HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Kings leading the Pacific Division (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=27746)

Captain Ron 11-12-2003 07:40 PM

Kings leading the Pacific Division

After tonights loss to Detroit, Dallas is now 1 game under .500.Making the Kings the only team in the Pacific Division with a winning record.Hey maybe the Kings will win the division just because everyone else stinks. :handclap:

LuckyLUC20 11-12-2003 08:11 PM

It sure has a nice ring to it... "Kings are first in the Pacific Division".

Hopefully the Kings will increase their lead tomorrow night vs. the Leafs. Hopefully the Leafs will show up with the same effort they had tonight vs. the Ducks. However, they might be a littled pissed off about their lack-luster performance tonight. I'm kind of nervous about tomorrow's game. :(

Sydor25 11-12-2003 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuckyLUC20
It sure has a nice ring to it... "Kings are first in the Pacific Division".

Hopefully the Kings will increase their lead tomorrow night vs. the Leafs. Hopefully the Leafs will show up with the same effort they had tonight vs. the Ducks. However, they might be a littled pissed off about their lack-luster performance tonight. I'm kind of nervous about tomorrow's game. :(

I agree, I was hoping for a win by the Maple Leafs so that they would be satisfied with a split of the So Cal series. Now they are going to be pissed tomorrow. Especially Belfour. Wonder if he will get the start against the Kings.

Frolov 6'3 11-13-2003 01:53 AM

LOL I agree also. It's always better to face a team who won their last game instead of a team who are pissed off.
Indolence is out of the question now.

MOOSE55 11-13-2003 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sydor25
I agree, I was hoping for a win by the Maple Leafs so that they would be satisfied with a split of the So Cal series. Now they are going to be pissed tomorrow. Especially Belfour. Wonder if he will get the start against the Kings.

On the otherside of things, the Leafs players are having problems with the time change(so say Domi anyway), missing a couple guys, and played last night. They are unsure if they start Belfour,Kidd(hasn't played in awhile), or Tellquist. Also the leafs are notorious for dissappearing for several games in a row.......on a side note, I hate them more then any other team.......Go Kings!

agentfouser 11-13-2003 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOOSE55
On the otherside of things, the Leafs players are having problems with the time change(so say Domi anyway), missing a couple guys, and played last night. They are unsure if they start Belfour,Kidd(hasn't played in awhile), or Tellquist. Also the leafs are notorious for dissappearing for several games in a row.......on a side note, I hate them more then any other team.......Go Kings!

good stuff. its just as important to be an anti-fan as a fan. my nemesis is the detroit red wings (except schneider). we could get beaten 10-0 by the sisters of the poor, but as long as detroit chokes as well, i'm okay.

Jshibley 11-18-2003 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spongebob
After tonights loss to Detroit, Dallas is now 1 game under .500.Making the Kings the only team in the Pacific Division with a winning record.Hey maybe the Kings will win the division just because everyone else stinks. :handclap:

We caught up to you! haha I know I know, weve played 2 more games then you guys, but still it's not everyday you can say the Ducks, and the kings are tied for first in the pacific. :)

punchy1 11-18-2003 06:32 AM

Of course, the ducks have been healthy with the exception of one of their top pairings on D AND as you said, have played two more games than us AND you have faced *several* of the teams that we face on the second night of back to back games AND you don't have *one* player in the top 100 (I think deeper) in +/- AND the great second line center Sergie Fedorov isn't in the top 20 in scoring and is minus 7 but yes, you have caught us and should be commended for that. Lots of talent on your team in fact, some would argue way to much to be merely tied with a team like the Los Angeles Kings who are riddled with injuries to thier key players and are once again down to using minor league players to get the job done but again, it is early and after a slow start the ducks are starting play like they are capable to.