HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2007 goal song (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=278834)

Team_Spirit 08-08-2006 02:34 PM

2007 goal song
 
I hope they will get something good this year , i wasen't a big fan of the one they used last year (U2).

Anyone got some info ?

Habs 4 Life 08-08-2006 03:12 PM

I want the old one back from the 2003-04 season,L'oreille or something like that

Poochie_D 08-08-2006 03:34 PM

That one from last year sucked. The one from two or three seasons ago was best. The 'Goooooal' one.

Dwight 08-08-2006 03:37 PM

If we can't get the old one back, lets just use the Ole song, we sing it anyways...

Le Tricolore 08-08-2006 05:22 PM

And just for those who don't have it...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9kbzi3

Beakermania* 08-09-2006 07:56 AM

I want OH, OH, Oh, OH, OH back...

AD 08-09-2006 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beakermania (Post 6243421)
I want OH, OH, Oh, OH, OH back...

Th orgasm song?

Habs 4 Life 08-09-2006 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beakermania (Post 6243421)
I want OH, OH, Oh, OH, OH back...


That was a great goal song:yo:

Habs 4 Life 08-09-2006 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toad (Post 6238051)
If we can't get the old one back, lets just use the Ole song, we sing it anyways...


No, God no

Ludo 08-09-2006 08:28 AM

doubtful the song will changed based on our comments but I agree that the Goal song from a couple years ago was the best at charging up the crowd and even fans at home!!!

Beakermania* 08-09-2006 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AymanD (Post 6243433)
Th orgasm song?

Yup

Stefan 08-09-2006 06:58 PM

Let's count how many times this exact thread is made this year. WHO CARES?!?!?! The Habs just scored, be happy already.

znk 08-09-2006 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan (Post 6248970)
Let's count how many times this exact thread is made this year. WHO CARES?!?!?! The Habs just scored, be happy already.

Well...you just countradicted your self there. This thread was started so many times exactly because we care.

Le Tricolore 08-09-2006 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AymanD (Post 6243433)
Th orgasm song?

this is why I love you.

Fern 08-09-2006 07:29 PM

Why not the Whalers' song?
 
That was a good one.

Phil Parent 08-09-2006 07:32 PM

I'd like an edit of "FantasMic" by Nightwish. High energy song, with a rock opera touch.

Dr. Charles 08-09-2006 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fern (Post 6249291)
That was a good one.

You listen to CKAC too much...

Dr. Charles 08-09-2006 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil Parent (Post 6249317)
I'd like an edit of "FantasMic" by Nightwish. High energy song, with a rock opera touch.

Well, I wouldn't bet my lunch money on that one...

Phil Parent 08-09-2006 07:34 PM

Me neither, but I'd like it.

It's kinda "Ghostly" too. Fits the mystical aura of the team.

Phil Parent 08-09-2006 07:37 PM

I've been thinking, maybe each player could have their own personalized goal song so when they score, their song hits.

Team_Spirit 08-09-2006 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil Parent (Post 6249351)
I've been thinking, maybe each player could have their own personalized goal song so when they score, their song hits.

Heatley got one in Ottawa , ''The heat is on'' i forgot by who.

Pax Macioretty 08-09-2006 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beakermania (Post 6243421)
I want OH, OH, Oh, OH, OH back...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life
I want the old one back from the 2003-04 season,L'oreille or something like that

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poochie_D
That one from last year sucked. The one from two or three seasons ago was best. The 'Goooooal' one.

i think we all want the same thing

Le Tricolore 08-09-2006 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcel the great! (Post 6250089)
i think we all want the same thing

more cowbell?

Joey 08-09-2006 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team_Spirit (Post 6249365)
Heatley got one in Ottawa , ''The heat is on'' i forgot by who.

Really? That's pretty cool. But I'd only want a personalized one for Kovalev, maybe like a jets flying by over the sound of machine guns going off faded in by the regular goal song :D

GoGionta 08-09-2006 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Le Tricolore (Post 6250100)
more cowbell?

hahahahahahahaha :biglaugh:

What about (don't fear) the reaper as the new goal song


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:00 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.