HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Wish me luck (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=28269)

Nikkowar 11-14-2003 05:36 PM

Wish me luck
 
Tommorow morning i'm going to get x-rays done to see what's really wrong with my groins. i hope it's nothing Gagné-serious,but since the pain never went away,i'm afraid it might be that. oh well,when it's done,i'll post the results. :)

RoDu 11-14-2003 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PizzapieZeppelin18
Tommorow morning i'm going to get x-rays done to see what's really wrong with my groins. i hope it's nothing Gagné-serious,but since the pain never went away,i'm afraid it might be that. oh well,when it's done,i'll post the results. :)

best of luck and a speedy recovery

capn89* 11-14-2003 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PizzapieZeppelin18
when it's done,i'll post the results. :)

...and pictures? lol :-p j/k Good luck though, hope it's nothing serious.

GoneFullHextall 11-14-2003 11:04 PM

best of luck to a speedy recovery.

blah 11-15-2003 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capn89
...and pictures? lol :-p j/k Good luck though, hope it's nothing serious.

LMAO, she's under 18 calm down RKelly.

Flyers26 11-15-2003 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blah
LMAO, she's under 18 calm down RKelly.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve L* 11-15-2003 03:56 AM

Hope it turns out better than my results, they will have to use the bonesaw when they operate on me soon. :mad:

blah 11-15-2003 04:35 AM

Bonesaw and groin. Two words you don't wanna hear in the same sentence.

Steve L* 11-15-2003 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blah
Bonesaw and groin. Two words you don't wanna hear in the same sentence.

well it wasnt my groin but both feet but Im not looking forward to it anyway.

capn89* 11-15-2003 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blah
LMAO, she's under 18 calm down RKelly.

lol

FlyersGuy69 11-15-2003 08:08 AM

good luck Pizza!


Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve L
well it wasnt my groin but both feet but Im not looking forward to it anyway.

bone saw on the feet can't be good either.....good luck with that too!

Nikkowar 11-15-2003 03:07 PM

Looks like I won't get my results until either Tuesday or later on that week

FearTheFlyers 11-15-2003 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PizzapieZeppelin18
Looks like I won't get my results until either Tuesday or later on that week

always a bad sign!

capn89* 11-15-2003 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSpeedOnly
always a bad sign!

Same with 5mph, I mean people wouldn't even be able to walk and cars? fugedaboudit, might as well push them...

Brad* 11-15-2003 05:57 PM

Best of luck, hope everything turns out good.

GoneFullHextall 11-15-2003 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve L
Hope it turns out better than my results, they will have to use the bonesaw when they operate on me soon. :mad:

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

FearTheFlyers 11-16-2003 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capn89
Same with 5mph, I mean people wouldn't even be able to walk and cars? fugedaboudit, might as well push them...

What an excellent idea! Why didn't i think of that?

Oh and you assumed we're talking mph......you're way off track.

CharlieGirl 11-17-2003 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PizzapieZeppelin18
Looks like I won't get my results until either Tuesday or later on that week

That's not unusual - and actually it could be very good news. If it were really serious, they wouldn't wait several days before doing anything. Also, the technician has to pass the results to the specialist, who reviews them, writes his/her report, and then passes it along to either you or your doctor.

Good luck! Hope it all works out for you!

Cuiff 11-17-2003 08:10 AM

Good luck girl*e

54fightin 11-17-2003 12:03 PM

good luck and these sinner's prayers are with you.

FearTheFlyers 11-18-2003 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie_Girl49
That's not unusual - and actually it could be very good news. If it were really serious, they wouldn't wait several days before doing anything. Also, the technician has to pass the results to the specialist, who reviews them, writes his/her report, and then passes it along to either you or your doctor.

Good luck! Hope it all works out for you!

It was a joke! She'll be fine,she just needs to suck it up! What kind of Flyer is that!(oh right that's her weak Devils side shh)

Nikkowar 11-18-2003 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSpeedOnly
It was a joke! She'll be fine,she just needs to suck it up! What kind of Flyer is that!(oh right that's her weak Devils side shh)

DAMN YOU,you just wait till we talk again!!!!!! :p

Nikkowar 11-19-2003 11:54 AM

Results are in,and the X-rays were negative

Flyers26 11-19-2003 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PizzapieZeppelin18
Results are in,and the X-rays were negative

good news... guess you'll need rest & rehab.

FearTheFlyers 11-19-2003 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PizzapieZeppelin18
Results are in,and the X-rays were negative

Good Job!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:20 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.