HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Confirmation: Tickets go on sale Sept 16 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=282578)

HappyFan 08-21-2006 09:34 AM

Confirmation: Tickets go on sale Sept 16

I got the following email in my work inbox today. It looks like pre-season tickets will go on sale on Saturday September 16th. I think it is safe to assume that regular season single-game tickets should be on sale the same day.

I blanked out my employer's name to protect my own privacy...

Cheers and Go Habs Go!

h.

Quote:

Get set for an all out season with the Canadiens!

*******, in collaboration with the Montréal Canadiens, is pleased to offer ******* employees, their friends and their relatives the opportunity to buy tickets for the five (5) pre-season games for the 2006-2007 season.

As employees, this exclusive offer gives you the following advantages:
  • 40% off the regular ticket price for the white and grey sections (level 300);
  • 35%off the regular price for the Desjardins le Clubsection (level 200);
  • Includes food and non-alcoholic beverages available at the concession stands;
  • Free cloakroom.
  • 10% off (the day of the game only) all regular-priced items at the Les Canadiens boutique in the Bell Centre;
  • Opportunity to buy tickets before they go on sale to the public on September 16;
  • Reduced service charges;
And, as a thank you, the name of your company will be shown on the electronic scoreboard during the game.

Consult the schedule and fill out the purchase order. There are a limited number of tickets in each category. Order now!

For further information, please contact the Group Sales service by phone at 1 877 GO FANS GO (463-2674), extension 3, or by e-mail at ventesgroupes@canadiens.com.

Come and cheer on the Canadiens!

HabsUnited 08-21-2006 09:39 AM

:cry: I'll be away that day!! My season is wrecked.

DerekT 08-21-2006 09:41 AM

On a Saturday?! BUT THAT's THE SABATH!

Munchausen 08-21-2006 09:51 AM

Quote:

CHEZ PARÉ, in collaboration with the Montréal Canadiens, is pleased to offer CHEZ PARÉ employees, their friends and their relatives the opportunity to buy tickets for the five (5) pre-season games for the 2006-2007 season.

As employees, this exclusive offer gives you the following advantages:
40% off the regular ticket price for the white and grey sections (level 300);
35%off the regular price for the Desjardins le Clubsection (level 200);
Includes food and non-alcoholic beverages available at the concession stands;
Free cloakroom.
10% off (the day of the game only) all regular-priced items at the Les Canadiens boutique in the Bell Centre;
Opportunity to buy tickets before they go on sale to the public on September 16;
Reduced service charges;
And, as a thank you, the name of your company will be shown on the electronic scoreboard during the game.

Consult the schedule and fill out the purchase order. There are a limited number of tickets in each category. Order now!

For further information, please contact the Group Sales service by phone at 1 877 GO FANS GO (463-2674), extension 3, or by e-mail at ventesgroupes@canadiens.com.

Come and cheer on the Canadiens!
A partnership tested through time.

:sarcasm:

Poochie_D 08-21-2006 11:43 AM

my bday... its a sign.

Dan K 08-21-2006 11:46 AM

Just to clarify: That date will be for general public.

The pre-sale date for past season and mini-season ticket holders has not yet been announced. Based on that date, I'm guessing September 9th. But we shall see.