HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   we sucked. (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=247777)

Crusher20 04-30-2006 09:04 PM

we sucked.
 
Perezhogin and Plekanec proving they can elevate their game.. others well following the game plan.. wich is: drop the puck on the other hand and let the oponents take the puck and counter attack. beautiful, simply beautiful.

seriously, we didnt deserve to win.. even if i was hoping for this luck to sparks us for the rest of the game and series... hopefully habs have a SERIOUS meeting and reevaluate some game plans.

MontrealSF 04-30-2006 09:05 PM

Bouillon sucked. He did the same stupid thing everytime he had the puck. Dump and dump.

znk 04-30-2006 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric Forest
Bouillon sucked. He did the same stupid thing everytime he had the puck. Dump and dump.

You're not serious are you?

Crusher20 04-30-2006 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric Forest
Bouillon sucked. He did the same stupid thing everytime he had the puck. Dump and dump.


why blame him? it as been the game plan for the whole serie.

Mathletic 04-30-2006 09:10 PM

Bouillon is one of the few who works his butt off every shift.

Like I said the series is not over, the real players will have one more shot at proving themselves in the 6th game. It's far from over, every team has to face adversity during the playoffs and if guys like Bulis and Ribeiro crumble after only this then they deserve not to play.

HF-Addict 04-30-2006 09:10 PM

The 1st and 2nd periods were PATHETIC.

I don't think there was ONE hit in both those periods.

DISGUSTING effort. This team is gutless.

jpchabby 04-30-2006 09:10 PM

The problem isn't only of Bouillon (if you think he is) or any player individually... the team was unable to make a pass on the stick, Iwas gettin' tires od it man...

and Plekanec, well I was SICK of seeing lose so many face-offs after performing well on it the games before

the game sucked, the team sucked... (except Huet)

GoneAway 04-30-2006 09:11 PM

I love how this board goes emo after a loss

Crusher20 04-30-2006 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lordchezz
I love how this board goes emo after a loss

3 losses.

Whitesnake 04-30-2006 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lordchezz
I love how this board goes emo after a loss

Well if one of the purpose of this board is not to vent, then we should starts thread about WHY WE'LL WIN IN 7 and then WHY WE'LL WIN NEXT YEAR.....

Vinceee 04-30-2006 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpchabby
and Plekanec, well I was SICK of seeing lose so many face-offs after performing well on it the games before

Plekanec was 57% tonight

its very good for him

znk 04-30-2006 09:14 PM

I gota say tho....Ribeiro isnt stronger....He needs to produce.

jpchabby 04-30-2006 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoachBombay
Plekanec was 57% tonight

its very good for him

May be right, but it doesn't change something, the important face-offs, he lost them

just like the other centers did

GoneAway 04-30-2006 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crusher20
3 losses.


Yeah Yeah I know...I was making a joke...

Quote:

Well if one of the purpose of this board is not to vent, then we should starts thread about WHY WE'LL WIN IN 7 and then WHY WE'LL WIN NEXT YEAR.....
I'm all about venting...its just when I looked at the main page, and saw all the new thread titles, I couldnt stop thinking how they could be lyrics in a Simple Plan song

Crusher20 04-30-2006 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoachBombay
Plekanec was 57% tonight

its very good for him


for shizza my zigga, seriously, Plekanec seem like he will be one of the best in Nhl as far as faceoff are concern. Plekanec and Perezhogin could be interesting to watch next season.

znk 04-30-2006 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpchabby
The problem isn't only of Bouillon (if you think he is) or any player individually... the team was unable to make a pass on the stick, Iwas gettin' tires od it man...

and Plekanec, well I was SICK of seeing lose so many face-offs after performing well on it the games before

the game sucked, the team sucked... (except Huet)

I suggest you take a look at the faceoff stats.

Habs_Apostle 04-30-2006 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoachBombay
Plekanec was 57% tonight

its very good for him

Pleks is awesome...absolutely awesome. His faceoff abilities are amazing. There is absolutely no doubt this guy is a big part of the Habs future.

bjac 04-30-2006 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoachBombay
Plekanec was 57% tonight

its very good for him

Against the top faceoff team in the league, its amazing. There are alot of positives for montreal in this series and their young players are at the top of the list. Komo, Pleks, Perez and even Higgins at times have been playing better than most of the vets. Dandy has shown that he can be an amazing #5 defenseman as well.

Chfan 04-30-2006 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpchabby
May be right, but it doesn't change something, the important face-offs, he lost them

just like the other centers did

Well he did win THE most important... (The last one) And he did it cleanly.

CalHabFan 04-30-2006 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by znk
I gota say tho....Ribeiro isnt stronger....He needs to produce.

He needs to produce?
You are still hoping?
:biglaugh:

Crusher20 04-30-2006 09:18 PM

mostly Dandeneault as been playing very well in playoffs..... we need a miracle guys.. Kovalev plays his reputation on game 6 (never lost in round 1 in his carreer) and Koivu comes back for game 7 and the team crushes the canes at home like game 1. :)

KingJarl 04-30-2006 09:19 PM

The team played awful. In every aspect, Carolina had our number... down pat. What a horrible game to watch as a Habs fan. Huet was unreal.

What else to say? You all saw the game. Sure, you might pick some bright spots (I thought Dandeneault played well). But hey, why dump the puck if you're not going to chase it?

I dunno. Here's hoping for a different game plan on Tuesday... and hopefully a surprise appearance by a full face-masked Koivu!

Seriously, what a dimension he adds to our team. Gotta love him.


Kingjarl

bjac 04-30-2006 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crusher20
mostly Dandeneault as been playing very well in playoffs..... we need a miracle guys.. Kovalev plays his reputation on game 6 (never lost in round 1 in his carreer) and Koivu comes back for game 7 and the team crushes the canes at home like game 1. :)

All the reports coming from TSN ( in my opinion one of the most reliable sources ) are saying that the reports saying koivu might come back is very optimistic and "ludicrous" .

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=164326&hubname=nhl

so I doubt we will see him back... but with that said, I believe the team can do it without him.

Live Forever 04-30-2006 09:22 PM

Dandy, Huet, Kovy, and that 3rd trio are the only ones competing out there its seems.

FrankMTL 04-30-2006 09:23 PM

On a bright note...Huet was awesome again and if not for some stupid bounces and very badly screened shots he would not have let in very much in this series...I don`t know how anyone can think that he can`t be our full time starter next year...Ryder and Higgins have been lost without Koivu...Pleks and Perez have been playing all out and Ribs although trying can`t seem to hit the broad side of a barn with one of his shots...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.