high for JR. (not a joke.)

Maybe the ECHL.

The Beer League:)

took420s 03-21-2006 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TubbyTerrion
please let me get in one good TOLD YA SO!

Thank you!

You seem to like doing that huh :shakehead

robitaillefan 03-21-2006 01:23 AM

When i saw the ticker on tsn saying that we are going to trade for him .. i knew it was no good.

I never had confidence in him...hes a loaf....done!

Osprey 03-21-2006 01:30 AM

For most of the season, I thought that JR would pick it up in the 2nd half and be a key player for the team down the stretch and in the playoffs. I just want to admit that I was wrong about that. I don't hate the guy or dislike the trade like most of you, but I obviously gave him too much of the benefit of the doubt.

TubbyTerrion* 03-21-2006 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by took420s
You seem to like doing that huh :shakehead

34+ seasons of practice, my son...

PSP 03-21-2006 01:48 AM

I'm just curious if ANYONE in this organ-eye-zation will be held accountable for this season. Not only have they failed miserably, but they have managed to gut a good portion of the prospect pool at the same time.

The Tikkanen 03-21-2006 01:56 AM

Parrish didn't score a point tonight, just wanted to keep you guys updated on his production as a King.

levacktrash 03-21-2006 02:30 AM

Release him. It would be nice way to let him go after all his comments about ungrateful fans and then, of course the Kings had too many give aways and discounts which really cut deep into his spending money. Why does he think the fans owe him something? Guys like him, Gretz, Toccect and the rest of their gang are playing us for fools. Jeremy would be driving a garbage truck if it was not for hockey. He is a poison on the team. I think it would be a real lift to the team to cut him and if Luc says anything get rid of him too.

Kingz4ever 03-21-2006 02:32 AM

who's jr?

Ziggy Stardust 03-21-2006 02:36 AM

http://www.detroitsportsrag.com/images/roenick.bmp

I'm not an animal, I'm a human being!

Venom_17 03-21-2006 02:56 AM

We need to Gauthier to knock Roenick's lights out. Then JR will be concussed like he was in the first game against Dallas. He was so concussed, he thought it was 1995 and he was playing for the Hawks..which is why he scored twice.

levacktrash 03-21-2006 04:41 AM

I wonder how much more money would make him whole. Maybe he'll Blake us and rip the A off his jersey.

savemefromtears 03-21-2006 04:47 AM

Ya at the beginning of the season I was comparing Selanne with JR and who the Kings would rather have. I thought Selanne was too old (although he is actually a year younger) and wouldn't do as much as people would expect. Clearly the opposite has happened. :(

JR is so worthless this season it's not even funny.

......hey his skates didn't fit him!

Steve_KINGS27 03-21-2006 06:47 AM

I'm ashamed once again to be a Kings fan this year. ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where the hell is everyone last night, not just the defence!!!!! This team is worthless! No one has any heart anymore. Wow, we're still in 7th, but by Saturday we'll plummet even further! JR has been the most terrible player i have ever seen. Waive this idiot and make space for real talent next year!!! Your pathetic JR!!!! :shakehead Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh another season down the *******!!!!!!!!

KingsFan7824 03-21-2006 07:59 AM

I figured he could be a decent 2nd line guy. No matter how much you disliked him or the trade, I doubt many people could've seen him ending up, at best, a 4th line player at this point. Obviously he was't going to be the Roenick from Chicago, or even Phoenix, but a $5 million, 8 goal, 4th line guy?

At least the money comes off the payroll in the summer.

GKJ 03-21-2006 08:05 AM

He's a UFA, he'll be let loose after the reason. I thought they would bring him back at a discounted price, but unless he's willing to take much less than $1M, but why do that when someone like Kanko can play for the same price.

Fat Elvis 03-21-2006 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tikkanen
Parrish didn't score a point tonight, just wanted to keep you guys updated on his production as a King.

I'm not going to blame Parrish. He is a player that needs others to set him up, he's a finisher not a creator. AM stuck MP with Luc and JR :shakehead which is like sending out the blind to watch the sun set. Army is a hunk of crap, don't play him with MP. Conroy and Camm would be best. But Conroy is invisible with out Fro and Pavel. MP should be on the PP with Camm.

IMO he was just a bad fit. DTs' fault not Parrish.

took420s 03-21-2006 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TubbyTerrion
34+ seasons of practice, my son...

Keep practicing...Maybe one day you will finally get it right :(

Beauty, eh? 03-21-2006 04:44 PM

This site doesn't have enough bandwidth for all of my angst towards Roenick.

Albi 03-21-2006 07:37 PM

Send him to Vegas...he likes it there.