HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Sens eliminated! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=251799)

HH 05-13-2006 09:00 PM

Sens eliminated!

who would have thought :sarcasm:

KaptainKourage* 05-13-2006 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by habs911
who would have thought :sarcasm:

Me since the first october :D
I LOVE seeing Sens choke year after year.. and i love this kind, Pominville :yo:

gars59 05-13-2006 09:02 PM

:yo: good job jason , an ex star player of shawinighan :yo:

remember what gainey said: sens can beat us in season , but they have all to prove in playoff , somthing like that !!!!!!! :p:

Habsfan18 05-13-2006 09:04 PM

:yo: :yo:

GO SABRES GO!

znk 05-13-2006 09:05 PM

Humm I wonder if sens will make a few panic moves...and we could pickup something.

HH 05-13-2006 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by znk
Humm I wonder if sens will make a few panic moves...and we could pickup something.

Alfredsson :sarcasm:

Form and Substance 05-13-2006 09:06 PM

And a shorthanded goal to boot. What a move by Pominville. Loved him in Shawinigan.

The n00b King * 05-13-2006 09:07 PM

that was a really weak defensive play, Pomminville should of never gotten a chance like that.

You know, i dont recall seeing much of Alfredsson checking anybody...if he would of picked any moment in his game to do it, that moment would of been it.

Notice how the GWG was scored the same exact way that Drury scored? Seems like Emery has got a lil trouble moving to the left side or something...

tinyzombies 05-13-2006 09:09 PM

:handclap:

Hate that arrogant team. Looks like they're never gonna win a Cup after all that. Gonna be tough to keep that team together.

Form and Substance 05-13-2006 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaolin_goon
that was a really weak defensive play, Pomminville should of never gotten a chance like that.

You know, i dont recall seeing much of Alfredsson checking anybody...if he would of picked any moment in his game to do it, that moment would of been it.

Notice how the GWG was scored the same exact way that Drury scored? Seems like Emery has got a lil trouble moving to the left side or something...

He was way out right on that goal.

Live Forever 05-13-2006 09:10 PM

So I guess it wasn't Lalime's fault after all

Marc the Habs Fan 05-13-2006 09:11 PM

When I saw Alfie on the point to start the PP in OT, I knew deep down the Sabres would end up scoring or getting a huge chance. That was a high risk high reward move and you saw why it was a risk.

IcemanTBI 05-13-2006 09:11 PM

HAHAAH!!!!!

WOOT!!! Let's go BUFFALO!

Remember the beginning of the season? "Sens are going to win the cup, GUARANTEED!".... nope, *cough, cough* ... is that choking I hear? lol!

Sorry, I hate the sens, as much as the Leafs and Booins.

tinyzombies 05-13-2006 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan
When I saw Alfie on the point to start the PP in OT, I knew deep down the Sabres would end up scoring or getting a huge chance. That was a high risk high reward move and you saw why it was a risk.

Why don't they have Pothier out there. He's by far their best point man... :dunno:

V-2 Schneider 05-13-2006 09:13 PM

Who is the HF poster would warned Sens fans that a Bryan Murray coached team will not get far in the playoffs? :biglaugh:

This guy must be enjoying this moment.

KaptainKourage* 05-13-2006 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcemanTBI
HAHAAH!!!!!

WOOT!!! Let's go BUFFALO!

Remember the beginning of the season? "Sens are going to win the cup, GUARANTEED!".... nope, *cough, cough* ... is that choking I hear? lol!

Sorry, I hate the sens, as much as the Booins.

Ditto.

Tuggy 05-13-2006 09:16 PM

I wonder if that was Alfredsson's last game in a Sens jersey? I've never seen a captain play with such lack of heart in the playoffs. What a loser.

SENSational 05-13-2006 09:18 PM

And I was thinking to change teams to Montreal next season. What ever.

Tuggy 05-13-2006 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SENSational
And I was thinking to change teams to Montreal next season. What ever.

We've got plenty of fans, thanks. ;)

znk 05-13-2006 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuggy
I wonder if that was Alfredsson's last game in a Sens jersey? I've never seen a captain play with such lack of heart in the playoffs. What a loser.

hummm He played with alot of heart it just didnt show in the stats. He was always first on the puck and created alot of stuff. I think that was an unfair observation.

KOMO_ROCKS 05-13-2006 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by znk

Havlat would be a nice acquisition :sarcasm:

Tuggy 05-13-2006 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by znk
hummm He played with alot of heart it just didnt show in the stats. He was always first on the puck and created alot of stuff. I think that was an unfair observation.

Meh...he didn't do it for me. I thought Briere made much more of an impact. Perhaps there's a reason Ottawa continues to come up short in the playoffs.

SENSational 05-13-2006 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuggy
We've got plenty of fans, thanks. ;)

Yes I suppose. Maybe I'll try to see whats it's like to be a leaf fan......... :biglaugh:

znk 05-13-2006 09:22 PM

Quote:

Yes I suppose. Maybe I'll try to see whats it's like to be a leaf fan......... :biglaugh:

Heh...Confronted with that choice...I'd stick with the sens. :)

Tuggy 05-13-2006 09:22 PM

Quote:

Are you willing to sell your soul? :sarcasm: