HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Philadelphia Flyers Sched. on TSN: (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=27045)

CNote 11-10-2003 10:24 AM

Philadelphia Flyers Sched. on TSN:
 
Courtesy of a friend @ TSN...

1. NY Islanders @ Philly - Tue. Nov. 11th @ 7:30
2. Philly @ New Jersey - Fri. Dec. 12th @ 7:30
3. Philly @ St. Louis - Tue. Dec. 30th @ 8:00
4. Philly @ NY Rangers - Thu. Jan. 22nd @ 7:30
5. Philly @ Washington - Sun. Jan. 25th @ 7:00
6. Philly @ Detroit - Sun. Feb. 29th @ 7:00
7. Toronto @ Philly - Thu. Mar. 18th @ 7:30
8. Philly @ NY Islanders - Sun. Apr. 4 @ 1:00

later,
dutch

Teezax 11-10-2003 11:07 AM

How come TSN is showing so many Flyer games? Or is it the same case for all the teams? Either way, i'll take it! :rolly:

Gonchar 11-10-2003 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teezax
How come TSN is showing so many Flyer games? Or is it the same case for all the teams? Either way, i'll take it! :rolly:


TSN is limited in the amount of Canadian matchups it is allowed to show. Thus we end up having to choose between alot of all-American matchups. There are alot of different criteria that go into deciding which games we choose (i.e. time, travel costs, conflicts with other live events on TSN) but ideally we attempt to get the best possible matchups.

Since Philly is one of the elite teams in the NHL we ended up with quite a few of their games.

Teezax 11-10-2003 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonchar
TSN is limited in the amount of Canadian matchups it is allowed to show. Thus we end up having to choose between alot of all-American matchups. There are alot of different criteria that go into deciding which games we choose (i.e. time, travel costs, conflicts with other live events on TSN) but ideally we attempt to get the best possible matchups.

Since Philly is one of the elite teams in the NHL we ended up with quite a few of their games.

Thanks for dedicating your first post to replying to my question Gonchar, are you a TSN employee? Just wanted to say thanks for showing Philly in Canada, it's time our nation learns about Oramge and Black Hockey!

RoDu 11-10-2003 01:29 PM

who hoo Flyers twice in a week in Januray

Gonchar 11-11-2003 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teezax
Thanks for dedicating your first post to replying to my question Gonchar, are you a TSN employee? Just wanted to say thanks for showing Philly in Canada, it's time our nation learns about Oramge and Black Hockey!


You are very welcome. Yep I work in the programming department at TSN. I am looking forward to seeing some Flyers games on TSN too. Particularly looking forward to seeing them destroy the Leafs again!!

CNote 11-11-2003 10:22 AM

...yep, March 18th I plan on comin' real close to getting my ass kicked at a Toronto sports bar...woohoo!...Go Flyers Go!


later,
dutch

panayiotis 11-11-2003 11:35 AM

Dutch
 
Those tsn annoucers are just horrible. Exept for McGuirre and Mckenzie. The anchors are espn wannabees. Not as bad as the crew on sportsnet. The Dutch on the night rap slapped out a 13 year old boy at a wedding. That is just not right. I have to add that J. Head chick is hot. She has to lose the wool vests.

RoDu 11-11-2003 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by panayiotis
J. Head chick is hot.

mmmmmmmmmmmm

CNote 12-10-2003 06:51 PM

don't forget about this Friday...

Philly @ New Jersey - Fri. Dec. 12th @ 7:30


later,
dutch (b)

Teezax 12-11-2003 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dutch
don't forget about this Friday...

Philly @ New Jersey - Fri. Dec. 12th @ 7:30


later,
dutch (b)

should be another epic battle of Atlantic contenders. Canada will be lucky to watch this one Friday.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:22 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.