HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   CKAC Poo (merged) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=274514)

Clumsyhab 07-24-2006 03:16 PM

CKAC Poo (merged)

Those 2 CKAC clowns on les amateurs striked again. Some quotes:

"Let's trade Markov for Briere because Markov is cheap :shakehead". If he's cheap for next season, we must keep him
"Let's put Briere on our second line, because Koivu will "bouder"

They have become worst than 110%.

Cyrrus147 07-24-2006 03:20 PM

CKAC: Villeneuve said that Gainey doesn't deserve a extension

I was listening to the Les amateurs de sports on CKAC and Michel Villeneuve was on the phone. He was saying that Gainey doesn't deserve a extension and that his offseason is at the moment not good. (if I look at the rosters of the 2002-2003 habs team , i can easily say that the team has improve a lot).

He talks about the Samsonov signing who will probably be a mistake.

He says that Montreal won't be a great team this year and will continue to struggle to make the playoffs.

That guy should stick with 110%, at least when the pseudo experts (jerks) stick in one place, so we can avoid them.

Those guys won't be happy until Gainey sign Lecavalier, Gagné and
Crosby in the same day.

zednik20 07-24-2006 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrrus147 (Post 6111772)
I was listening to the Les amateurs de sports on CKAC and Michel Villeneuve was on the phone. He was saying that Gainey doesn't deserve a extension and that his offseason is at the moment not good. (if I look at the rosters of the 2002-2003 habs team , i can easily say that the team has improve a lot).

He says that Montreal won't be a great team this year and will continue to struggle to make the playoffs.

That guy should stick with 110%, at least when the pseudo experts (jerks) stick in one place, so we can avoid them.

Crosby in the same day.

he's just happy of the two FRENCH scouts in Québec...

C-Saku Koivu MTL 07-24-2006 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clumsyhab (Post 6111718)

"Let's trade Markov for Briere because Markov is cheap :shakehead". If he's cheap for next season, we must keep him

I don't care for these idiots, cause thats all they are. What really piss me off is that some poeple listen to them and thinks they are saying the truth and start thinking like them. They are creating something around Markov in order to try to make him the new whipping boy. Koivu has been on their list for a long time, but they can't find anything on him accept he doesn't speak french. Markov will start getting hated by french poeple that listen to them and believe them.

waffledave 07-24-2006 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrrus147 (Post 6111772)

Crosby in the same day.

That's ok, Villeneuve doesn't deserve his job so I'm not too concerned about what he has to say about Gainey.

Probably mad because Gainey speaks "west island french" :biglaugh:

Cyrrus147 07-24-2006 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clumsyhab (Post 6111718)

There is 3 things I avoid at all cost (but sometimes I can't resist to take a look at them)

1-110%
2-Michel Villeneuve on CKAC
3-www.chfans.com

Prendan Brust 07-24-2006 03:27 PM

I always hated Villeneuve. He's an ******* of the worst specie. After Koivu's cancer was officially made public, Villeneuve asked at he press conference how this was affecting hockey operations. Savard politely answered that this stuff wasn't a concern right now. From this moment, I despised Villeneuve even more than when he was doing his Tabloid like interviews of players for TQS.

flappuck 07-24-2006 03:27 PM

It's simple, here in Quebec, sports collumnists are simply put, crap.

Bunch of fan boys that think they know hockey but don't know squat outside Montreal and of course, golf courses in Florida.

And then friends of mine wonder why I watch hockey on English networks even though I'm originally French speaking.
I just can't stand the ignorance of people covering hockey here.

waffledave 07-24-2006 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrrus147 (Post 6111817)
There is 3 things I avoid at all cost (but sometimes I can't resist to take a look at them)

1-110%
3-www.chfans.com

CHfans isn't anything like the 2 mentioned above. They know how good Markov is and how important Koivu is. And they don't care about Quebecers on the team or French speaking captains.

