HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Dominic Moore recalled to Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=24296)

KING 10-31-2003 05:08 AM

Dominic Moore recalled to Rangers
 
http://www.thejournalnews.com/newsro...angersweb.html

SingnBluesOnBroadway 10-31-2003 05:57 AM

I'm guessing new lines:

Hlavac - Nedved - Kovalev
Barnaby - Holik - Carter
Simon - Messier - Lundmark
Rucinsky - Moore - Lacouture

Pearl Necklace 10-31-2003 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway
I'm guessing new lines:

Hlavac - Nedved - Kovalev
Barnaby - Holik - Carter
Simon - Messier - Lundmark
Rucinsky - Moore - Lacouture


I dunno about your 2nd and 3rd lines. I've been real happy with the way Barnaby has been setting up the old man lately. Drawing and deking the defender to feed an open Messier was an intelligent play last night.

I'd like to keep Barnany-Mess-Simon together, at least until the referees separate them.

BLACKBURN 10-31-2003 07:45 AM

Giving a kid a chance? Ill believe it when I see his skates hit the ice!

NYR469 10-31-2003 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway
I'm guessing new lines:

Hlavac - Nedved - Kovalev
Barnaby - Holik - Carter
Simon - Messier - Lundmark
Rucinsky - Moore - Lacouture

moore was called up cause holik might get suspended for his slew foot...so they both probably won't be in the lineup

i say leave nedved's line alone, leave barnaby-messier-lundmark together...either holik or moore between rucinsky & carter...and then simon & lacouture on the 4th line with someone double-shifting while we dress 7 dmen to limit leetch's ice time (assuming he plays)

majicpixie 10-31-2003 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shapa999
Was there something wrong with Wiseman that they sent him back?


Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I mean, that's great for Moore, but why didn't Chad play in last night's game? I was hoping he'd have a chance to play in a couple of games before getting sent back to Hartford.

DLaCouture39 10-31-2003 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shapa999
Was there something wrong with Wiseman that they sent him back?

Yes their was, he is too young, maybe the paper made a mistake and meant they called up Paul Healey instead of Moore. If Moore plays within the next few days, then I'll beleive that he was called up for a reason. If they sit him and play Siklenka again, that will get me angry. Too bad Keefe got waived instead of Siklenka this stiff. :madfire: :rant:

E-Train 10-31-2003 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majicpixie
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I mean, that's great for Moore, but why didn't Chad play in last night's game? I was hoping he'd have a chance to play in a couple of games before getting sent back to Hartford.

It's better for Chad to play 1st line minutes for Hartford this weekend than 4 minutes tomorrow night in Montreal.

I think at some point this season Wiseman, Moore and Lundmark will all be in the Ranger line up together. The injuries will continue to pile up & the kids will finally get a legit chance

Fletch 10-31-2003 11:19 AM

Was Moore called up...
 
after the game? If so, perhaps Sather's seen enough of Siklenka already and wants him skating between Barnaby and Rucinsky, or Lundmark and Rucinsky or Simon and Barnaby or Lundmark and Simon.

majicpixie 10-31-2003 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E-Train
It's better for Chad to play 1st line minutes for Hartford this weekend than 4 minutes tomorrow night in Montreal.

I think at some point this season Wiseman, Moore and Lundmark will all be in the Ranger line up together. The injuries will continue to pile up & the kids will finally get a legit chance


Yeah, that's true, it would be better for Chad to play 1st line minutes for Hartford. And, I hope his point streak continues tonight!

I'd like to see that Wiseman, Moore, Lundmark line. :) That would be awesome.

#37-#93-#27* 10-31-2003 06:29 PM

This is possibly the best thing Sather's done since coming here.*





*provided Moore actually plays.

Draft Guru 11-01-2003 09:45 AM

Siklenka has been sent to Hartford on a conditioning stint, Moore will be in the line-up tonight.

:handclap:

TKLOOCH22 11-01-2003 01:18 PM

Messier might be out for tonights game because of his neck so maybe Moore actually gets to play. That would be a dream! LOL.

Go Get Dommy!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:37 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.