HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Amazin Video (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=279651)

Rscorpio 08-10-2006 06:09 PM

Amazin Video
 
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvZw67-mTSU


I think Spielberg is a Habs Fan loll






Youtube rocks!!!!:yo:

Joey 08-10-2006 06:22 PM

that was actually a really moving video...


Soon :handclap:

PyrettaBlaze 08-10-2006 06:24 PM

Yep good video.. pretty touching too.

Can't wait for the season to start...

Roxor 08-10-2006 06:27 PM

yup great video

Habs13 08-10-2006 06:39 PM

Beautie:bow:

tinyzombies 08-10-2006 06:55 PM

Was nice to see the Cup again. Always good to get in touch with my feminine side too (i.e. Coldplay....blech).

Le Tricolore 08-10-2006 07:10 PM

That was really great, thanks for posting it

Talent Analyst 08-10-2006 07:13 PM

Nice video !! :yo:

CaptCrunch 08-10-2006 07:57 PM

Wow.

Whoever made that video must apply for the habs marketing job recently posted lol!

Made me remember the video they showed on the ice in the playoffs at the Bell Center. Man that was good.

zx81 08-10-2006 08:05 PM

Bah...I don't see what's so great about this video.
2 min 33 seconds of a slideshow.
Some videos of random goals and another minute or so of pictures.

Really I'm not sure I watched the same video than you.

Namso 08-10-2006 08:12 PM

man i miss zednik already. a lot of ppl forget all the stuff he brought all the past years even if his last year wasn't that good.

waffledave 08-10-2006 08:23 PM

Ah damn the end had me tearing up a bit.

Le Tricolore 08-10-2006 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Namso (Post 6258263)
man i miss zednik already. a lot of ppl forget all the stuff he brought all the past years even if his last year wasn't that good.

http://media.putfile.com/Zednik-vs-Drury

have fun.

AlexeiKovalev27 08-10-2006 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zx81 (Post 6258214)
Bah...I don't see what's so great about this video.
2 min 33 seconds of a slideshow.
Some videos of random goals and another minute or so of pictures.

Really I'm not sure I watched the same video than you.

saw it before and I have the same opinion as you, can't apply for a job with that, 10 y.o. kids can do that (but of course with other things than habs too: putting a song in the bg pics than a vid ouhhhh so special lol)

It is great in the other sence that it is kidn of....nostalgic?:clap:

CaptCrunch 08-10-2006 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexeiKovalev27 (Post 6258528)
saw it before and I have the same opinion as you, can't apply for a job with that, 10 y.o. kids can do that (but of course with other things than habs too: putting a song in the bg pics than a vid ouhhhh so special lol)

It is great in the other sence that it is kidn of....nostalgic?:clap:

Meh. Maybe its the off season.

I found the timing extremely well done.

I liked it :D

Galchenkel 08-10-2006 09:11 PM

yup ! GREAT video! really touching.

i just loved to part at the begining when the song says "...when you try your best but you don't succeed.." and then appears rejean houle. so hilarious! :biglaugh: :biglaugh:


PS: does anybody has that picture of markov fixing the camera when it says "i will try fix you" ?? i want it, and i want it now ! :D

Galchenkel 08-10-2006 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptCrunch (Post 6258157)
Wow.

Whoever made that video must apply for the habs marketing job recently posted lol!

Made me remember the video they showed on the ice in the playoffs at the Bell Center. Man that was good.

samuel thibault did it. :dunno:

Russeltown 08-10-2006 09:14 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w-D-9xn9VA <=== amazing song :D

CaptCrunch 08-10-2006 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by medmed (Post 6258728)
samuel thibault did it. :dunno:

? Well, whoever Samuel Thibault is it was a great touch. Really pumped up the crowd in montreal.

Too bad RDS was busy showing Paul and Yvon talking:dunno:

CaptCrunch 08-10-2006 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sYn (Post 6258747)

OMG lololololololol!!!!

I swear I tried to listen to it untill the end...

Hahahahaha

Russeltown 08-10-2006 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptCrunch (Post 6258838)
OMG lololololololol!!!!

I swear I tried to listen to it untill the end...

Hahahahaha

You will never forget ;)

Renholder 08-10-2006 09:31 PM

I cant' stand coldplay anymore but i can't deny that the video was moving. Well made . Thanks for sharing it.

Koivu11 08-10-2006 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by medmed (Post 6258722)
PS: does anybody has that picture of markov fixing the camera when it says "i will try fix you" ?? i want it, and i want it now ! :D

http://www.canadiens.com/_static/images/www/pages/wallpaper/Markov_closeup800.jpg
http://www.canadiens.com/_static/ima...loseup1024.jpg
http://www.canadiens.com/_static/ima...loseup1600.jpg

CaptCrunch 08-10-2006 09:35 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFu7GNuED8I

Hehe. Just for the start, 16 seconds in.

The rest of the video is very average and the effects at the end bug me.

But the start's good. haha.

Joey 08-10-2006 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zx81 (Post 6258214)
Bah...I don't see what's so great about this video.
2 min 33 seconds of a slideshow.
Some videos of random goals and another minute or so of pictures.

Really I'm not sure I watched the same video than you.

The slideshow coordinates with the song lyrics. The early pictures were things that went wrong with the team [Roy on the bench, Zednik in midair after the McLaren hit], and when the mood starts to be more optimistic that is when Gainey's face comes in. Watch how before that all the pictures sort of get further away as they come on the screen, but when Gainey's picture comes on symbolizing the turnaround of the franchise, it starts further away and comes closer which is a positive move in video editing standards that makes the viewer feel like Gainey is the first positive thing in that video.


A 10 year old couldn't have done that, maybe on the surface it is just pictures and video, but it was well done for those that weren't just looking to see dekes and dangles. Add to the fact that it is all centred around the song that the team itself comes out to the ice to, I think it is one of the best amature Habs videos I've ever seen.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.