HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Rangers vs. Senators PRE-GAME TALK (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=236351)

Osminator 03-30-2006 02:18 AM

Rangers vs. Senators PRE-GAME TALK

:rangers at :sens PRE-GAME TALK

To keep GDT page numbers down, here is the chance for some Pre-Game Talk! :snide: Fire away! :highclap:

Balej20* 03-30-2006 02:20 AM

Awesome Idea...

So here's the lineup I'd like to see tomorrow night:

Prucha-Nylander-Jagr
Straka-Rucchin-Sykora
Orr-Betts-Ward
Hollweg-Moore-ORTY

Malik-Rozy
Toots-Kaspar
Ozo-Poti (as terrible as that pair is defensively)

Holt :propeller hehehe it's so funny!

The Dawg* 03-30-2006 02:22 AM

ya i think orr will be in again. kasper and ozo are both left defensman, right? so that would decrease the chances of that pair being united. we may be stuck with ozo-poti.

Osminator 03-30-2006 02:22 AM

Old saying: Never change a winning team!

The only change however is replacing Strudwick with Tyutin.
Hossa and Giroux can analyse the game from the Press Box.

Exact same line-up, just swap Struddy for Toots.

Do I really have to say who should (and will) be in goal? *grin*

Balej20* 03-30-2006 02:23 AM

:propeller
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dawg
ya i think orr will be in again. kasper and ozo are both left defensman, right? so that would decrease the chances of that pair being united. we may be stuck with ozo-poti.

The idea of a Kaspar-Ozo pair would earn you a major :propeller

Balej20* 03-30-2006 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osminator
Old saying: Never change a winning team!

The only change however is replacing Strudwick with Tyutin.
Hossa and Giroux can analyse the game from the Press Box.

Exact same line-up, just swap Struddy for Toots.

Do I really have to say who should (and will) be in goal? *grin*

Yeah, I know, I agree. Weakes should be between the pipes tonight.

Osminator 03-30-2006 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balej20
Awesome Idea...

Thanks! I know :banana: :biglaugh:

The Dawg* 03-30-2006 02:25 AM

Quote:

Yeah, I know, I agree. Weakes should be between the pipes tonight.

no doubt

Osminator 03-30-2006 02:29 AM

Poti had a really strong game versus the Isles, matter of fact the entrie D had a good game. Strudwick was the only one who didn't stick out... funny, but that's usually the best-case scenario for a D-man! I do think Tyutin brings more to the table.

Lundqvist will need to be sharp tonight, Heatly, Alfredsson and Spezza are not Sean Bergenheim, Mike York or Something Nokelainen.

Balej20* 03-30-2006 02:31 AM

Quote:

Poti had a really strong game versus the Isles, matter of fact the entrie D had a good game. Strudwick was the only one who didn't stick out... funny, but that's usually the best-case scenario for a D-man! I do think Tyutin brings more to the table.

Lundqvist will need to be sharp tonight, Heatly, Alfredsson and Spezza are not Sean Bergenheim, Mike York or Something Nokelainen.

I believe the name you are looking for is Petteri.

But what about leading scorer Jason "I look like I just hatched out of an egg" Blake?

Osminator 03-30-2006 02:36 AM

Alex Giroux is wasting away with the Rangers. I would send him back to Hartford and let him contribute in the development of Immonen, Dawes, Jessiman and Falardeu instead of having the best seat for each Rangers game.

Call up a career minor-leaguer like Martin Sonnenberg, who will probably never dress for the Rangers, but can participate during practice.

Giroux back to the Pack. Sonnenberg up for practices. Period.

FLYLine24 03-30-2006 02:38 AM

Quote:

Alex Giroux is wasting away with the Rangers. I would send him back to Hartford and let him contribute in the development of Immonen, Dawes, Jessiman and Falardeu instead of having the best seat for each Rangers game.

Call up a career minor-leaguer like Martin Sonnenberg, who will probably never dress for the Rangers, but can participate during practice.

Giroux back to the Pack. Sonnenberg up for practices. Period.

'

Giroux only missed one Pack game and that night he was playing a game with the Rangers. Next pack game is Friday night so he might get sent back down before then.

The Dawg* 03-30-2006 02:39 AM

Quote:

But what about leading scorer Jason "I look like I just hatched out of an egg" Blake?

hes such a little biatch, i dont know how he doesnt get a roughin penalty when he tackled moore, but prucha got a roughin penalty for a little jab. but w/e we won

Balej20* 03-30-2006 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYLine88
'

Giroux only missed one Pack game and that night he was playing a game with the Rangers. Next pack game is Friday night so he might get sent back down before then.

I could see that. Maybe now Renney and Co. feell safe putting Orr in there on a more nightly basis.

FLYLine24 03-30-2006 02:40 AM

Quote:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Osminator 03-30-2006 02:42 AM

Yes... Rangers - Senators Pre-Game talk ... aaaaaaall the way.

Balej20* 03-30-2006 02:42 AM

Quote:

hes such a little biatch, i dont know how he doesnt get a roughin penalty when he tackled moore, but prucha got a roughin penalty for a little jab. but w/e we won

The officiating was a joke all night long...A DIVE called on Malik...Holding called on Straka when Yashin was leaning into him and randomly fell...the Blake 5 hooks and then Rough up job of Moore...DP Incesively interfering with guys all over the ice...I could go on and on.

The Dawg* 03-30-2006 02:43 AM

Quote:

The officiating was a joke all night long...A DIVE called on Malik...Holding called on Straka when Yashin was leaning into him and randomly fell...the Blake 5 hooks and then Rough up job of Moore...DP Incesively interfering with guys all over the ice...I could go on and on.

you know it, all of that so true. im out fo real. peace

Balej20* 03-30-2006 02:43 AM

Quote:

you know it, all of that so true. im out fo real. peace

Lata

Osminator 03-30-2006 02:44 AM

I think this will be a low scoring affair vs. Ottawa. Anyone agree or disagree?

Balej20* 03-30-2006 02:44 AM

Quote:

I could see it being about 3-2 or so...If the Rangers wanna have a chance in the game, it will have to be low scoring.

Osminator 03-30-2006 02:46 AM

Quote:

I could see it being about 3-2 or so...If the Rangers wanna have a chance in the game, it will have to be low scoring.

The Rangers better give 110%, they get 4 days off after this game!

BDubinskyNYR17* 03-30-2006 02:48 AM

Quote:

I can see Rangers win 3-2 in shootout, we CANT TAKE PENALTIES. Orr vs McGrattan will be fun to watch.

Osminator 03-30-2006 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOrtmeyer41
I can see Rangers win 3-2 in shootout, we CANT TAKE PENALTIES. Orr vs McGrattan will be fun to watch.

Orr vs. McGratten should be da bomb! McGratten is a tough mofo. A true challenge for Orr.

Balej20* 03-30-2006 02:50 AM

Quote:

The Rangers better give 110%, they get 4 days off after this game!

The 4 days off is def. the incentive for this game. We win here, we stay in first place until we play again...Vs. the FLYERS.