HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Juneau on 1st line and Hossa and Ryder OUT. (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=28198)

Maithz 11-14-2003 12:36 PM

Juneau on 1st line and Hossa and Ryder OUT.

http://rds.ca/cgi-bin/nouvelles?site...n&sport=#91399

Juneau- Koivu - Zednik

Kilger - Ribeiro - Audette

Bulis - Perreault - Dackell

Langdon - Begin - Sundstrom

Bench : Hossa , Ryder

Pathetic

Team_Spirit 11-14-2003 12:38 PM

Juneau on the first line

Hahahaha ! And Rivet will see some PP time as a foward .....

The 2 worst foward on the team will sit ... i mean Ryder and Hossa ..wtf :(

http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chronique...N3FB55128.html
http://www.rds.ca/images/chroniques/...AN3FB55128.jpg
''I scored 100pts 10 years ago''

BLONG7 11-14-2003 12:42 PM

Man... CJ is trying anything and everything! Bottom line is the PLAYERS have to start to bury their chances,. If the PP was working we would be fine... but it's not, time for Guy Charron change the PP philosophy.

EquabaleAce 11-14-2003 12:43 PM

hahaha, mabye he will if we sign oates and neely

Maxhab 11-14-2003 12:46 PM

Guess playing our youth is no longer in the teams plans, but hey why lose with young guys who can learn and get better when you can lose with old useless vets like Audette and Juneau. Julien's moves seem to be getting worst and worst...

EquabaleAce 11-14-2003 12:46 PM

its pathetic when juneau is on the first line when he knows nothing about offense anymore, and perrault is on the 3rd when he doesn't even cross our blueline except to take a draw.

why break up the 3rd line, they played well against the isles.

oh well i guess its for reasons unknown.

good luck habs

Team_Spirit 11-14-2003 12:49 PM

last game : Dackell on the 2nd line ( even if he scored ) game before : Garon in net after Theo SO .... sorry for the duplicate post btw

Cayouche5 11-14-2003 12:50 PM

Wow What a rebuilding ...
Ryder Hossa Hainsey and Komisarek all deserved their chance on the line-up and not one day 1rst line, 1 day out, 1 day 3rd. That's not good they need to play all game even if they don't score 50 goals. True Hossa doesn't work on evry shift but how about Ryder he work every second is on the ice.

hockey_nut 11-14-2003 12:53 PM

*sigh*

What the hell happened to a youthful squad?! Why is our future sitting up in the press boxes?

Crusher20 11-14-2003 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cayouche5
Wow What a rebuilding ...
Ryder Hossa Hainsey and Komisarek all deserved their chance on the line-up and not one day 1rst line, 1 day out, 1 day 3rd. That's not good they need to play all game even if they don't score 50 goals. True Hossa doesn't work on evry shift but how about Ryder he work every second is on the ice.

Oh Boy... lets get ready lose 8-0

those lines are simply terrible. just sucks, Ryder doesnt deserve to be benched.. but seems like it will happen..

Munchausen 11-14-2003 12:55 PM

Juneau- Koivu - Zednik :lol:
Kilger - Ribeiro - Audette :lol:
Bulis - Perreault - Dackell :lol:

Langdon - Begin - Sundstrom

Bench : Hossa , Ryder

Better start making plans for Saturday night. Here's a showcase I don't want to see. After all I did have high blood pressure a year ago. Don't want to see that coming back. :D

Team_Spirit 11-14-2003 12:57 PM

what's so funny about the 3rd line

Munchausen 11-14-2003 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jozeph_Balej
what's so funny about the 3rd line

His softness and lack of playmaking abilities.

Traitor8 11-14-2003 01:00 PM

What if Juneau gains his magic touch? lol

NO just kidding....THIS IS REALLY PATHETIC

Bring in Larry Robinson or Jacques Demers, heck why not Michel Bergeron? If Michel was the coach, we would never see Juneau play again.

hockey_nut 11-14-2003 01:00 PM

I haven't been able to leave the board since I saw this post... I'm just... at a loss for words! I just don't get it... why the heck doesn't the team give our young guns the opportunity to play more time than usual. We're in a building process... so why not explore options that are logical. Putting Juneau on the first line doesn't make much sense, whatsoever. The goal isn't to win NOW... the goal is to win and keep winning 2-10 years from now (as of now).

We need the likes of Hainsey, Ryder and Hossa playing on a regular basis with the opportunity to perform like they're supposed to. It's the thing to do, damn it! I understand Komi can't be with us now, but at least the kid's getting the shot in the AHL to play day-in, day-out... just like Higgins.

We need BG to figure things out -- and being Hab-fans, we want things done right a-freakin-way -- but I'm sure he knows what has to be done. So, in that regard, I have faith... but I'm still shaking at the stupidity of this movement. (Time for a beer).

Russeltown 11-14-2003 01:01 PM

And then, Bob Gainey called up Patrick Traverse, who will play on the 1st PowerPlay Unit!

Joking :joker:

Nielson81 11-14-2003 01:01 PM

Once again Mr. Julien , expirement with lines in practice, not against the Ottawa Senators, great move jack ass.

Unbiased Canadian

Russeltown 11-14-2003 01:04 PM

Here we go for Ovechkin :p!

Team_Spirit 11-14-2003 01:09 PM

i would love to sit and have a talk with Julien ....

Démon Blond 11-14-2003 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sYn
Here we go for Ovechkin :p!

Sure looks like it... :shakehead

Rahan 11-14-2003 01:14 PM

This could add some puck control to our first line. Juneau does a great job controling the puck and keeping it, creating plays. That could actually be worth the try.

Langdon in, Ryder out? What?

EquabaleAce 11-14-2003 01:15 PM

I just saw that second line, and thats even worse than the first,
kilger - ribero - audette ouch.

everyone might as well get aboard the ovechkin express

Blackshad 11-14-2003 01:16 PM

Can't be worse.
Can it ?

Team_Spirit 11-14-2003 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackshad
Can't be worse.
Can it ?

I think if Travese play a game for the Habs this year i'm gonna cry :cry:

JordanStaal#1Fan 11-14-2003 01:21 PM

Damn, we must fire this ass hole of a coach... He's so stupid! Hossa - Ribeiro and Ryder were playing good together, why have you broke this line... Juneau on the first line, well, let's bring Patrick Traverse on our first PP unit!