HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   The Rink (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Cheapest place to get OVECHKIN MIRROR VISOR? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=286119)

Rakiet* 09-03-2006 04:40 PM

Cheapest place to get OVECHKIN MIRROR VISOR?
 
I'm finding that mostly canadian outlets want $110 for it...thats online. American sites are asking as low as $59.99
Do any of you know a better price to get it for? I wouldn't mind to pay that much with currency conversion to CAD and as a note I'd prefer buying it in Canada. LOWEST PRICE is my priority though.

Thanks..

Slats432 09-03-2006 04:47 PM

I wouldn't buy one. The guy that has one is the guy that gets made fun of by the other players. :teach:

CaptBrannigan 09-03-2006 05:28 PM

I got one from Itech for $69.99 US, so 59.99 looks like the lowest.

redwingsdude 09-03-2006 05:49 PM

I hear the Jerk Store has them.


Edit: They're all out.

Polska 09-03-2006 06:08 PM

Do yourself a favor and get a regular visor. No matter how good you are you'll quickly become the joke of your league.

Jacob 09-03-2006 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redwingsdude (Post 6416502)
I hear the Jerk Store has them.


Edit: They're all out.

And they're plum out of you, too.

Cappy76 09-03-2006 06:32 PM

I wear one in my league got it for 70 bucks....and he's right if you cant put up every night your gonna hear stuff from the other players. I put up decent points throughout the season but am not any means the best in the league and the players seem to bust balls about that. Another thing to think about before buying one is that Ovie gets a new one every game more than likely ive had mine for a few months and theres a few scratches in it. Make sure you can put it somwhere where it wont get scrached!

sc37 09-03-2006 09:54 PM

Lowest price here:

http://www.247hockey.com/pd_itech_hlc_clear.cfm

There's a little drop down box in the top right that converts the price to other currencies too. But keep in mind...it costs a lot to ship to Cananda, your savings might not be that much.

Rakiet* 09-04-2006 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sc37 (Post 6417595)
Lowest price here:

http://www.247hockey.com/pd_itech_hlc_clear.cfm

There's a little drop down box in the top right that converts the price to other currencies too. But keep in mind...it costs a lot to ship to Cananda, your savings might not be that much.

yeah taht was one of the sites, i don't like thier conversion...i'm pretty sure one usd costs 1.13 cad at the moment +/-...works out to a little less, but banks dont even charge that much to convert, thats what ticks me off.

another thing, would it fit this helmet?: http://www.sportchek.ca/product_desc...cCategory=true

#2eddieshore 09-04-2006 06:09 PM

don't do it.

sc37 09-04-2006 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rakiet (Post 6422400)
yeah taht was one of the sites, i don't like thier conversion...i'm pretty sure one usd costs 1.13 cad at the moment +/-...works out to a little less, but banks dont even charge that much to convert, thats what ticks me off.

another thing, would it fit this helmet?: http://www.sportchek.ca/product_desc...cCategory=true

Visors are usually compatible with all helmets...just might be a pain to fit it on, or might take some spacers or whatnot, but it'll work.

Smell The Glove 09-05-2006 12:10 AM

Check eBay out. I saw one on there not too long ago go for $59.99.

Geogaddi 09-05-2006 01:51 AM

I have a slightly tinted visor, no need for the full mirror. I've used a Half visor/half cage and when i moved to just a normal visor the tinted one def helped keep glare away. but that was still 54+ dollars for that. so your not really going to get some amazing deal on it.

The Tikkanen 09-05-2006 11:10 AM

I had 1 and went to a cage for fear of losing my teeth. Nobody said a word to me and if it upsets people just by looking at you then it is worth the money. You may even get these dumb f**ks to take a penalty cause they don't like a piece of equipment.

Hank19 09-05-2006 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Bachul (Post 6416207)
I wouldn't buy one. The guy that has one is the guy that gets made fun of by the other players. :teach:

Hahaha. So true.
Nobody in our league every gave the guy a hard time on the ice but he was the butt of many, many jokes while having beers after the game.

BCCHL inactive 09-06-2006 12:21 AM

As a referee, I'd make fun of you if you wore that in a rec league.

roast 09-13-2006 05:30 PM

might as well put a target on your back with it

Anksun 09-13-2006 05:48 PM

Recreational hockey should be play with a full visor. period.

xeric716x 09-13-2006 05:58 PM

www.greatskate.com

Doctor Hook 09-13-2006 10:34 PM

I've seen two people rock those at rec league and both are dooshes. Just sayin'.:teach:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:43 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.