HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Email I sent to Our Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=248765)

LesHabsRock 05-03-2006 11:35 AM

Email I sent to Our Canadiens
 
Here is a copy of the email I sent to the Canadiens organization this morning expressing my thanks and support, but at the sametime, expressing my sadness:

"I would just like to let you know that I'm the most passionate Habs fan you'll ever meet. I was very saddened that my Montreal Canadiens lost in game 6 to the Carolina Hurricanes. The team gave everything they had without their leader Saku Koivu. I am very proud of our team and what they've accomplished. A bounce here or there the other way and this series was ours for the taking, especially if we had Saku back. Thank you for a tremendous season. Please win it next year. I love the Canadiens and I'm just very sad right now that they are done for the season."

I have an awful feeling in my stomach this morning. I feel like I just broke up with my girlfriend or better yet, I feel like I just caught my girlfriend cheating on me. That's how I feel. Our habs gave 'er last night. You can see that they tried with every ounce of their being to win that game. They just couldn't beat Ward. That's the frustrating part. They lost by one goal in 4 straight games including two in overtime. If Saku were there we'de have won that series. If we'de have hung on to that 1-0 lead in game 3 we'de have won the series. It just wasn't meant to be. We threw everything at that goaltender. How did that Ribeiro one-timer not go in? How does Ward make that save? How is it that a 22 year old goalie plays like that. If he plays like that against New Jersey and beats them then I won't feel as bad. BUT, if New Jersey squashes Carolina with 4 or 5 goals a game then I'll be pissed.

I'm hoping New Jersey beats the Canes, but on the other hand I would like Ward and the Canes to beat New Jersey to show that the Habs were a very good team as they pushed Carolina to the brink.

Very very sad right now. Anyways, I'm cheering for the Sens now. Got a bad feeling about Buffalo though. Sabres have better goaltending and can match the Sens in speed and offense.

cjbhab 05-03-2006 12:13 PM

Please win it next year ?? :biglaugh:

CrazyShea 05-03-2006 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjbhab
Please win it next year ?? :biglaugh:

If they win it next year we have this guy to thank :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

LesHabsRock 05-03-2006 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyshea
If they win it next year we have this guy to thank :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I knew you guys would like that one ;)

Habsfan18 05-03-2006 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LesHabsRock
Here is a copy of the email I sent to the Canadiens organization this morning expressing my thanks and support, but at the sametime, expressing my sadness:

"I would just like to let you know that I'm the most passionate Habs fan you'll ever meet. I was very saddened that my Montreal Canadiens lost in game 6 to the Carolina Hurricanes. The team gave everything they had without their leader Saku Koivu. I am very proud of our team and what they've accomplished. A bounce here or there the other way and this series was ours for the taking, especially if we had Saku back. Thank you for a tremendous season. Please win it next year. I love the Canadiens and I'm just very sad right now that they are done for the season."

I have an awful feeling in my stomach this morning. I feel like I just broke up with my girlfriend or better yet, I feel like I just caught my girlfriend cheating on me. That's how I feel. Our habs gave 'er last night. You can see that they tried with every ounce of their being to win that game. They just couldn't beat Ward. That's the frustrating part. They lost by one goal in 4 straight games including two in overtime. If Saku were there we'de have won that series. If we'de have hung on to that 1-0 lead in game 3 we'de have won the series. It just wasn't meant to be. We threw everything at that goaltender. How did that Ribeiro one-timer not go in? How does Ward make that save? How is it that a 22 year old goalie plays like that. If he plays like that against New Jersey and beats them then I won't feel as bad. BUT, if New Jersey squashes Carolina with 4 or 5 goals a game then I'll be pissed.

I'm hoping New Jersey beats the Canes, but on the other hand I would like Ward and the Canes to beat New Jersey to show that the Habs were a very good team as they pushed Carolina to the brink.

Very very sad right now. Anyways, I'm cheering for the Sens now. Got a bad feeling about Buffalo though. Sabres have better goaltending and can match the Sens in speed and offense.

You can't prove that! ;)

LesHabsRock 05-03-2006 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by habsfan15
You can't prove that! ;)

You can't disprove it ;)

Habsfan18 05-03-2006 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LesHabsRock
You can't disprove it ;)

True.......

*Backs away slowly*

lol

Habs 4 Life 05-03-2006 01:10 PM

So you told the Habs organisation im now cheering for the Sens? :biglaugh:

LesHabsRock 05-03-2006 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life
So you told the Habs organisation im now cheering for the Sens? :biglaugh:

No. Read my post again. I told YOU GUYS I'm cheering for the Sens now that the Habs are out. I put the quotation marks around the actual email I sent. Pay attention dude :dunce:

ToNedOuT 05-03-2006 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LesHabsRock

I have an awful feeling in my stomach this morning. I feel like I just broke up with my girlfriend

I was talking to a friend this morning and that's exactly how I explained it to him. Watching the game I was in shock, and was kinda numb for the rest of the night. This morning I woke up and was heartbroken. :cry:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:23 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.