HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   what's the hell is wrong with THEO?? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=26404)

The n00b King * 11-07-2003 08:56 PM

what's the hell is wrong with THEO??

okay, so let's see here, Theo was in goal tonight, the habs played a kick ass game, they couldnt score cuz they are so obviously cursed, but what the **** is up with theo's game man? i mean the first goal buffalo scored was so BAD!! that should of NEVER gone in...and to make matters worse, that was their 4 th shot!! man, i love the fact that were totally dominating these games in shot (37-17) but theo man, u cant let TWO goals in with only 17 shots...that's just pathetic...we really shouldnt of lost this game...

KillToronto 11-07-2003 08:58 PM

get your grammar right. you should be saying "should HAVE," not "should OF."

Jeffrey 11-07-2003 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaolin_goon
okay, so let's see here, Theo was in goal tonight, the habs played a kick ass game, they couldnt score cuz they are so obviously cursed, but what the **** is up with theo's game man? i mean the first goal buffalo scored was so BAD!! that should of NEVER gone in...and to make matters worse, that was their 4 th shot!! man, i love the fact that were totally dominating these games in shot (37-17) but theo man, u cant let TWO goals in with only 17 shots...that's just pathetic...we really shouldnt of lost this game...

Theo said it before .. i need shots to put me on the game .. maybe he wasn't already comfortable with the game speed.. but i think it wasn't that bad it happen to any goalie even superstar..

The n00b King * 11-07-2003 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KillToronto
get your grammar right. you should be saying "should HAVE," not "should OF."

wow man, do u really think that matters? if youre going to reply to my post, at least make it relative...it's sad that youd have to spend time pointing that out to me...in case youre wondering why you have no friends, that's prolly why

JOHNNY V 11-08-2003 02:36 AM

The clone of Jim Carey Has been exposed

A 5 million dollar bust, This bum is worst then the hands of stone, lapointless. I think he's eating too many Vachon cakes.

VIVA LA ANE :moon: :moon:

Bud The Spud* 11-08-2003 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOHNNY V
A 5 million dollar bust, This bum is worst then the hands of stone, lapointless. I think he's eating too many Vachon cakes.

VIVA LA ANE :moon: :moon:

Oh JOHNNY V, it is so nice to have you back. :joker:

Here's to your opinions :moon: lol

JOHNNY V 11-08-2003 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bud The Spud
Oh JOHNNY V, it is so nice to have you back. :joker:

Here's to your opinions :moon: lol

This Buds for you .. :moon: :p

VIVA LA 1 HIT WONDER

Howie Morenz 11-08-2003 05:28 AM

He may have seen weak on the first one,but Briere(little,little guy) goes to the net with the puck and stuffs it in against Rivet(supposedly big guy)who is totally lost and out of position. :shakehead

Mooch 11-08-2003 05:38 AM

NOTHING!

Yes, im new at this board and i love it

danboulie 11-08-2003 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
NOTHING!

Welcome to the board.
I'm with you! There's nothing wrong with theo. He simply didn't have a great game. Any goalie lets in the odd weak goal.
What would you guys be saying if that would have happened to Garon? He didn't have a chance?

The n00b King * 11-08-2003 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphotic
Welcome to the board.
I'm with you! There's nothing wrong with theo. He simply didn't have a great game. Any goalie lets in the odd weak goal.
What would you guys be saying if that would have happened to Garon? He didn't have a chance?

ya u know, i agree that every goalie let's in a weak goal, but theo let's in a weak goal practically EVERY game he plays. which is what im starting to get annoyed at. mind u, Rivet is ALWAYS on the ice when there's a goal...so im starting to wonder...maybe he's being bribed by the other teams to let in those crappy goals...

JOHNNY V 11-08-2003 08:37 AM

Quote:

ya u know, i agree that every goalie let's in a weak goal, but theo let's in a weak goal practically EVERY game he plays. which is what im starting to get annoyed at. mind u, Rivet is ALWAYS on the ice when there's a goal...so im starting to wonder...maybe he's being bribed by the other teams to let in those crappy goals...

I told you HAB FANS, last year he was throwing games

VIVA LA PETE ROSE .... :joker:

KillToronto 11-08-2003 10:31 AM

Quote:

wow man, do u really think that matters? if youre going to reply to my post, at least make it relative...it's sad that youd have to spend time pointing that out to me...in case youre wondering why you have no friends, that's prolly why

Wow, I was just making a pointless observation as a joke to waste some time, but if you want to be a little ******* about it then go ahead. At least I know proper grammar, dick. Yeah, that must be why I "prolly" have no friends. :shakehead

danboulie 11-08-2003 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KillToronto
Wow, I was just making a pointless observation as a joke to waste some time, but if you want to be a little ******* about it then go ahead. At least I know proper grammar, dick. Yeah, that must be why I "prolly" have no friends. :shakehead

Calm down, boys.
If you're going to get in a fight over something as trivial as grammar on an internet hockey board, then i'd suggest you ignore on another.

KOMO_ROCKS 11-08-2003 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
NOTHING!

Welcome to the Board :yo: