HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   When is Vokoun expected to return? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=239733)

DerekT 04-09-2006 12:05 PM

When is Vokoun expected to return?

Will Vokoun be back this week, or is it more likely he's only back in time for the playoffs now?

benbouch 04-10-2006 08:02 AM

Nobody have any idea ?

vopatsrash 04-10-2006 08:10 AM

If we tell you, Barry Trotz will kill us all with his bare hands.

The Preds are in full playoff injury secrecy mode. Here is the latest I have seen:

"Injury update: Right wing Jordin Tootoo participated in yesterday's morning skate, the first time he's skated since injuring his tailbone last Wednesday in Chicago. Center David Legwand skated as well, though he was a scratch last night.

Trotz continues to list Vokoun (back), defenseman Marek Zidlicky (shoulder) and left wing Steve Sullivan (groin) as day-to-day, though Vokoun and Zidlicky have not skated for days and will need some practice time before they return to the lineup."They're lingering a little bit, but that's really what we've had all year,'' Trotz said of the injury bug. "We've had (256) man-games lost to injury and that's one of the highest figures in the Western Conference."

My guess is that you won't see Vokoun against St Louis, he might play against Minnesota and/or Phoenix to get the rust out and rest him against detroit.

vopatsrash 04-10-2006 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vopatsrash
If we tell you, Barry Trotz will kill us all with his bare hands.

The Preds are in full playoff injury secrecy mode. Here is the latest I have seen:

"Injury update: Right wing Jordin Tootoo participated in yesterday's morning skate, the first time he's skated since injuring his tailbone last Wednesday in Chicago. Center David Legwand skated as well, though he was a scratch last night.

Trotz continues to list Vokoun (back), defenseman Marek Zidlicky (shoulder) and left wing Steve Sullivan (groin) as day-to-day, though Vokoun and Zidlicky have not skated for days and will need some practice time before they return to the lineup."They're lingering a little bit, but that's really what we've had all year,'' Trotz said of the injury bug. "We've had (256) man-games lost to injury and that's one of the highest figures in the Western Conference."

My guess is that you won't see Vokoun against St Louis, he might play against Minnesota and/or Phoenix to get the rust out and rest him against detroit.

either that, or he's out for the playoffs... :shakehead :dunno: :propeller

mmneely932 04-10-2006 05:04 PM

Maybe in time for next season...

wwwwaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!
The hockey gods hate us!