HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Anyone got their refund for playoffs tickets?? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=254926)

eyhp 05-25-2006 02:15 PM

Anyone got their refund for playoffs tickets??

Just wondering if anyone here has received their refund for the unused playoffs tickets from Admission. I brought my tickets to their office two weeks ago, didn't get the refund yet, phoned them today and I am told that it will take at least another 2-3 weeks. I liked the fact that I got my tickets on the Internet without spending time lining up at the Bell Centre but it's ridiculous to wait like a month for the refund :(

predz 05-25-2006 02:19 PM

I did get my refund, but I had to fight with a few persons at Admission.

Habs 4 Life 05-25-2006 04:37 PM

I had no problem at all.I went 3 weeks ago and got a refund 2 days after

5 man unit 05-25-2006 04:41 PM

They credited me on my credit card without a call.

DeadPool 05-29-2006 02:38 PM

I haven't been refunded and I mailed them my tickets 2 weeks ago.

What number did you call at Admission???

Turbo 05-29-2006 03:29 PM

My credit card was refunded on the 24th of May (last week). Nobody called or notified me in any way. I just noticed it on my own.

I had mailed the tickets one day before the start of the reimbursement period.

Stefan 05-29-2006 03:31 PM

You have to mail back the tickets to get a refund?

Turbo 05-29-2006 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaHabsRule
You have to mail back the tickets to get a refund?

Yes. Do you have the card that came with the tickets? The address and instructions are on there.

Otherwise, I could scan it for you when I get home from work.

oli500 05-29-2006 11:55 PM

They should give you the option to replace the ticket for a game of youre choice next year.

Stefan 05-30-2006 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo
Yes. Do you have the card that came with the tickets? The address and instructions are on there.

Otherwise, I could scan it for you when I get home from work.

I didn't buy tickets, I was just asking... I guess they don't want people selling 2006 Habs Stanley Cup Finals tickets on eBay, those would be a cool collectors item.

5 man unit 05-30-2006 06:24 AM

I still have my tickets. I never mailed them, they never asked me to, and the refund just showed up on my credit card without a call.

wade 05-30-2006 08:01 AM

i mailed mine 2 days before refund period and i got told maybe another 2 - 3 weeks

I'm writing a complaint to customer@admission.com

eyhp 05-30-2006 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadPool
I haven't been refunded and I mailed them my tickets 2 weeks ago.

What number did you call at Admission???

528-2840

Turbo 05-30-2006 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaHabsRule
I didn't buy tickets, I was just asking... I guess they don't want people selling 2006 Habs Stanley Cup Finals tickets on eBay, those would be a cool collectors item.

I figured that when i saw where you were from... just thought I would answer anyway just in case. FWIW, I think they want the tickets back to avoid people trying to ask for their refund more than once. Although that seems kind of pointless and just systematically refunding the credit cards should do the trick.

5 man unit 05-30-2006 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo
I figured that when i saw where you were from... just thought I would answer anyway just in case. FWIW, I think they want the tickets back to avoid people trying to ask for their refund more than once. Although that seems kind of pointless and just systematically refunding the credit cards should do the trick.

Like I said before. They never asked for my tickets back. I have them right next to me on my desk, and my credit card has been credited.

Turbo 05-30-2006 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 201127
Like I said before. They never asked for my tickets back. I have them right next to me on my desk, and my credit card has been credited.

Cool... there was this card that came with my tickets when I first received them in the post. The only instruction on them was to return the tickets to get refund (5 days after the habs were eliminated). I guess there are differences depending on how we each originally purchased the tickets?