HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   GDT: Nashville @ STL (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=238866)

Basher 04-06-2006 05:12 PM

GDT: Nashville @ STL

Um, go Preds. Just...don't lose.

barrytrotzsneck 04-06-2006 05:47 PM

nah, they'll win, so that everyone can say, "see, the ship is righted. we just beat the blues!"

jstreet 04-06-2006 06:01 PM

so how long until the win streak starts up?

SmokeyClause 04-06-2006 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burnlikestars
so how long until the win streak starts up?

It'll start today. We'll go 5-2 the rest of the way and win the 4th seed.

predperson 04-06-2006 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomorekids
nah, they'll win, so that everyone can say, "see, the ship is righted. we just beat the blues!"

Cold Chickory? :biglaugh:

Nitrous Mafia 04-06-2006 09:56 PM

:handclap:

Congrats on your first goal Weber, and congrats Mason :yo:

Stars-Preds 04-06-2006 10:44 PM

Yes congrats to Weber on his first career goal. Hopefully he gets some PT in the playoffs and I think he'll be on the Nashville blueline for good come October.

golfmade 04-06-2006 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomorekids

No, they won because you got rid of that god awful avatar and switched back to your normal one.

Oh, and did you ever get the DVD? Did it work ok?

barrytrotzsneck 04-06-2006 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfmade
No, they won because you got rid of that god awful avatar and switched back to your normal one.

Oh, and did you ever get the DVD? Did it work ok?

ahh, i thought I PM'ed you...yes...and yes :)

Thanks again!

Enoch 04-06-2006 11:41 PM

Good, boring, hard-fought victory. We played hard out of the gate, and we got the win that should be expected. Mason bounces back from a weak performance with a shutout (Granted he probalby only faced 5 scoring chances the entire night).

I thought Hordichuk played great, and I have to say, I love Shea Weber! Leave him in the lineup....PLEASE!

JussiM 04-07-2006 12:44 AM

Yay for Mason and Weber! :handclap:

sparkle twin 04-07-2006 03:03 AM

Well that's better. Played well all game. PP/PK looked good. Nice hits by Hammer and Hordichuk.

Perreault was the third star on NHL.com. But they used his Montreal picture.

Good job Mason on the shutout and Weber on his goal.

However....I don't like that we couldn't score an even strength goal.

Back to a 4 point lead (thanks to Dallas), hopefully they don't let up but put more distance between us and the #5 team.

jstreet 04-07-2006 09:59 AM

The highlight for me was that Sillinger didnt leave his man wide open in the slot to bang home a sure goal for this first time in 4 games.

Back on the winning track, I like it.