HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   TV Schedule posted. (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=289613)

Fire Sather 09-14-2006 07:02 PM

TV Schedule posted.

http://msgnetwork.com/Rangers_tv_schedule.jsp

Finest 09-14-2006 07:46 PM

so does that mean to say that the San Juan game against the Panthers will be televised on MSG? If so that would be awsome :yo:

FLYLine24* 09-14-2006 07:51 PM

Anyone know if the FSN schedules are out yet? I hope they air the 2 away preseason games vs the devs and isles.

Fire Sather 09-14-2006 08:08 PM

Isles and Devils schedules are also released.. just change "Rangers" to "Islanders" or "Devils" in the URL.

RGY 09-14-2006 08:28 PM

Is it just me or are the western conference matchups earlier in the season this year??

Son of Steinbrenner 09-14-2006 09:26 PM

Does anybody know if you get MSG2 and FSNY2 on Time Warner? I called twice and both times i got the answer "I guess."

Also does anybody know if you get any HD broadcast on Time Warner? They don't have MSGHD or FSNYHD but they also don't have YESHD but still show the Yankee games in HD.

My first time ever living in a time warner zone and i'm very curious.

HockeyBasedNYC 09-14-2006 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Son of Steinbrenner (Post 6494871)
Does anybody know if you get MSG2 and FSNY2 on Time Warner? I called twice and both times i got the answer "I guess."

Also does anybody know if you get any HD broadcast on Time Warner? They don't have MSGHD or FSNYHD but they also don't have YESHD but still show the Yankee games in HD.

My first time ever living in a time warner zone and i'm very curious.

Same here, i have Time Warner NY, after living with the hell of Cablevision for years, now i have a new operator to yell at.

Son of Steinbrenner 09-14-2006 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HockeyBasedNYC (Post 6495115)
Same here, i have Time Warner NY, after living with the hell of Cablevision for years, now i have a new operator to yell at.

I'm finding for the most part cablevision has better hd programming. Yes Time Warner has more HD stations but Cablevision had what i wanted in HD which is the Rangers and Yankees...

It's a shame to say that cablevision is the lesser of to evils here.

True Blue Bleed Blue 09-16-2006 01:06 PM

I really am not happy about Trautwig, and JD being gone. Oh well, I met Al a few times, was a great guy, and I've listened to JD and heard him host tons of special occasions, with the good ol, "Welcome to another special night at Madison Square Garden". They will be missed, and I'm sure Gianone will fill in fine, but I still can't buy Micheletti, a guy who I've hated, and criticized while hes been on the Island. Oh well

BDubinskyNYR17* 09-16-2006 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Blue Bleed Blue (Post 6504872)
I really am not happy about Trautwig, and JD being gone. Oh well, I met Al a few times, was a great guy, and I've listened to JD and heard him host tons of special occasions, with the good ol, "Welcome to another special night at Madison Square Garden". They will be missed, and I'm sure Gianone will fill in fine, but I still can't buy Micheletti, a guy who I've hated, and criticized while hes been on the Island. Oh well

im just glad its not Mike Crispino. I do like Micheletti, he is always fair and knows more about the game.

1940NOMORE 09-16-2006 01:55 PM

Sept. 19th Game on MSG ??

For those who may have missed it, the Ranger site has the Devils game listed as being on MSG at 7:30.

It may just be a mistake, but I've got my fingers crossed.

BDubinskyNYR17* 09-16-2006 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1940NOMORE (Post 6505144)
For those who may have missed it, the Ranger site has the Devils game listed as being on MSG at 7:30.

It may just be a mistake, but I've got my fingers crossed.

Im glad MSG will show some of the Rangers preseason games, but I wonder why FSNY wont. At least Devils home game vs the Rangers or Islanders home game vs the Rangers would be exciting to watch.

WheresBarnaby 09-16-2006 02:28 PM

Woah, when did Trautwig leave?