HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   some local news for ya... (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=24423)

FlyersFan 10-31-2003 11:36 AM

some local news for ya...
 
... if you haven't already heard.
http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Northeast...eut/index.html
i thought this was kinda funny.

jplush76 10-31-2003 12:18 PM

haha holy crap, thats hilarious!
philly is a tough town ;)

Rex8 11-01-2003 07:52 AM

I hope they kicked the crap outta him

Nikkowar 11-01-2003 08:01 AM

hey! That man was hispanic! damn how much I wish I was there...................

BrindA17 11-01-2003 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PizzapieZeppelin18
hey! That man was hispanic! damn how much I wish I was there...................

Ummm......

You're either really horny or you're racist

Nikkowar 11-01-2003 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrindA17
Ummm......

You're either really horny or you're racist

neither,I just want to hurt them for always trying to pick me up :shakehead

RoDu 11-01-2003 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PizzapieZeppelin18
neither,I just want to hurt them for always trying to pick me up :shakehead

:lol:

Nikkowar 11-01-2003 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyerfanofthepeg
:lol:

You'll help me,won't you? :(

RoDu 11-01-2003 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PizzapieZeppelin18
You'll help me,won't you? :(

if only i were not like 3000 km away in the frozen north

dedalus 11-01-2003 10:58 AM

Girls in Catholic school uniforms fighting crime. Hmmm ... sounds like an anime to me.

Nikkowar 11-01-2003 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyerfanofthepeg
if only i were not like 3000 km away in the frozen north

ok then:D

Nikkowar 11-01-2003 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dedalus
Girls in Catholic school uniforms fighting crime. Hmmm ... sounds like an anime to me.

Sailor Moon!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.