HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Montreal #16 Who will they draft (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=254411)

Avs72Habs33 05-23-2006 04:20 PM

Montreal #16 Who will they draft

Montreal #16 WHO WILL THEY DRAFT

Maxpac 05-23-2006 04:22 PM

I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

could there exist a more useless thread :shakehead

CH Wizard 05-23-2006 04:32 PM

Ty Wishart....imo. He's from the WHL, what do you expect

VanNistelrooy 05-23-2006 05:00 PM

If the CH draft Giroux at 16, i'll be mad.

phil 05-23-2006 06:31 PM

Why do I have a bad feeling with our 1st round pick... like I had for last year's too... and we drafted a goalie... insead of a immediate impact pplayer a la Getzlaf or any other great youngster in the league... it's not as if they weren't available... we had #5 overall... sorry I just can't believe our team when it comes to drafting... we are unable to draft the Zach Parise our Eric Staal type of player... it gets on my nerves sometimes

Artyukhin* 05-23-2006 06:48 PM

Ivan Vishevsky thats my bet

Dutchy 05-23-2006 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcel the great!

Is that a dare, cause I'll do it!!!!!!

Freaky Habs Fan 05-23-2006 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phil
Why do I have a bad feeling with our 1st round pick... like I had for last year's too... and we drafted a goalie... insead of a immediate impact pplayer a la Getzlaf or any other great youngster in the league... it's not as if they weren't available... we had #5 overall... sorry I just can't believe our team when it comes to drafting... we are unable to draft the Zach Parise our Eric Staal type of player... it gets on my nerves sometimes

Komisarek is now a rock solid defenceman and will only get better
Higgins might become a captain and he's as good as Parise, if not better
Perezhogin could become a Afinogenov type of player
Plekanec will be one of the best third line centre in the NHL

Chipchura will be a good player
Kostitsyn might become a star
Price could be another Luongo
Latendresse might be the next Bertuzzi
Grabocski could become an offensive wizzard

And I could go on and on...I don't care if we get our best players in the later round...we are better then in the 90ies mostly because we are now a good drafting team...

Toro 05-23-2006 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doug mckenzie
Ivan Vishevsky thats my bet

He is my pick for us.. I hope so, he would look good with Markov. :D

High flyin' Habs* 05-23-2006 08:59 PM

Im gonna say it again...

RAPHAEL.

Doesnt anyone remember him at all? That magical stick handling and beautiful smoothskating...Ah, how could anyone forget?

Dan K 05-23-2006 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by High flyin' Habs
Im gonna say it again...

RAPHAEL.

Doesnt anyone remember him at all? That magical stick handling and beautiful smoothskating...Ah, how could anyone forget?

He couldn't even score on Theodore. So no thanks.

gabpas 05-23-2006 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VanNistelrooy
If the CH draft Giroux at 16, i'll be mad.

If the Habs draft Giroux at 16 I'll be very happy, he is going to be a great offensive player.

znk 05-23-2006 09:42 PM

Chuck Norris. :teach:

Watsatheo 05-23-2006 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakuuuuu
He couldn't even score on Theodore. So no thanks.

haha, owned.

Watsatheo 05-23-2006 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by znk
Chuck Norris. :teach:

I doubt it, he might be taken before we can pick. Toronto seeems to be really interested, he'd be the closest thing to a Noris trophey player they can get their hands on.

znk 05-23-2006 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Watzatheo
I doubt it, he might be taken before we can pick. Toronto seeems to be really interested, he'd be the closest thing to a Noris trophey player they can get their hands on.

Jack Bauer?

Beakermania* 05-24-2006 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by znk
Jack Bauer?

Nope, too risky. China will want too much money in transfer fees as they have not signed the IIHF agreement. :biglaugh:

Maxpac 05-24-2006 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutchy
Is that a dare, cause I'll do it!!!!!!

i mean comon, talking about we would want due to our needs is fine, but predicting who were actually gonna draft? we woudn't know that even after the first 15 are gone...

Bronn 05-24-2006 11:46 AM

I really would like to get James Sheppard but i don't think that he will be available at #16..........

We could try to trade up for him if he's still not taken at # 10 though........ :)

HABIMUS-MAXIMUS 05-24-2006 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcel the great!
I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Since you don't know or/and don't have an opinion out of the possible players between 15 and 20, why don't you keep your eyes open and read this forum, alot of the poster do have an educated opinion because they follow the games. And I believe he was asking for their opinion....................BTW I don't have an educated opinion except the top 5, so I would love to here what type of player will be available around the 18th pick.....so bring it on!

digitalmonkey* 05-24-2006 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by High flyin' Habs
Im gonna say it again...

RAPHAEL.

Wasn't he a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

P.S. I think they'll draft Vishevsky.

Maxpac 05-24-2006 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HABIMUS-MAXIMUS
Since you don't know or/and don't have an opinion out of the possible players between 15 and 20, why don't you keep your eyes open and read this forum, alot of the poster do have an educated opinion because they follow the games. And I believe he was asking for their opinion....................BTW I don't have an educated opinion except the top 5, so I would love to here what type of player will be available around the 18th pick.....so bring it on!

i know i don't, but there's a Sticky just about that, i mean you can't know who were actually gonna draft, that's the point, there's a thread that's there just for us to learn about who's available in our range, but actually perdicting who's Gainey gonna pick is waste of time

didjuicythat 05-24-2006 02:32 PM

Who will Montreal draft at #16?

My gut feeling says it will depend on who is still available at #16.

:shakehead

gars59 05-24-2006 02:38 PM

Ivan Vishevsky

Maxpac 05-24-2006 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle Chipchura
Who will Montreal draft at #16?

My gut feeling says it will depend on who is still available at #16.

:shakehead

thank you!