HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Preds/Blues GDT (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=240475)

golfmade 04-11-2006 05:52 PM

Preds/Blues GDT
 
And so it starts, Vokoun is done for the season and Mason gets his chance to step up to the plate.

I'll be excited to see how the team responds tonight, lets go Preds!!!

Adriatic 04-11-2006 08:06 PM

Is Zidlicky back or is he still injured?

barrytrotzsneck 04-11-2006 08:17 PM

holy crap that was a bad penalty by weber.

barrytrotzsneck 04-11-2006 08:23 PM

mason looks strong early.

nine_inch_fang 04-11-2006 08:28 PM

Is the game on TV tonight. I can't find it DishNetwork.

barrytrotzsneck 04-11-2006 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nine_inch_fang
Is the game on TV tonight. I can't find it DishNetwork.


not sure, because it's the blues feed on CI

PredsMan 04-11-2006 08:54 PM

yes it is on...I had a hard time finding it on directv...it was waaaay out of the normal position

Basher 04-11-2006 10:08 PM

fsn here. preds 1-0 - Sillinger!!! nichol started that, hard skating and good passes.

barrytrotzsneck 04-11-2006 10:22 PM

shutout, baby!

Mase makes a statement! And he was tested several times, at that.

SmokeyClause 04-11-2006 10:24 PM

Did anyone catch the icing call on the Predators? Not only did Walker clearly beat out the Blues defenseman, but we were on the penalty kill! What was up with that? I wonder what their call was there because if it was icing, I think there needs to be some penalties handed out to the entire officiating crew because Trotz made them aware of their mistake and they refused to correct it.

barrytrotzsneck 04-11-2006 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeyClause
Did anyone catch the icing call on the Predators? Not only did Walker clearly beat out the Blues defenseman, but we were on the penalty kill! What was up with that? I wonder what their call was there because if it was icing, I think there needs to be some penalties handed out to the entire officiating crew because Trotz made them aware of their mistake and they refused to correct it.


I felt a few of the calls against us were of the "ticky tack" variety, actually.

SmokeyClause 04-11-2006 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomorekids
shutout, baby!

Mase makes a statement! And he was tested several times, at that.

He's allowed 1 goal in the past 3 games.

Basher 04-11-2006 10:26 PM

8-0 vs the Blues this year - doin' what we have to do to win.

barrytrotzsneck 04-11-2006 10:27 PM

Mike Sillinger's face looks like an old, well-worn catcher's mitt.

Pred303 04-11-2006 10:27 PM

smokey... i believe they called walker as being offsides.. only call that would have made sense... i don't understand why they didn't faceoff in the neutral zone though..if it were offsides that's where it should have been (unless they ruled it an intentional offside which would have brought the faceoff back into our zone, which i guess they did since walker made no attempt to tag up)

Pred303 04-11-2006 10:29 PM

notice perreault with no shifts after the first minute of the third... anyone see anything?

barrytrotzsneck 04-11-2006 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pred303
smokey... i believe they called walker as being offsides.. only call that would have made sense... i don't understand why they didn't faceoff in the neutral zone though..if it were offsides that's where it should have been (unless they ruled it an intentional offside which would have brought the faceoff back into our zone, which i guess they did since walker made no attempt to tag up)


It was offside, you can clearly hear the official shout it out before Walker touched it.

SmokeyClause 04-11-2006 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pred303
smokey... i believe they called walker as being offsides.. only call that would have made sense... i don't understand why they didn't faceoff in the neutral zone though..if it were offsides that's where it should have been (unless they ruled it an intentional offside which would have brought the faceoff back into our zone, which i guess they did since walker made no attempt to tag up)

Hmmm, possibly though I don't remember him being offside. I had the sound off and was making dinner, so it didn't get my full attention. I sure hope that's what they called.

Pred303 04-11-2006 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomorekids
It was offside, you can clearly hear the official shout it out before Walker touched it.

well then they ruled it an intentional offsides which brought the face off back into our zone... i'm sure they ruled that because walker made no attempt to 'tag-up'

PeterAngelo 04-11-2006 10:31 PM

Way to go Mason! Way to go preds!

Now go Flames go!

handtrick 04-11-2006 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pred303
notice perreault with no shifts after the first minute of the third... anyone see anything?

He had a little mild collision with Jamal Mayers at the end of the shift out beyond the blueline....Mayers may have got the butt end of the stick up in his chest a little, but it didn't seem significant as he didn't react significantly, then skated off the ice as the we dumped it behind the Blue net.... :dunno:

handtrick 04-11-2006 11:19 PM

Mason making a big statement over the last three games....granted it was against the cellar dwellars of the West, but still.....
Also the team has made a statement that they are commited to defense first hockey.....
We had some excellent chances though, and Bacashihua played a stellar game.

Couldn't ask for a better start for Mase after the past 2 games of knowing that Tomas won't be back this year.... :yo: :clap:

golfmade 04-11-2006 11:33 PM

And oh yeah, 100 points baby :yo: :yo:

JussiM 04-12-2006 02:05 AM

:clap: for Mason & Preds!

sparkle twin 04-12-2006 03:36 AM

Good job by Mason.

100 pts....nice. That's a great year.

Last road game, I think that made us a .500 team on the road. Now it's time to finish up and take care of business at home. Get a few wins at home, go into the playoffs on a roll, no matter who we play, and you never know what can happen.

Bacashihua made some nice saves or it could have been more than 2-0.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.