HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Did Montreal not win after being down 3-0 against boston???? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=250725)

Kingbobert 05-10-2006 12:33 AM

Did Montreal not win after being down 3-0 against boston????
 
am i crazy or were we down 3-0 one series against boston either 02 or 04?????

fredez 05-10-2006 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingbobert
am i crazy or were we down 3-0 one series against boston either 02 or 04?????

In 2003-2004 we were down 3-1

In 2001-2002 I think we won in 6

Clumsyhab 05-10-2006 12:36 AM

We were down 3-1 against the Bruins in '04 after Kovy stopped playing when got slash by Travis Green in 2OT. I remember that game like it was yesterday, since I was at the game.

Russeltown 05-10-2006 12:37 AM

I confirm.. in 2004 we were down 3-1 against Boston and we won in 7

fredez 05-10-2006 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clumsyhab
We were down 3-1 against the Bruins in '04 after Kovy stopped playing when got slash by Travis Green in 2OT. I remember that game like it was yesterday, since I was at the game.

Yeah they showed that footage from every single angle non stop for what seemed like forever

Kingbobert 05-10-2006 12:40 AM

we were down 3-1 not 3-0 then

okay cause my friend confused me the other day and when i read on tsn that only the leafs and islanders ahd overcome a 3-0 deficit i was WTH

Russeltown 05-10-2006 12:41 AM

Why are you not to bed?

Kingbobert 05-10-2006 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sYn
Why are you not to bed?

cause i'm being a rebel MOM!

Russeltown 05-10-2006 12:47 AM

Insomniac?

Legolas 05-10-2006 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredez
Yeah they showed that footage from every single angle non stop for what seemed like forever

And they replayed the Souray "Does that mean you stop playing?" quote just as many times.

Live Forever 05-10-2006 09:50 AM

and the 3 following games, Kovalev put on his Superman costume and practically won all the games for us.

22SteveBegin22 05-10-2006 09:51 AM

While Kovy deserves like 90% of the blame for that whole terrible thing, I do wonder sometimes why Souray was so far up the ice already (around the blueline if I remember right) that Kovy could run into him before he had a chance to get back and help out on the play. It seems like somebody should have been back there just in case of a turnover.

But like I said, the vast majority of it was Kovy's fault... and maybe Souray could have gotten back if he wasn't run into.

goalchenyuk 05-10-2006 01:54 PM

yes they did it , but they don't deserve that much credits for it ; after all , they were only playing againts the Bruins. :snide:

Habs 4 Life 05-10-2006 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingbobert
am i crazy or were we down 3-0 one series against boston either 02 or 04?????


Your crazy.in 2002 It was, 1-0 mtl, 1-1,2-1 mtl, 2-2,3-2 mtl and 4-2 mtl over

in 04 it was,2-0 bruins,then 2-1,then 3-1 the 3 straith wins by the good guys 4-3

Thibaj 05-10-2006 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life
Your crazy.in 2002 It was, 1-0 mtl, 1-1,2-1 mtl, 2-2,3-2 mtl and 4-2 mtl over

in 04 it was,2-0 bruins,then 2-1,then 3-1 the 3 straith wins by the good guys 4-3

Followed by a mini-parade on Ste-Catherine and Peel... That was fun.

Artyukhin* 05-10-2006 04:54 PM

confirmed we never came back for the 4-0 against tampa bay.


that is now being replayed in colorado ...


jan bulis to the avs?

optimus2861 05-10-2006 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 22SteveBegin22
While Kovy deserves like 90% of the blame for that whole terrible thing, I do wonder sometimes why Souray was so far up the ice already (around the blueline if I remember right) that Kovy could run into him before he had a chance to get back and help out on the play. It seems like somebody should have been back there just in case of a turnover.

The way I remember it, and I may be wrong on this, was that Souray jumped ahead when he saw the loose puck (after Kovalev took his hand off his stick and bent over) to try to retrieve it, then collided with the unlooking Kovalev when Kovalev unknowingly veered right into him.

Kimota 05-12-2006 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Live Forever
and the 3 following games, Kovalev put on his Superman costume and practically won all the games for us.

:bow:

That got him his 16 Million contract.

habsprospects 05-12-2006 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Live Forever
and the 3 following games, Kovalev put on his Superman costume and practically won all the games for us.

thanks to Hedican :madfire: , Kovy couldn't do that on one leg this year :cry:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:14 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.