HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   3 stars (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=24771)

RoDu 11-01-2003 07:32 PM

3 stars

who were they, NHL.com only has 2 and Darcy Tucker is the second star WTF!?!

blah 11-01-2003 07:35 PM

lmao that's just wrong.

RoDu 11-01-2003 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blah
lmao that's just wrong.

people online can vote for them so i take it the ballots were stuffed by disgruntled leafs fans

Brad* 11-01-2003 09:03 PM

That's pretty pathetic. Aside from his goal, he was nearly invisible out there-plenty of more deserving players could have been chosen.

flyercide 11-02-2003 01:27 AM

figures i drafted two makebeleafs in my pull this year. snagged mogilny & nolan both in the later earlier rounds. were just to good to pass up but now maybe the other poolsters knew something i didnt. :p

i would have never thought the leafs would be this bad this year. they could turn it around but i think the team quit on quinn. i wonder how long before he gets fired.

flyercide 11-02-2003 01:29 AM

figures i drafted two makebeleafs in my pool this year. snagged mogilny & nolan both in the later earlier rounds. were just to good to pass up but now maybe the other poolsters knew something i didnt.

i would have never thought the leafs would be this bad this year. they could turn it around but i think the team quit on quinn. i wonder how long before he gets fired.

flyercide 11-02-2003 01:38 AM

figures i drafted two makebeleafs in my pool this year. snagged mogilny & nolan both in the later earlier rounds. were just to good to pass up but now maybe the other poolsters knew something i didnt.

mrs9x 11-02-2003 10:34 AM

I know what you mean....

I picked Sundin as my number 2 center in my fantasy league, and he hasn't done squat. I think he has zero goals and one assist so far. Pathetic.

Dizzy 11-02-2003 10:44 AM

They didn't have 3 stars at the game last night, instead they did the player of the game for each team as selected by the hall of famers who were there. Personally I would have picked Williams or Kapanen over Esche, and I think Tucker only got picked because he scored a goal, nobody on the Leafs was good last night.

FlyersGuy69 11-02-2003 11:22 AM

Tucker, the 2nd star, what a joke!

my 3 stars:
1) Esche - 21 svs, 1 goal against
2) Kapenen - 2 goals
3) Williams - 1G, 1A

Nikkowar 11-02-2003 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrs9x
I picked Sundin as my number 2 center in my fantasy league, and he hasn't done squat. I think he has zero goals and one assist so far. Pathetic.

Yeah,I have Sundin also....this sucks