HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   package Abeisher for Lecavalier (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=249609)

Maxpac 05-05-2006 08:05 PM

package Abeisher for Lecavalier

We need Lecavalier, a big skilled no.1 center from here to play with Kovy and Perez and they proved to evreyone that they need a goalie, we have the money to aquire such a player

how about Abeisher,Ryder and a first or 2nd in 06 for Vinny

Perezhogin-Lecavalier-Kovalev
Higgins- Koivu-Kostytsin/Latendresse

:handclap:

Laurentides 05-05-2006 08:11 PM

add also Komisarek and Perezhogin to your trade........

CrazyShea 05-05-2006 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcel the great!
We need Lecavalier, a big skilled no.1 center from here to play with Kovy and Perez and they proved to evreyone that they need a goalie, we have the money to aquire such a player

how about Abeisher,Ryder and a first or 2nd in 06 for Vinny

Perezhogin-Lecavalier-Kovalev
Higgins- Koivu-Kostytsin/Latendresse

:handclap:

i would do it but it wont happen

Ginoro 05-05-2006 08:12 PM

I also like country music.

Un HabitHuet* 05-05-2006 08:17 PM

So they'll exchange their captain who also happens to be their best player for Aebisher and Ryder?

Right-o.

CrazyShea 05-05-2006 08:21 PM

They can have dagenais for lecavliers autograph

Maxpac 05-05-2006 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laurentides
add also Komisarek and Perezhogin to your trade........

was that sarcasm or are you serious? Abeisher,Ryder AND a first not enough? oh and un HabitHuet, there best player is Richards witch they have to sign...

mcphee 05-05-2006 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcel the great!
was that sarcasm or are you serious? Abeisher,Ryder AND a first not enough? oh and un HabitHuet, there best player is Richards witch they have to sign...

If you were Jay Feaster, do you think this deal make syour team better ?

znk 05-05-2006 08:38 PM

EA sports....it's in the game!

GoneAway 05-05-2006 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcphee
If you were Jay Feaster, do you think this deal make syour team better ?

Depends...it surely helps the goaltending situation. But it does leave a huge gap at the center position

CoupeStanley 05-05-2006 08:44 PM

Aebischer, Ribeiro and Perezhogin for Richards.

CH Wizard 05-05-2006 09:00 PM

Kovalev, Lecavalier

welcome to the land of inconsistency

gabpas 05-05-2006 09:49 PM

Yes, At some point Gainey has to bite the bullet and pay the price for a real talented and big number one center. Can he pull this one off though?

bopeep 05-05-2006 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabpas
Yes, At some point Gainey has to bite the bullet and pay the price for a real talented and big number one center. Can he pull this one off though?

Not necessarily so ... I'm of the opinion that solid drafting should be the option of choice. So you want a big, talented #1 not named Cory ;) maybe go out and draft one on June 24.

StanAjax 05-05-2006 10:01 PM

Would it be possible to make a sticky "Pipe dreams thread" ? :dunno:

Talent Analyst 05-05-2006 10:03 PM

Why not St-Louis for Aebischer + a little thing ???? they need goalie and money left for Richards and we need skilled foward .

Fair trade IMO for the HUGE contrat of Martin St-Louis

StanAjax 05-05-2006 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talent Analyst
Why not St-Louis for Aebischer + a little thing ???? they need goalie and money left for Richards and we need skilled foward .

Could we start showing some respect to Bouillon or does he have to make a commercial too ? :sarcasm:

bopeep 05-05-2006 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talent Analyst

Did you happen to see Martin's play during the regular season and most of the playoff games??? :eek:

Habs4Life 05-05-2006 10:09 PM

I think a trade with Tampa Bay is very possible...
They definately need a goalie and have tons of talent to pull off a good trade and still be overly competitive.

I would like to see this:

Abeisher+Riberio+Zednik, 2nd round pick in 2006, for Brad Richards.

Imagine the the top 2 lines:

Higgins-Richards-Kovalev
Perezhogin-Koivu-Ryder

bopeep 05-05-2006 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs4Life
I think a trade with Tampa Bay is very possible...
They definately need a goalie and have tons of talent to pull off a good trade and still be overly competitive.

I would like to see this:

Abeisher+Riberio+Zednik, 2nd round pick in 2006, for Brad Richards.

Imagine the the top 2 lines:

Higgins-Richards-Kovalev
Perezhogin-Koivu-Ryder

Now Richards is the one Lightning player that I would be targeting

StanAjax 05-05-2006 10:14 PM

OK, please be serious. They let Khabibulin walk to keep Lecavalier and St-Louis, and now, you think they'll take Aebischer over one of Richards and Lecavalier. :shakehead

Hey, it's not the Bruins, or Milbury, for God's sake !

For a deal starting around Aebischer, you could ask for either Modin, Prospal or Fedotenko, but that's it.

And I doubt anyone request Martin St-Louis with that ugly contract (more a length issue) of his.

#44_delivers 05-05-2006 10:46 PM

tampa bay's needs;

1)to free up money.

they free up 6 mill +

2)Cheap Goaltending.

whatever you guys may think is irelevent, David Aebischer is a great bargain @ $1.9 million, and would be a starter on many clubs (he's also seems to be very under-rated by some) and fills tampa's goaltending requirments.

now with the erasing of Lecavalier off the roster

3)they need Cheap help up front.

Michael Ryder; a Calder candidate, a 30 goal scorer in his second year (potential 40 goal scorer), and also does not cost much *<his one year 1 mill contract is up>.

we would also have to give up a prospect or draft picks.

whatever else they can afford, (if anything) they can buy it from the UFA market which is preatty solid.

Ginoro 05-05-2006 11:28 PM

They could probably get pretty much the same goaltender quality in Raycroft for cheaper...
They'll never let Lecavalier or Richards go to get Aebischer + whatever you want to add...

Dan K 05-05-2006 11:33 PM

The offers in this thread are laughable at best.

Aebischer, Ribeiro, Ryder, and a 1st might not result in an immediate hang up in trade talks for Richards. However, Ribeiro would much more likely have to be Perezhogin, Plekanec, or Kostitsyn. And I'm still not sure that's enough. Lecavalier would be just as tough.

And ya, St. Louis is skilled, but not a great fit for a team that wants to get bigger.

Teufelsdreck 05-05-2006 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bopeep
Not necessarily so ... I'm of the opinion that solid drafting should be the option of choice. So you want a big, talented #1 not named Cory ;) maybe go out and draft one on June 24.

You mean the 2006 draft is full of big, talented centers? I didn't know that! :sarcasm: