HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   OT: Where to find THN draft preview and Word XP? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=252525)

Matrix 05-16-2006 02:33 PM

OT: Where to find THN draft preview and Word XP?

Working downtown Montreal, Metcalfe and Ste-Catherine St., and looking for both the THN Draft preview and a book on Word XP but didn't find it at Archambault and Indigo.

Any ideas where I could find both???

Thanks!

CaptCrunch 05-16-2006 02:38 PM

Just bought the THN draft preview at the "depanneur" at the entry of the cathedral mall (when you get out of metro station).

If you are still on the area, you might want to check the computer bookstore in the building on the corner of university and st-catherines.

Its not on St-Cath proper (its more on university) but there are a good selection of books to choose from.

Freaky Habs Fan 05-16-2006 02:43 PM

Can we order the draft preview because I don't think I will find it in my small city...I wan't it so bad...

Marc-E- 05-16-2006 04:23 PM

The release is for May 22nd in stores. You could ordered before on the website thehockeynews.com

Montrealer 05-16-2006 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix
Working downtown Montreal, Metcalfe and Ste-Catherine St., and looking for both the THN Draft preview and a book on Word XP but didn't find it at Archambault and Indigo.

Any ideas where I could find both???

Thanks!

Computer books -> Camelot-Info (Place Ville Marie or Phillips Square near The Bay)

Matrix 05-17-2006 10:16 AM

Thanks guys, I'll go today for both!

Matrix 05-17-2006 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptCrunch
Just bought the THN draft preview at the "depanneur" at the entry of the cathedral mall (when you get out of metro station).

If you are still on the area, you might want to check the computer bookstore in the building on the corner of university and st-catherines.

Its not on St-Cath proper (its more on university) but there are a good selection of books to choose from.

So first thanks to you, got my THN Draft preview bought at the exact same place you told me. Was expecting a kind of journal like it was in the previous years but it's really a magazine but it did find it anyway.

As far as the computer bookstore you were referring to, I saw it but I did bought it before at the Camelot library, was closer to where I bought my THN draft preview.

Matrix 05-17-2006 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montrealer
Computer books -> Camelot-Info (Place Ville Marie or Phillips Square near The Bay)

Thanks for the Camelot Info, bought my books over there!!!

Montrealer 05-17-2006 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix
Thanks for the Camelot Info, bought my books over there!!!

:)