HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Morrisey (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=238673)

braindead 04-06-2006 12:32 AM

Morrisey

I've held my tongue but it's time to lay the truth on the line. I strongly believe that the team's fate lies in the hands of nomorekids. More precisely, the avatar. Our current losing streak dates to the appearance of....the man that should not be named. Snoopy and that other blurry picture weren't much better. We need the eye, man, the giant eye. Our team is in a coma.... wait a minute, that's it.

Our team is in a coma, I know
I know - it’s serious
Predators in a coma, I know
I know - it’s really serious

There were times when I could
Have murdered them
(but you know, I would hate
Anything to happen to them)

No, I don’t want to see them

Do you really think
they’ll pull through ?
Do you really think
they’ll pull through ?
Do ...

I know - it’s serious
My, my, my, my, my, my baby, goodbye

Have strangled them
Would you please
Let me see them !

Do you really think
they’ll pull through ?
Do you really think
they’ll pull through ?
Do ...
Let me whisper my last goodbyes

I know - it’s serious

DontCallPlayersStuds 04-06-2006 04:43 AM

brilliant, and fair enough.

changed!

golfmade 04-06-2006 11:20 PM

It worked.

Enoch 04-06-2006 11:38 PM

Heck, lets bring back the Skeletor Avatar! That one was the best :D

(PS, It worked!!!!)

DontCallPlayersStuds 04-06-2006 11:39 PM

I'm withholding "it worked!" until we play someone that's not, you know, the blues. ;)

braindead 04-07-2006 01:01 AM

It didn't NOT work though so it's a start. And the Ducks lost for good measure. And I now mysteriously get Center Ice in my cable package for free. Not bad for a jpeg swap.

preddevil 04-07-2006 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braindead
And I now mysteriously get Center Ice in my cable package for free. Not bad for a jpeg swap.

I'm not sure, but I believe that technically we are getting a free preview of the MLB package which shares the same channels as Center Ice on most systems.

DontCallPlayersStuds 04-07-2006 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by preddevil
I'm not sure, but I believe that technically we are getting a free preview of the MLB package which shares the same channels as Center Ice on most systems.

That thir, ith correct.

Basher 04-07-2006 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enoch
Heck, lets bring back the Skeletor Avatar! That one was the best :D

(PS, It worked!!!!)

we need some skeletor and beastman

golfmade 04-07-2006 02:41 PM

Quote:

So is that why I'm not getting a single hockey game the last few nights? Last night not a single game was shown, nothing was, it was just a black screen! Bahhhhhhhhhh

Majik1987 04-07-2006 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braindead
I've held my tongue but it's time to lay the truth on the line. I strongly believe that the team's fate lies in the hands of nomorekids. More precisely, the avatar. Our current losing streak dates to the appearance of....the man that should not be named. Snoopy and that other blurry picture weren't much better. We need the eye, man, the giant eye. Our team is in a coma.... wait a minute, that's it.

Our team is in a coma, I know
I know - it’s serious
I know - it’s really serious

Have murdered them

No, I don’t want to see them

Do you really think
they’ll pull through ?
Do you really think
they’ll pull through ?
Do ...

I know - it’s serious
My, my, my, my, my, my baby, goodbye

Have strangled them
Would you please
Let me see them !

Do you really think
they’ll pull through ?
Do you really think
they’ll pull through ?
Do ...
Let me whisper my last goodbyes

I know - it’s serious

Just passing through, but I had to comment that I found this brilliantly funny. :biglaugh: :clap:

preddevil 04-07-2006 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfmade
So is that why I'm not getting a single hockey game the last few nights? Last night not a single game was shown, nothing was, it was just a black screen! Bahhhhhhhhhh

If you have the Center Ice package, you should be getting games. I have been. There was one night where a couple of games were joined in progress due to a scheduling conflict with baseball games.

golfmade 04-08-2006 03:45 AM

Quote:

If you have the Center Ice package, you should be getting games. I have been. There was one night where a couple of games were joined in progress due to a scheduling conflict with baseball games.

I honestly don't know what is going on, I set my TiVo to record the Carolina/Washington game, I get home and turn it on and the screen is black again. This is really pissing me off especially since I spend so much money to get Center Ice.

DontCallPlayersStuds 04-08-2006 10:57 AM

Quote:

I honestly don't know what is going on, I set my TiVo to record the Carolina/Washington game, I get home and turn it on and the screen is black again. This is really pissing me off especially since I spend so much money to get Center Ice.

call your cable provider

lstcyr 04-08-2006 11:30 AM

Quote:

If you don't live in Virginia, you should be able to get it. If you live in the D.C. area, the Center Ice feed is not available if the game is available on a local channel. But who cares about the Caps anyway? :sarcasm:

DontCallPlayersStuds 04-08-2006 12:03 PM

he lives in idaho though, so i don't see any blackout problems for him.

golfmade 04-09-2006 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomorekids
call your cable provider

Well it's back to normal so I dunno what the problem was.