HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Congrats from a Habs fan to a tremendous season! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=247503)

Whitesnake 04-29-2006 09:24 PM

Congrats from a Habs fan to a tremendous season!

You obviously didn't have the post-season that you wished, but you had an incredible season that was not expected by anyone and the future is bright with the fact that the goaltending position is set for the next 15 years, and good rookies up front with Prucha and Immonen to name a few.

Loved how the crowd responded at the end, pretty sure we won't respond the same way if he lose in 6 in Montreal.....

See you next year.

RothmanHockey 04-29-2006 09:38 PM

Thanks alot, much appreciated.

I really did want them to salute the crowd after the game, we've loved this team, so that was very nice.

Good luck against Carolina!!

barrel_master 04-29-2006 09:40 PM

I'm an Oilers/Rangers fan so I guess me giving props to the Ranger fans for a good regular season is kinda silly but... congrats all. Ha ha... come Monday I'm gonna hear it from my co-workers. :p

polako 04-29-2006 10:09 PM

as i said in another thread:

GO HABS GO!

Kovalev for Conn Smyth! :propeller :propeller

Block More Shots 04-29-2006 11:58 PM

Thanks a lot, good luck to the Habs as well! :handclap:

RangersFan 04-30-2006 12:16 AM

Thanks for the choke job in game 82. Meh we probably would have went out in 4 to Buffalo as well.

sabresfan61 04-30-2006 01:07 AM

Congrats on a great season, and sorry that it ended the way it did....i was pullin' for you guys....good luck next season....if we don't get our heads out of our butts, we might be right behind.....we can't lose to philly ......

Jim Boeheim 04-30-2006 01:11 AM

Fans of NY hockey should be welcomed on the Sabres fanwagon.
We'll make some room for ya.

A testiment to the great season the Rangers had is all many Sabre fans, up until about 4 weeks ago, were hoping that we didn't face NY in the first round. Henrick really scared us. At least that's how I felt.

MisterUnspoken 04-30-2006 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmyboehiem

A testiment to the great season the Rangers had is all many Sabre fans, up until about 4 weeks ago, were hoping that we didn't face NY in the first round. Henrik really scared us. At least that's how I felt.

That's where I'm headed.

eco's bones 04-30-2006 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmyboehiem

A testiment to the great season the Rangers had is all many Sabre fans, up until about 4 weeks ago, were hoping that we didn't face NY in the first round. Henrick really scared us. At least that's how I felt.

Thanks for the offer but--you guys have been butting into MSG's airtime too much upstate. Might not be your fault but it's really really annoying. And Jeanrette is horrible. Even with all that if there is one team left (even more than the Devils) I hate more than any other it's the Flyers--so good luck for at least this series.

HVPOLARBEARS19 04-30-2006 03:25 PM

Go Habs! Please beat Carolina...

NYRaNgErS99112 04-30-2006 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitesnake
You obviously didn't have the post-season that you wished, but you had an incredible season that was not expected by anyone and the future is bright with the fact that the goaltending position is set for the next 15 years, and good rookies up front with Prucha and Immonen to name a few.

Loved how the crowd responded at the end, pretty sure we won't respond the same way if he lose in 6 in Montreal.....

See you next year.

Well thank you...good luck against Carolina tonight...I will definitly be watching. I've enjoyed watching the Canadiens a lot this year...entertaining team.