HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Official Theofan's Doghouse Thread (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=25982)

Davisian 11-06-2003 11:44 AM

Official Theofan's Doghouse Thread

Who's in who's out??

(Gotta be a sticky! No?)

RFAN 11-06-2003 11:54 AM

I'll start with some easy picks:

Hlavac and Lac are in!

Holik and bobo are out!

Davisian 11-06-2003 12:02 PM

Can't find the original thread he had his first list in.. Anyone??

Larry Melnyk 11-06-2003 12:28 PM

I don't know about Theofans, but Rucinsky and Hlavac are still in my dogmanison with Carter and Maladog sleeping on the doorway.....But damn if SIMON, BOUCHARD and MIRONOV didn't escape somehow....ANd I'll see what happens when I let Poti back out in the yard..

Theoren Fan 11-06-2003 01:10 PM

Finally, my time has come :p

The original one I posted was here: http://www.hfboards.com/showpost.php...5&postcount=31

I'm in abit of a rush now, but I'll update it soon enough though. ;)

SingnBluesOnBroadway 11-06-2003 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theo Fan
Finally, my time has come :p

The original one I posted was here: http://www.hfboards.com/showpost.php...5&postcount=31

I'm in abit of a rush now, but I'll update it soon enough though. ;)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/simpsons/i...otes/burns.gif
Excellent.

True Blue 11-07-2003 08:08 AM

After last night, the new inhabitants are
1. Malakhov
2. Krispy Kreme
3. Kasper
4. Hlavac
5. rucinsky

sickboy35 11-07-2003 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Blue
1. Malakhov
2. Krispy Kreme
3. Kasper
4. Hlavac
5. rucinsky

that seems to be same ones that are always there!
;)

John Flyers Fan 11-07-2003 08:43 AM

Quote:

1. Malakhov
2. Krispy Kreme
3. Kasper
4. Hlavac
5. rucinsky

Don Cherry is that you ??? :p

Flyers26 11-07-2003 08:45 AM

Quote:

2. Krispy Kreme

Why you little!!!!

JR#9* 11-07-2003 08:46 AM

Quote:

1. Malakhov
2. Krispy Kreme
3. Kasper
4. Hlavac
5. rucinsky

Dog houses aren't a game by game thing.

True Blue 11-07-2003 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JR#9
Dog houses aren't a game by game thing.

You are right. However, despite the way that I frazed my previous response, those guys have been in in pretty much all year. Rosie started to work his way out of it, but managed to (un)work his way back in last night.

JR#9* 11-07-2003 08:51 AM

Quote:

You are right. However, despite the way that I frazed my previous response, those guys have been in in pretty much all year. Rosie started to work his way out of it, but managed to (un)work his way back in last night.

Mironov is #2 on your doghouse list all year??? :dunno:

True Blue 11-07-2003 09:02 AM

Quote:

The list is in no particular order.

Davisian 11-07-2003 09:22 AM

Quote:

The list is in no particular order.

Should be ordered based on "leash length," then by property value of the chateau de bow-wow in question..

Theoren Fan 11-08-2003 11:20 AM

Ahem...

Dear Chris Simon,...it's official, you can pack up your things and move outta here. You've made myself and countless other Ranger fans look foolish with our relentless attacks on your game, and I for one couldn't be happier to admit it first hand. Good luck, and keep up the hard play.

Dear Anson Carter,...better. Not great, actually just about borderline good...but even bordering good is a step up from that awful display you showed us earlier this season. However, to get out of this doghouse, it's going to take more then one or two games of hitting the net with your shots, and learning to throw a body check. Put up afew more points and we'll get back to you.

Dear Jan Hlavac,...I know, I know..you didn't even play in today's hard-working efforted Rangers matchup against the Flyers. Your absence from the lineup was about the only thing coach Glen Sather managed to do right this afternoon. This was the first game where we actually have a good reason for not remembering if you even played or not. BTW Congratulations on your penalty shot goal...if you could get set up in a situation where you're the only player on the ice with no one else to breath on you to make you lose control of the puck, you'd have it made in the shade. Maybe sitting in the pressbox will give you more time to wonder why in your little interview earlier during the preseason fans thought you would only bring down a line with Nedved and Kovalev. We hope the three of you still get a good chuckle out of that one. Welcome to Theo Fan's "Dog House" Mr. Hlavac, and do enjoy your stay at our one and only "Kamensky suite", we feel your play will fit in quite nicely here.

Dear Glen Sather,...What the hell is wrong with you? Here you're given a nice healthy lineup finally with the return of Lindros, and what do you manage to do? Put him on Holik's wing. Oh, don't think we don't know what this is about. Everbody's got a hardon for Messier so now we're going back to assed-backwards line combo's that make zero since unless you're "Da Moose", who's puck control actually resembled what a moose might look like playing hockey. Just a hint, but Eric Lindros is your #1 center and Bobby Holik is your #1 checking center. It's not all that hard to figure out. Anyway I can't say I really blame you for not playing the 4th line all that much, it was a horrible one to begin with. Aside from a starving Jamie Lundmark, that line was a horrible one. You see a game against the Flyers and decide to dress Dale, fine. What has Moore done to get the pressbox that LaCouture hasn't? Horribly coached game, Glen, along with a poor job managing your team...nothing more, nothing less. We've got our eye on you...

