HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   sather do the right thing (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=24507)

Son of Steinbrenner 10-31-2003 06:43 PM

sather do the right thing

Tell tjutin to grab his **** and get on the next plane to montreal and dump malakhov and mironov in the st catherines river! the can float on mironovs fat ass and malakhov can show mironov a good place to go sking!

if moore plays as well as promised and tjutin plays as well as we all know he can this team will have 3 rising stars on its roster! dump lacoutoure when lindros comes back and go with these lines
ruchinsky holik lindros
hlavac nedved kovalev
simon moore carter
barnaby messier lundmark

leetch poti
tjutin devries
bouchard kasper

if you look at the organization these are the best 18 skaters we have and they should be playing. i back sather every chance i get and you guys know it but i cant believe he is so blind that he cant see what everybody else sees.

Profet 10-31-2003 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jar jar links
ruchinsky holik lindros

with a line combo like that...

you just lost all credibility.

Av-merican 10-31-2003 07:34 PM

Well, at least you finally criticized Sather, Jar Jar. That's definitely progress... ;)

Theoren Fan 10-31-2003 07:37 PM

Quote:

Tell tjutin to grab his **** and get on the next plane to montreal and dump malakhov and mironov in the st catherines river! the can float on mironovs fat ass and malakhov can show mironov a good place to go sking!

if moore plays as well as promised and tjutin plays as well as we all know he can this team will have 3 rising stars on its roster! dump lacoutoure when lindros comes back and go with these lines
ruchinsky holik lindros
hlavac nedved kovalev
simon moore carter
barnaby messier lundmark

leetch poti
tjutin devries
bouchard kasper

if you look at the organization these are the best 18 skaters we have and they should be playing. i back sather every chance i get and you guys know it but i cant believe he is so blind that he cant see what everybody else sees.

What?

hosehead 10-31-2003 07:47 PM

[QUOTE=jar jar links]Tell tjutin to grab his **** and get on the next plane to montreal and dump malakhov and mironov in the st catherines river!

Not that it matters that much but I think you mean the St Lawrence river.! :rolly:

Son of Steinbrenner 10-31-2003 08:15 PM

[QUOTE=hosehead]
Quote:

Tell tjutin to grab his **** and get on the next plane to montreal and dump malakhov and mironov in the st catherines river!

Not that it matters that much but I think you mean the St Lawrence river.! :rolly:

i did. jesus thats awful.

Brooklyn Ranger 11-01-2003 05:10 AM

Dump Mironov AND Malakhov? Ain't gonna happen. Both are going to be here for better or worse. Get used to it.

ap215 11-01-2003 06:55 AM

I agree Malakov and Mironov won't be released.

TKLOOCH22 11-01-2003 12:30 PM

Actually, I think it would be better to leave him alone in Hartford. The Rangers are doing fine and the Pack are doing even better. Tjutin has 3 goals 3 assists 6 points +4 and 28 shots in 9 games down in HFD. Why not leave him be in such success? He is doing great; He could quite possibly start dominating if you dont already call that what hes doing now.

Say the Rangers get on a roll and are winning at torrent pace. Wouldnt that be a much easier time to ease a young guy in?

Either way Tjutin is gonna be a great one for a long time.

Brooklyn Ranger 11-01-2003 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ap215
I agree Malakov and Mironov won't be released.

Released? Heck, I seriously doubt that either of them would ever be put on waivers, much less released. And I'm completely skeptical about either one of them being benched too. Much less both benched at the same time.

Sather considers these two "defensemen" as an important part of his "team." :shakehead

barnaby63 11-01-2003 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brooklyn Ranger
Released? Heck, I seriously doubt that either of them would ever be put on waivers, much less released. And I'm completely skeptical about either one of them being benched too. Much less both benched at the same time.

Sather considers these two "defensemen" as an important part of his "team." :shakehead

have you even watched the last few games? both of them have been playing solid, even JD said it tonight, but you wont admit it.

Brooklyn Ranger 11-01-2003 05:59 PM

Yes, I've been watching the last few games and also the last 6 years. I've also been watching the rest of the league and at best, I can say that Mironov has played adequately--although not for the whole season. Malakhov has been completely erratic and doesn't deserve the minutes that he's playing. In fact, based on the way has Sather spread out the minutes among the defense, the player he is happiest with is Bouchard, who played both the most minutes overall and got the most powerplay time tonight and has been seeing a steady increase in playing time. Poti and de Vries have both seen their minutes cut the last several games too.

I really see nothing to get excited about on defense. I really don't think--even with Leetch coming back--that there is good balance, much less consistancy. To this point, Dunham is the one who is making them look good.