HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Sidney Crosby article (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=27902)

theo6060 11-13-2003 10:32 AM

Sidney Crosby article

While walking to the bank this morning with snow falling, I passed by newspaper boxes and noticed he was on the cover. Needless to say, to finally see a little exposure from a major daily here got my attention. So on my way back from the bank, I picked up the paper. Wow, has my day ever been entertaining. Anyways, here's the link.

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/Toront...13/255994.html

habitants9_4 11-13-2003 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theo6060
While walking to the bank this morning with snow falling, I passed by newspaper boxes and noticed he was on the cover. Needless to say, to finally see a little exposure from a major daily here got my attention. So on my way back from the bank, I picked up the paper. Wow, has my day ever been entertaining. Anyways, here's the link.

good read!

Habs4Life 11-13-2003 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theo6060

What does this have to do with the Montreal Canadien's, no offense but this should of been posted elsewhere!

theo6060 11-13-2003 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs4Life
What does this have to do with the Montreal Canadien's, no offense but this should of been posted elsewhere!

It's no secret that a lot of posters on this board are very high on him and desperately want to see him wearing the CH. For that reason, I figured those same posters would be interested in reading the article.

Jag68Sid87 11-13-2003 11:27 AM

His father was drafted by the Canadiens, I'd say this is enough to make it worthy of a thread here.

gunnerdom 11-13-2003 11:34 AM

I hope for his sake we dont pick him. We'll just turn him into a defensive player or the fans will suck the will to play out of him. Hope he'll end up in the West where he can really do his magic. Can't to see what we'll do with Perez, Balej and Plekanec.... bet will turn them into Juneau, Dackell and Sundstrom.

MontrealSF 11-13-2003 11:56 AM

Quote:

So what ? I prefer reading a good article about Crosby then talk about Andreas "dumping" Dackell these days...

Habs4Life 11-14-2003 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickyF
So what ? I prefer reading a good article about Crosby then talk about Andreas "dumping" Dackell these days...

There's other threads for this they even made a sticky thread just for Crosby in the prospects board...

If you wanna post about Crosby please post in the prospects board as i would like to see strictly stuff about Montreal, no future superstar prospects!!!!!!!

Where's the admin when ya need one?

gunnerdom 11-14-2003 10:44 AM

Quote:

There's other threads for this they even made a sticky thread just for Crosby in the prospects board...

If you wanna post about Crosby please post in the prospects board as i would like to see strictly stuff about Montreal, no future superstar prospects!!!!!!!

What the hell is your problem? Who cares? Some people are interested in this. If your not, just don't read it. jeaz. PMS anybody.

theo6060 11-14-2003 11:17 AM

Quote:

There are lots of off topic threads on different boards. Just because I forgot to put "OT" at the front of the thread, you're wanting the admin? I am a mod on the boards here by the way, so if you want to talk with me about it send me a PM, otherwise if you don't like thread, don't read it - simple as that.

EquabaleAce 11-14-2003 01:02 PM

There is an article in last weeks sports illustrated on him as well

I get to see him along with all the other Q prospects next thursday when they play in Halifax. can't wait

Dutchy 11-14-2003 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ejaculine
What the hell is your problem? Who cares? Some people are interested in this. If your not, just don't read it. jeaz. PMS anybody.

Agreed!

SpezNc 11-14-2003 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickyF

it's a good one

danboulie 11-14-2003 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adammacisaac
There is an article in last weeks sports illustrated on him as well

I get to see him along with all the other Q prospects next thursday when they play in Halifax. can't wait

Tht article was a really good read.
I'm thinking about going into halifax to watch the mooseheads play the rocket sometime in the future.

EquabaleAce 11-14-2003 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphotic
Tht article was a really good read.
I'm thinking about going into halifax to watch the mooseheads play the rocket sometime in the future.

he comes out once more this year to play the moose in janurary with the oceanic
last time the lower bowl was sold out a month before the game
your best bet would be the russian challenge.
i got mine today and theyre really good

is urquhart in the lineup for the q all stars?

EquabaleAce 11-14-2003 08:41 PM

wow i really screwed up that post sorry bout that

EquabaleAce 11-14-2003 09:41 PM

i found the article in si
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...lam/index.html

Habs4ever 11-15-2003 04:51 AM

Well the thing is we have slim chance of getting him so why get high on

someone you can't have if this was the case I would be posting about how Kovalchuck is owning this league everyday as much as Crosby given superstar status already I really don't see how this effect our organization, I'm more interested in our top prospects then Crosby, and forget about trading for him, no team has enough talent to trade for super star in making.

theo6060 11-15-2003 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs4ever
someone you can't have if this was the case I would be posting about how Kovalchuck is owning this league everyday as much as Crosby given superstar status already I really don't see how this effect our organization, I'm more interested in our top prospects then Crosby, and forget about trading for him, no team has enough talent to trade for super star in making.

Not exactly. I remember someone else posted all the players we had who were free agents at the end of this season. So if they go, we give chances to rookies, stink it up and we could have a top 5 pick.