HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   I know it's a little early but... (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=28467)

Medicine Twin 11-15-2003 05:33 PM

I know it's a little early but...

Based on what I've just seen, and most recent games, this is the line-up I'd like to see against Vancouver Tuesday:

Ryder - Koivu - Zednik
Kilger - Ribeiro - Audette
Bulis - Perreault - Dackell
Begin - Juneau - Sundstrom

Hossa, Langdon

Same Defence...

You don't know how tempted I'd be to sit Zednik for Hossa... Zednik just looks so lazy out there lately.

I kept lines #2 and #3 the way they are. We need to build some chemistry as many others have stated before, why not start with the lines that were getting the chances for us tonight. But we definately didn't dominate tonight so that means changes may be needed. I think Ryder should be in the line-up for sure. He has tons of hustle and grit which would hopefully rub off on others.

It's nice to see Bulis finally get that monkey off his back and get a couple goals... hopefully it builds his confidence. Also, I feel Audette and Dackell get it way worse than they deserve here... although they may not be the most talented guys, they were arguably our hardest working guys out there tonight.

Wpg Jets 11-15-2003 05:42 PM

I just realized you guys have really small centers!

Breenger 11-15-2003 06:02 PM

OH NO!!! Our secrect is out!!

Wpg Jets 11-15-2003 06:04 PM

Which secret is that? That you are paying guys like Juneau, Audette and Perrault way to much for what they bring to the table?

Munchausen 11-15-2003 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medicine Twin
Based on what I've just seen, and most recent games, this is the line-up I'd like to see against Vancouver Tuesday:

Ryder - Koivu - Zednik
Kilger - Ribeiro - Audette
Bulis - Perreault - Dackell
Begin - Juneau - Sundstrom

Hossa, Langdon

Same Defence...

I've thought for a while now that the best possible lineup we could ice was:

Bulis - Koivu - Zednik
Hossa - Ribeiro - Ryder
Kilger - Juneau - Dackell
Langdon - Begin - Sundstrom

However, considering CJ will likely keep the combinaisons that were working tonight, I'd say that your lines look realistic.

Last chance for Zednik to show some effort out there (not necessarily score, just care) before a one game sit if it was up to me.

Playr050 11-15-2003 06:28 PM

I like your first line, just switch the wingers' sides. :)

Medicine Twin 11-15-2003 07:15 PM

Agreed... Zednik - Koivu - Ryder.

KOMO_ROCKS 11-15-2003 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wpg Jets
Which secret is that? That you are paying guys like Juneau, Audette and Perrault way to much for what they bring to the table?

Paying Perreault 2.8 mil per season is not "way too much for what he brings to the table"....he is the best faceoff man in the league and a decent forward, capable of scoring 20 goals. Dont like him, but he is not as overpaid as you think, based on the nhl market