HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Plekanec? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=256219)

waffledave 05-31-2006 11:47 AM

Plekanec?
 
Okay, maybe I missed something but...I was at the bar with my friends and we were talking about the Habs next year.

One of my friends says she read that Pleks doesn't want to play here next year. I said that I had never heard that but then a few other people piped in saying they read the same thing.

Did I miss something? Pleks doesn't want to be a Hab? That's news to me...He's one of our best young guys so I really hope this isn't true.

habfan4 05-31-2006 11:50 AM

Sounds like they were having fun with you Dave. My guess is that comments like that would be splashed all over the sports pages.

Artyukhin* 05-31-2006 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waffledave
Okay, maybe I missed something but...I was at the bar with my friends and we were talking about the Habs next year.

One of my friends says she read that Pleks doesn't want to play here next year. I said that I had never heard that but then a few other people piped in saying they read the same thing.

Did I miss something? Pleks doesn't want to be a Hab? That's news to me...He's one of our best young guys so I really hope this isn't true.



if that is true good bye pleks .i dont care . like who in the $$@$# do these guy think they are? if he doesnt wanna play here no big deal good bye he can be replaced.


id prefer the guys who dont wanna play here not be in our line up
having said that you sure that wasnt bulis? or sundstrom ?
i cant see the possible reason pleks doesnt wanna come back . he got his ice time

Dan K 05-31-2006 11:53 AM

Maybe they were confused with some comments by Bulis (time is right to test the market) or Zednik (i see no reason to say here if it's to play on the third line).

Tuggy 05-31-2006 11:59 AM

Bulis definitely said that, so I'm guessing they are just confused.

habfan4 05-31-2006 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuggy
Bulis definitely said that, so I'm guessing they are just confused.

Which means that Dave should buy a garden hose, cut off a few sections that are approximately 2 feet in length, burn one end closed, fill the length of hose with sand, then burn the other end closed and proceed to beat his friends about the head and ears until they get their facts right.

Russeltown 05-31-2006 12:08 PM

Don't worry everybody, waffledave is drunk.. look at his quote under his name.

Blades 0f Steel 05-31-2006 12:18 PM

Last year Plekanec said he'd not re-sign with the club and head back to Europe if he didn't make the Habs.

Habsaku 05-31-2006 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doug mckenzie
if that is true good bye pleks .i dont care . like who in the $$@$# do these guy think they are? if he doesnt wanna play here no big deal good bye he can be replaced.


id prefer the guys who dont wanna play here not be in our line up
having said that you sure that wasnt bulis? or sundstrom ?
i cant see the possible reason pleks doesnt wanna come back . he got his ice time

Holy overreaction batman. That aint true lol. They we're definetly mistaken with Bulis. Plekanec has wanted to play in MTL since he was drafted, check out his website.

Shabutie 05-31-2006 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habsaku
Holy overreaction batman. That aint true lol. They we're definetly mistaken with Bulis. Plekanec has wanted to play in MTL since he was drafted, check out his website.

Isn't his favorite team the Ducks or Sharks?

Habsaku 05-31-2006 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shabutie
Isn't his favorite team the Ducks or Sharks?

Somehow, I doubt players go to their favorite teams all the time ;) . Since he was drafted is the key statement in my comment.

Hab at it 05-31-2006 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waffledave
Okay, maybe I missed something but...I was at the bar with my friends and we were talking about the Habs next year.

One of my friends says she read that Pleks doesn't want to play here next year. I said that I had never heard that but then a few other people piped in saying they read the same thing.

Did I miss something? Pleks doesn't want to be a Hab? That's news to me...He's one of our best young guys so I really hope this isn't true.

They may be remembering Pleks saying at the beginning of the season that he'd go back to Europe if he didn't make the team because he didn't have anything more to learn in the AHL and could make more money back home.

Beatnik 05-31-2006 12:38 PM

I think they confuse with Zednik or Bulis

Shabutie 05-31-2006 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habsaku
Somehow, I doubt players go to their favorite teams all the time ;) . Since he was drafted is the key statement in my comment.

Exept for Crosby. No I was just wondering cuz I remembered reading about it a while ago, and I wondered why them?

Habsaku 05-31-2006 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shabutie
Exept for Crosby. No I was just wondering cuz I remembered reading about it a while ago, and I wondered why them?

:biglaugh: , that would be pretty amazing wouldnt it? With Ovechkin going to his favorite team as well :sarcasm: . The Ovechkin vs Crosby threads would be a million times worst then they already are.

sXe 05-31-2006 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waffledave
One of my friends says she read ...

Sometimes you have to consider the source. ;)

Teufelsdreck 05-31-2006 01:23 PM

What an absurd thread!

Shabutie 05-31-2006 01:31 PM

Ahhh, I just remembered. Wasn't there a rumor that Perez wanted back in the RSL? Maybe she was mixing the 2 up. Either way the Perez rumor is bogus.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:27 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.