HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Forsberg production (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=235412)

benbouch 03-27-2006 02:24 PM

Forsberg production

What's up with his production ?? 10 pts in his last 13 games ... His production was 1,5 pts per game at the beginning of the year ...

mattihp 03-27-2006 02:24 PM

Maybe he's human after all ;)

Dig Out Your Soul 03-27-2006 02:29 PM

After the Olympics he didn't do much. The last few games he's been getting back on the scoresheet though.

benbouch 03-27-2006 02:30 PM

Do you think he's 100% ???

Puckboy 03-27-2006 02:35 PM

Saving his points for the playoffs

Art Vandelay 03-27-2006 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbouch

If he wasnt he wouldnt be playing.

Jester 03-27-2006 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lion of the North
If he wasnt he wouldnt be playing.

k, that's not true.

Broad st phantom 03-27-2006 03:01 PM

like trippy said he's starting to get back on track

tytech 03-27-2006 03:07 PM

Quote:

What's up with his production ?? 10 pts in his last 13 games ... His production was 1,5 pts per game at the beginning of the year ...

Forsberg went pointless in 5 straight games after the Olympics. That is fact. Not even an assist off a dump in or anyhting. He was pointless.

Take those 5 games out and you have 10 points in last 7 games. 1.4... per game average. No doubt he'll earn his money in the playoffs. You'll see. This team is getting in the mode now and the record the rest of the way should prove something huge. I see a second place finish in the East.

Dig Out Your Soul 03-27-2006 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tytech
Forsberg went pointless in 5 straight games after the Olympics. That is fact. Not even an assist off a dump in or anyhting. He was pointless.

Take those 5 games out and you have 10 points in last 7 games. 1.4... per game average. No doubt he'll earn his money in the playoffs. You'll see. This team is getting in the mode now and the record the rest of the way should prove something huge. I see a second place finish in the East.

Gagne also didn't play those games.

Jester 03-27-2006 03:19 PM

Quote:

Carolina has a game in hand on us, so we're looking at 8-10 pts back with 11 games to play... we're not going to be 5+ games better than Carolina over the last 11 games... just not happening.

tytech 03-27-2006 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jester
Carolina has a game in hand on us, so we're looking at 8-10 pts back with 11 games to play... we're not going to be 5+ games better than Carolina over the last 11 games... just not happening.

Carolina and Buffalo both stink lately. They are going through the confidence factors we already went through. It's not impossible.

Jester 03-27-2006 03:30 PM

Quote:

Carolina and Buffalo both stink lately. They are going through the confidence factors we already went through. It's not impossible.

Buffalo a non-factor in thinking about 2nd place... they won't catch Ottawa...

even if Carolina loses their game in hand, we will be 8 pts back with 11 to play. lets say we finish well, like 8-3 or something... they would need to go 2-9 for us to get the 2nd seed.

not going to happen...

Gags1288 03-27-2006 04:02 PM

Quote:

I would say he's not. I don't think it's his health per say, but his game just seems to be a tad off. He seems to be losing the puck quite a bit lately on rushes up ice and just isn't quite the same player we were seeing earlier in the year. That being said, he seems to be getting closer each game and I have no doubt his game will peak at just the right time.

Philly Flyer Fan* 03-27-2006 04:28 PM

Oh my god............only 10 points in 13 games? Maybe Clarke should release him eh?C'mon man.........give your head a shake. Whatya want, the guys banged up and playing solid still.