HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hey guys , I hope you can help me about a players (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=256141)

Maithz 05-30-2006 11:15 PM

Hey guys , I hope you can help me about a players

Hi I'm from St-Hubert , since I'm 12 years I heard that Francis Charette who is playing for Drummondville will play in the NHL , I've played with him at 13 years old and he was very impressive , but his little height is playing against him , I think he is 5'6 or 5'5 something like that ... I've seen him recently at the Loft on St-laurent street , I have talk a bit with him but didnt told him about the draft , If someone can tell me if he will be drafted or if he will just have a junior career

thanks in advance !

wedge 05-31-2006 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HABS-65
Hi I'm from St-Hubert , since I'm 12 years I heard that Francis Charette who is playing for Drummondville will play in the NHL , I've played with him at 13 years old and he was very impressive , but his little height is playing against him , I think he is 5'6 or 5'5 something like that ... I've seen him recently at the Loft on St-laurent street , I have talk a bit with him but didnt told him about the draft , If someone can tell me if he will be drafted or if he will just have a junior career

thanks in advance !

5'6, 150 pounds

I really don't think he'll make it to the nhl.. hasn't been dominating in junior either. I thought he would produce more than that.

The only player I remember being 5'6 is Theo Fleury and he was a beast who always gave his 200%, checked and did everythink on the ice. I don't think Charette is that kind of player. We've seen many players a few inches taller than him and producing a lot more than him not be able to make it to the NHL. I dno'T think that Charette will make it and, honestly, I wouldn't even spend a 7th ronud pick to draft him.

beowulf 05-31-2006 06:36 AM

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p...php3?pid=80414

Le Tricolore 05-31-2006 06:37 AM

I live next to a good friend of his (Josh Boileau. Maybe you know him, too.)

He said he'll likely be playing in Europe in the not too distant future.

beowulf 05-31-2006 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjb45

Nothing wrong with that. I had a second uncle (if that is possible) who ended his career in Europe and made some decent money doing it. Apartment and car was also supplied while over there, along with over 100k salary.

Le Tricolore 05-31-2006 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beowulf
Nothing wrong with that. I had a second uncle (if that is possible) who ended his career in Europe and made some decent money doing it. Apartment and car was also supplied while over there, along with over 100k salary.

Depends on what league you play in, I imagine.

I'll have to ask Josh if he knows any more now than he did a couple months ago.

Talent Analyst 05-31-2006 03:00 PM

He have seen him play a couple of time in the Q but I don't know if he can go to the NHL because of his size and height . If we can sign him as an free agent , it could be a steal .. we don't know in the new nhl ^^ But he's look very good at Q , always give he's 110% , can play on the point , not scary of the other .

Maithz 05-31-2006 07:41 PM

Quote:

nop sorry I dont know him

beowulf 05-31-2006 08:27 PM

Quote:

Depends on what league you play in, I imagine.

I'll have to ask Josh if he knows any more now than he did a couple months ago.

He played in Germany most of the time but I think he also played in the Austian league. Here is his career profile