HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Titans Question (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=28481)

FlyerFire 11-15-2003 06:40 PM

Titans Question

who do the FLYERS have rights to?i know SNOWBALL,LAUX,BRUNELLE, ZULTEK-but who else?maybe rights is the wrong word?QTD OUT help.

Quellet The Dogs Out 11-15-2003 08:36 PM

Flyers have the rights to:
-Matt Zultek
-James Laux
-Mathieu Brunelle
-Joey Hope*

Although, Brunelle did get recalled to the Phantoms today on November 14th. Brunelle had 8 points in 12 games for the Titans. He has played in one game with the Phantoms and is point-less.

FYI - Robert Snowball has not skated with the Trenton Titans at all, he has had immigration problems.

Laux was on the IR for 7 days also, he was just taken off on November 13th.

Zultek has been playing very well as of late, I think he has 12 points in 12 games. He missed one of the games, was suspended by the league. 10 goals and 2 assists I think.

Joey Hope appeared in 4 games with the Titans, and now he is back with the Phantoms. He is an excellent player.

Any other questions, feel free to pass them along - I attend most Titans games courtesy of Hockey's Future.

FlyersGuy69 11-15-2003 08:48 PM

how old is Joey Hope?

also, what is his size/weight?

Quellet The Dogs Out 11-16-2003 06:52 AM

Hope is 6'0" and 180 lbs. This is his first professional season, coming from the WHL. I think he needs to put on a couple pounds and he'll have a real good size. He isn't that big, but he isn't small by any means, and he isn't afraid to take the hit. He has great puck control and really knows how to get it up the ice quickly.

FlyerFire 11-16-2003 10:29 AM

Thanks Q

information appreciated :handclap:

Quellet The Dogs Out 11-16-2003 06:14 PM

Anytime bro, i'm more or less the ECHL guy on these boards. I'd be happy to answer any questions...

fan mao rong 11-17-2003 09:03 AM

I say Matt Zultek is no longer on Flyers contract as he was not qualified after last season and signed with the Trenton Titans. I say Jeff Smith is on Flyers contract. I say James Laux is on Phantoms contract. I say Robert Snowball was released because coach Armstrong said he already had players of that type and the Flyers would soon send down Jeff Smith. Snowball never actually played for Titans. I say Chris Houle and Matt Herneisen attended Flyers camp. I say if a team at a higher level (i.e. NHL) wants to call up a player not contracted at a higher level (i.e. NHL) from the ECHL they can do so.

Quellet The Dogs Out 11-17-2003 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan mao rong
I say Matt Zultek is no longer on Flyers contract as he was not qualified after last season and signed with the Trenton Titans. I say Jeff Smith is on Flyers contract. I say James Laux is on Phantoms contract. I say Robert Snowball was released because coach Armstrong said he already had players of that type and the Flyers would soon send down Jeff Smith. Snowball never actually played for Titans. I say Chris Houle and Matt Herneisen attended Flyers camp. I say if a team at a higher level (i.e. NHL) wants to call up a player not contracted at a higher level (i.e. NHL) from the ECHL they can do so.

I say you are not 100% correct.

GKJ 11-18-2003 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quellet The Dogs Out
I say you are not 100% correct.

He's right about Zultek. Unless the Flyers picked him up and we didn't hear. I beleive if you look at one of the Titans press packets it will say it on there Zultek was signed just before the season started.

I lost mine though :eek:

Quellet The Dogs Out 11-18-2003 04:55 PM

FYI - James Laux was recalled to the Phantoms today.

Quellet The Dogs Out 11-23-2003 05:02 PM

FYI - Robert Snowball has been signed to an ECHL contract by the Roanoke Express.

Quellet The Dogs Out 12-03-2003 03:46 AM

Flyers prospect's Mathieu Brunelle and Chris Houle were featured in my write-up of the ECHL's Top Prospects for the Month of November. The article is posted in the ECHL section (and is featured on the main page) of the Hockey's Future website.

http://www.hockeysfuture.com

Enjoy!