Thank You

SingnBluesOnBroadway 11-08-2003 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theo Fan
Ahem...

Dear Chris Simon,...it's official, you can pack up your things and move outta here. You've made myself and countless other Ranger fans look foolish with our relentless attacks on your game, and I for one couldn't be happier to admit it first hand. Good luck, and keep up the hard play.

Dear Anson Carter,...better. Not great, actually just about boarderline good...but even boarderling good is a step up from that awful display you showed us earlier this season. However, to get out of this doghouse, it's going to take more then one or two games of hitting the net with your shots, and learning to throw a body check. Put up afew more points and we'll get back to you.

Dear Jan Hlavac,...I know, I know..you didn't even play in today's hard-working efforted Rangers matchup against the Flyers. Your absence from the lineup was about the only thing coach Glen Sather managed to do right this afternoon. This was the first game where we actually have a good reason for not remembering if you even played or not. BTW Congratulations on your penalty shot goal...if you could get set up in a situation where you're the only player on the ice with no one else to breath on you to make you loose control of the puck, you'd have it made in the shade. Maybe sitting in the pressbox will give you more time to wonder why in your little interview earlier during the preseason fans thought you would only bring down a line with Nedved and Kovalev. We hope the three of you still get a good chuckle out of that one. Welcome to Theo Fan's "Dog House" Mr. Hlavac, and do enjoy your stay at our one and only "Kamensky suite", we feel your play will fit in quite nicely here.

Dear Glen Sather,...What the hell is wrong with you? Here you're given a nice healthy lineup finally with the return of Lindros, and what do you manage to do? Put him on Holik's wing. Oh, don't think we don't know what this is about. Everbody's got a hardon for Messier so now we're going back assed-backwards line combo's that make zero since unless you're "Da Moose", who's puck control actually resembled what a moose might look like playing hockey. Just a hint, but Eric Lindros is your #1 center and Bobby Holik is your #1 checking center. It's not all that hard to figure out. Anyway I can't say I really blame you for not playing the 4th line all that much, it was a horrible one to begin with. Aside from a starving Jamie Lundmark, that line was a horrible one. You see a game against the Flyers and decide to dress Dale, fine. What has Moore done to get the pressbox that LaCouture hasn't? Horribly coached game, Glen, along with a poor job managing your team...nothing more, nothing less. We've got our eye on you...

Thank You

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/simpsons/i...otes/burns.gif
Excellent.

Smithers get this man a sticky.

barnaby63 11-08-2003 04:44 PM

Quote:

sad isnt it? the guy has played solid all year sans the first 2 games and since sather brought him in here he must suck!

Davisian 11-10-2003 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barnaby63
sad isnt it? the guy has played solid all year sans the first 2 games and since sather brought him in here he must suck!

Well I wouldn't have Mironov there either, but with the rest of 'em who deserve residence, I'd say we're up to Canine Condominiums..

True Blue 11-10-2003 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barnaby63

Dude, it has nothing to do with who Jackass brought it or did not bring in. Bobo's first 4 games were atrocious. Then he played well for a few games. Then he was right back to atrocious during the 'Canes game. Then he had a decent game yesterday. It's never consistent. That's why him and Maladog have never lived up to their considerable talent. They can never seen to keep it going. It's always look real good for a game or 2, then take the next 3 off. He's either having a good (not great) night or he is completely abomoninable.

TKLOOCH22 11-10-2003 11:23 AM

Was this that hard?

#1. Glen Sather

Theoren Fan 11-10-2003 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TKLOOCH22
#1. Glen Sather

Well, sure. I could've done it just like that, but would that be "Sticky material"? I submit that it can not :teach:

;)

You're correct though. All things begin and end with Sather...names can come and names can go, but as long as Jackass is in the doghouse, we're going to end up nowhere, again.

SingnBluesOnBroadway 11-10-2003 04:34 PM

Ah yes, we knew we'd see you sooner or later Mr. deVries. We have booked into the Willy Huber Suite. Oh yes, and you will be sharing with Tom Poti.

And it seems like it will only be a matter of time until we get a visit from Petr Nedved doesn't it?

Davisian 11-11-2003 03:21 AM

Instead of working to get out, the Rangers decide its not so bad in here..

http://www.stanford.edu/~bescoto/hume/dogs.jpg

Theoren Fan 11-13-2003 05:34 AM

Not really Doghouse related, but this team needed to see some sticky action anyway

http://www.hfboards.com/showpost.php...5&postcount=45