HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Well... Good bye Ribeiro. (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=248522)

NewHabsEra* 05-02-2006 08:51 PM

Well... Good bye Ribeiro.

Good luck with your next team.. As a team we have to improve...

Thx for filling the second line center spot, still a big upgrade over Perreault though.

Chfan 05-02-2006 08:54 PM

Kindly, get the hell away... Stop this crap just for now, We'll talk about that when the draft will be coming.

For now: GO HABS GO!

Archijerej 05-02-2006 08:55 PM

I've got enough of this. Ignore list.

Habs13 05-02-2006 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chfan
Kindly, get the hell away

:clap:

davey999 05-02-2006 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewHabsArea

...and take Sundstrom, Zednik, Bulis and Bonk with you.

Shabutie 05-02-2006 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davey999
...and take Sundstrom, Zednik, Bulis and Bonk with you.

Well 2 of those guys are UFAs luckily, and won't be resigned. Ribeiro on the other hand....who knows.

RE-HABS 05-02-2006 08:58 PM

I totally agree...BYE BYE MICKEY RIBS!!!! He is so weak and had the opportunity to step up and BE THE MAN with Saku hurt, but of course he dropped the ball and was aweful.

Maybe he'll be with Theo in Colorado and they can convience Lacroix to sign Dags too?

And yes bye to Bulis, Sunny and Zednik too!!!

Its not crap, its reality!

hockey_nut 05-02-2006 08:59 PM

i dont' care where he goes... just as long as he's no longer a Hab next season (heck, hopefully he won't be next month)

Kirk Muller 05-02-2006 09:01 PM

Offensively he had a few chances, but was absolutely dominated down low and along the boards. Its just not his game unfortunately, and his play just isn't suited for playoffs. He isn't an immediate issue but one that has to be addressed if Montreal wants to do anything in the playoffs.

Beatnik 05-02-2006 09:02 PM

If he goes it's because we'll get a better C. Arnott and Savard are the only one available and we probably need a #1-#2 D more.

Mtl6 05-02-2006 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hockey_nut
i dont' care where he goes... just as long as he's no longer a Hab next season (heck, hopefully he won't be next month)

What the ????

What's going on with you guys?

What's your problem?

Seriously Ribeiro had terrific playoff even if the stats weren't there. If you want to blame the loss, blame it on somebody else!!!!!

Mtl6 05-02-2006 09:04 PM

Quote:

Thx for filling the second line center spot, still a big upgrade over Perreault though.

One of the most useless post I have ever seen!

NewHabsEra* 05-02-2006 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RE-HABS
I totally agree...BYE BYE MICKEY RIBS!!!! He is so weak and had the opportunity to step up and BE THE MAN with Saku hurt, but of course he dropped the ball and was aweful.

Maybe he'll be with Theo in Colorado and they can convience Lacroix to sign Dags too?

The way Zednik played in the playoffs, I wouldnt be angry to see him back. He didnt play a good game tonight but overall I liked his play in this serie. He is a good depth player when playing with intensity.

NewHabsEra* 05-02-2006 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mtl6
What the ????

What's going on with you guys?

What's your problem?

Seriously Ribeiro had terrific playoff even if the stats weren't there. If you want to blame the loss, blame it on somebody else!!!!!

:speechles

CalHabFan 05-02-2006 09:06 PM

Quote:

Im not a Ribeiro basher, never was, but it's time to say goodbye...
We need to make room for someone else, bigger and better preferably.

SwisshockeyAcademy 05-02-2006 09:07 PM

There is not a player in the playoffs that missed so many quality scoring chances. I do not care if he is a Hab or playing in the UAE but he was consistently unclutch in this series.

GoneAway 05-02-2006 09:08 PM

Ribs isnt going anywheres.

He's elevated his play this post season...he hits, plays smart, and does the little things right now.

If it werent for a hot goalie, he would of had like 5 goals this series.

I never liked him but he's now a true Hab in my eyes.

RE-HABS 05-02-2006 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mtl6
What the ????

Is your TV different than mine?

He was aweful, weak shots and mniss the net most of the time...easily pushed off the puck and he couldn't win a draw to save his life.

He sucked, and see ya later Ribs...Dags was 1st, Theo 2nd and Ribs is the hat trick.

davey999 05-02-2006 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lordchezz
Ribs isnt going anywheres.

He's elevated his play this post season...he hits, plays smart, and does the little things right now.

If it werent for a hot goalie, he would of had like 5 goals this series.

I never liked him but he's now a true Hab in my eyes.

This is a joke, right?

HabsFan 05-02-2006 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RE-HABS

Well said im with u all the way

Kerberos* 05-02-2006 09:09 PM

Ribs is a good player, that we should keep. It's just that he's not a player that you can rely on offensively or defensively...

Kue 05-02-2006 09:10 PM

Welcome to the 2nd like Pleks.

RE-HABS 05-02-2006 09:10 PM

Quote:

The way Zednik played in the playoffs, I wouldnt be angry to see him back. He didnt play a good game tonight but overall I liked his play in this serie. He is a good depth player when playing with intensity.

Look at me I'm Richard Zednik I'm gonna carry the puck with one hand on the stick bring it behind your net and "d'oh" I lost it again!

If he passed it off before losing it all the time he would look great out there, but he hangs on and hangs on and eventually loses it without getting a shot or getting apass to another player.

He could look good, but he didn't.

The n00b King * 05-02-2006 09:11 PM

Actually id rather see Ryder gone.

why? because he single handledly caused us this series with his fancy schmancy play. He's not Kovalev, why does he constantly keep trying to be? Seriously, trying to out-deke three guys? ****er...

If the habs hadnt missed about a gazillion scoring opportunities the way they did, we wouldnt even be in this conversation.

And when Kovalev did the wrap-around, man...if the puck hadnt hit the side of the net, that was in. ugh...so many missed chances....all the lucky bounces went Carolina's way...all four games. it's really crappy...:(

Natural Habs Fan 05-02-2006 09:12 PM

In the first two games Ribiero impressed me. In the next four games he reminded me why I wish we had another 2nd line C.