HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   An opinion on Samsonov from an outsider. (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=270628)

Speedtrials 07-12-2006 10:26 PM

An opinion on Samsonov from an outsider.
 
I like the signing for you guys, it reminds me of Shanahan to the Rangers, because what it does, it provides more scoring depth to the team. I really liked the heart Samsonov showed in the playoffs. I dont think Samsonov would have worked with many teams, but I think you are one of the few teams he has a chance to be an outstanding addition too. So Congrats!!!.:clap:

Artyukhin* 07-12-2006 10:42 PM

the majority here love the deal . 3.5 million for 2 years make more sense to me than playing st louis or savard 5 to 5.5 million a year for the next 4 or 5 years .

what make's me happy is samsanov knows first hand the pressures of playing in montreal and he choose to come into the pressure cooker enviroment . to me it sounds like he wants to challege himself .

the old saying is if you cant beat them JOIN THEM .

and today he just did that


:clap:

ChemiseBleuHonnete 07-12-2006 10:44 PM

We've seen him play quite a bit since he got in the nhl, he looks like a skilled player with good speed...

What kind of production do you expect from him? Also, is he best suited to be a centred by a good playmaker or is he best suited to set-up the plays for his line?

ChemiseBleuHonnete 07-12-2006 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doug mckenzie (Post 6008311)
the old saying is if you cant beat them JOIN THEM .

and today he just did that


:clap:

good one :D

Habs514 07-12-2006 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedtrials (Post 6008093)
I like the signing for you guys, it reminds me of Shanahan to the Rangers, because what it does, it provides more scoring depth to the team. I really liked the heart Samsonov showed in the playoffs. I dont think Samsonov would have worked with many teams, but I think you are one of the few teams he has a chance to be an outstanding addition too. So Congrats!!!.:clap:

I heated him sooooooooooo much when he played for Boston. He is a type of player that will always create scoring chances. I can't wait to see him play with Kovalev.

saskbruin44* 07-12-2006 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs514 (Post 6008420)
I heated him sooooooooooo much when he played for Boston. He is a type of player that will always create scoring chances. I can't wait to see him play with Kovalev.

providing he's not injured:sarcasm:
don't expect 82 games from this guy

VAN-HAB 07-12-2006 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs514 (Post 6008420)
I heated him sooooooooooo much when he played for Boston. He is a type of player that will always create scoring chances. I can't wait to see him play with Kovalev.

yes with Kovalev and big Kozlov :sarcasm:

BobbyFischer* 07-12-2006 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saskbruin44 (Post 6008456)
providing he's not injured:sarcasm:
don't expect 82 games from this guy

Why do ppl say hes so injury prone?

He played like 72 games last season..missed like 10 games.. whats the big deal?

Toro 07-12-2006 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobbyFischer (Post 6008998)
Why do ppl say hes so injury prone?

He played like 72 games last season..missed like 10 games.. whats the big deal?

He wasnt a rookie last season:sarcasm:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:41 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.