Cyrrus147 07-24-2006 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waffledave (Post 6111815)
That's ok, Villeneuve doesn't deserve his job so I'm not too concerned about what he has to say about Gainey.

Probably mad because Gainey speaks "west island french" :biglaugh:

:biglaugh:

Villeneuve , Bureau and Rinfret are the holy trinity of crap and rednecks.

NASRT 07-24-2006 03:29 PM

I'm Happy..the Habs for the first time in years has an air of legitimacy

flappuck 07-24-2006 03:29 PM

Quote:

1-110%
3-www.chfans.com

Add RDS to that list.

Keep 110% for a good laugh... ;)

pavlako11 07-24-2006 03:29 PM

Some people just want attention...

:wave:

zednik20 07-24-2006 03:29 PM

Quote:

1-110%
3-www.chfans.com

dont forget the RDS talkbacks...

Cyrrus147 07-24-2006 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tout ptit (Post 6111853)
Add RDS to that list.

Keep 110% for a good laugh... ;)

lol yea RDS talkback i forgot them

AH 07-24-2006 03:31 PM

This speaks to the incompetence of the organization in terms of policing the media.

I can't believe P. Boivin hasn't made it a condition for the team's broadcast partner and netwrok (CKAC, Radio media), to not employ losers like Bergeron and Veilleneuve.

This is MARKETING !!!

Cyrrus147 07-24-2006 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pavlako11 (Post 6111855)
Some people just want attention

Yea but sadly they gave him 2 shows!!! (110% june to september) (TQS) and Les amateurs de sports (16h-18h september to june) (CKAC).

zednik20 07-24-2006 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrrus147 (Post 6111846)
:biglaugh:

Villeneuve , Bureau and Rinfret are the holy trinity of crap and rednecks.

you forgot their master....Michel " french Don Cherry " Bergeron....

BJCOLLINS 07-24-2006 03:35 PM

Some of these media types that only spew negativity would never have anything to say if they were forced to be positive........small minds always react with a "devils advocate" mindset.

AH 07-24-2006 03:36 PM

I really can't wait to see these clown's reaction when Markov signs a 5 year $25 million contract this winter.

:bow:

waffledave 07-24-2006 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AH (Post 6111893)
This speaks to the incompetence of the organization in terms of policing the media.

I can't believe P. Boivin hasn't made it a condition for the team's broadcast partner and netwrok (CKAC, Radio media), to not employ losers like Bergeron and Veilleneuve.

This is MARKETING !!!

Good luck...I suggested something like this and was compared to Hitler.

People can complain all they want about these media types but I think deep down, they like them and believe in their agendas.

417 07-24-2006 03:36 PM

I guess if his name was Fernand Laframboise they'd be applauding.

GoHabsGO252006 07-24-2006 03:42 PM

I never listened to this guy, seeing as I'm from Toronto. But after hearing this, I know for a fact this guy is a complete tool. I can't even believe this guy, what has he done in his life that he can criticize Gainey to that effect, 2 playoff appearances isn't good enough for him, when BG was taking over from ANdre Savard who was taking over a franchise taht was in ruins. Let me guess he think that Houle should be brought back right?

What an idiot. If he was here I'd slap him

habfan4 07-24-2006 03:43 PM

Michel Villeneuve's tact matches his hockey acumen - non-existent. Fortunately, he has nothing to do with the operations of the Canadiens.

Cyrrus147 07-24-2006 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoHabsGO252006 (Post 6112046)
I never listened to this guy, seeing as I'm from Toronto. But after hearing this, I know for a fact this guy is a complete tool. I can't even believe this guy, what has he done in his life that he can criticize Gainey to that effect, 2 playoff appearances isn't good enough for him, when BG was taking over from ANdre Savard who was taking over a franchise taht was in ruins. Let me guess he think that Houle should be brought back right?

What an idiot. If he was here I'd slap him

I think he starts his career with the Quebec Nordiques so don't wonder why he seems to be against all the habs decisions.