HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Germany (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Official Frankfurt Lions offseason thread 06-07 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=233431)

ALF AmericanLionsFan 03-21-2006 03:51 PM

Official Frankfurt Lions offseason thread 06-07

Lions sign Eric Perrin to two year contract. I love this first signing. A step in the right direction. :bow:

MAF 03-21-2006 05:06 PM

They also signed Radek Krestan and Michael Bresagk's contract was extended for another year.

Giguere27 03-22-2006 09:33 AM

It's not sure,if Pat Lebeau will come back next season as he has an option to leave the Lions an play in another country.Rumours say that he will probably go to Suisse.It's also offical that defender Chris Armstrong from Ingolstadt will play for the Lions next year.

Sanderson 03-22-2006 10:15 AM

it is also rumoured that Jeff Ulmer will sign in Frankfurt.

A pity, he actually wanted to sign a new contract in Hamburg, but according to newsreports Hamburg's management never talked to him about it. The same thing happened with Darren van Impe, who already asked for a contract extention in November, now he signed with Düsseldorf instead.

SensAndy77 03-29-2006 05:25 AM

Lebeau signed

ALF AmericanLionsFan 03-29-2006 09:04 PM

Very surprised he came back. Everything I saw indicated he probably would be leaving. Very interesting next year with Lebeau and Kelly back and the addition of Perrin

Jeanenne 04-28-2006 05:36 AM

According to the Peoria Journal Star 04.28.06, Lions GM Charly Fliegauf attended Wednesday night's Rivermen game and was expected to meet with defenseman Mike Mottau on Thursday.

ALF AmericanLionsFan 04-28-2006 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanenne
According to the Peoria Journal Star 04.28.06, Lions GM Charly Fliegauf attended Wednesday night's Rivermen game and was expected to meet with defenseman Mike Mottau on Thursday.

Hmmm very interesting.

ALF AmericanLionsFan 09-17-2006 05:24 PM

Well, the Lions are off to a slow start,but as long as injuries don't become a major factor for this team, I think they will begin to gel and have a solid season. Might take the first month or so to get in a good rythmn. Any word on Kelly's knee injury?

ALF AmericanLionsFan 09-17-2006 05:25 PM

How do you edit thread titles?

eishockey101 09-21-2006 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Galvin (Post 6512548)
Well, the Lions are off to a slow start,but as long as injuries don't become a major factor for this team, I think they will begin to gel and have a solid season. Might take the first month or so to get in a good rythmn. Any word on Kelly's knee injury?

Looks like Kelly will be good to go again this weekend as it was a charley horse injury, nothing too serious.

The team has bigger problems with Lebeau with a bad muscle pull and will not play this weekend, Smrek is sick with the flu and Jason Young is a possible no go for the weekend. They have a tough schedule with a game Friday in Iserlohn and then a home game to Hannover on Sunday.

From what I hear there are going to be some changes made soon..............:sarcasm:

ALF AmericanLionsFan 09-21-2006 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eishockey101 (Post 6541367)
Looks like Kelly will be good to go again this weekend as it was a charley horse injury, nothing too serious.

The team has bigger problems with Lebeau with a bad muscle pull and will not play this weekend, Smrek is sick with the flu and Jason Young is a possible no go for the weekend. They have a tough schedule with a game Friday in Iserlohn and then a home game to Hannover on Sunday.

From what I hear there are going to be some changes made soon..............:sarcasm:

Yes, seems like their injury problems have carried over from last year.:banghead: Didn't know that Lebeau would be a no go this weekend. Somehow if they can get through this and survive I think they should be in good shape. What kind of changes are you hearing?

eishockey101 09-22-2006 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Galvin (Post 6541946)
Yes, seems like their injury problems have carried over from last year.:banghead: Didn't know that Lebeau would be a no go this weekend. Somehow if they can get through this and survive I think they should be in good shape. What kind of changes are you hearing?

Looks like Smrek is pretty sick with some kind of infection that has moved to his head and he is now in the hospital for a few days. Young will play this weekend. Lebeau has pulled some stomach muscles and is on a special training program but we will see, they still have a strong team, it is up to the coach.

ALF AmericanLionsFan 09-25-2006 08:34 PM

Smrek with Meningitis? This injury situation is almost comical. Reichel now out for almost two months. We finally get Young back,but Lebeau sounds like he will be out for awhile. All after I thought things were beginning to go well after Friday's big win.:p: