HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Preseason GDT:19/09/06: Bruins @ Canadiens, 7:30 PM, CJAD, CKAC (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=290784)

Le Tricolore 09-19-2006 07:01 AM

Preseason GDT:19/09/06: Bruins @ Canadiens, 7:30 PM, CJAD, CKAC

Someone edit the title with the media sources it'll be on.

Lines according to: http://rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/213190.html

Chris Higgins - Saku Koivu - Michael Ryder
Duncan Milroy - Radek Bonk - Steve Begin
Jonathan Ferland - Kyle Chipchura - Alexander Perezhogin
Guillaumme Latendresse - Ben Maxwell - Matt D'Agostini

Andrei Markov - Craig Rivet
Mark Streit - Jon Gleed
Mike Komisarek - Ryan O'Byrne

Cristobal Huet
Carey Price

I'm kind of disappointed that Grabovski isn't playing, since I'll be at the game, but it'll be fun to see Lats, Chippy, O'Byrne and Price play.

GoodKiwi 09-19-2006 07:43 AM

I'm disappointed Samsonov - Kovalev duo isnt on. :(

Qui Gon Dave 09-19-2006 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Le Tricolore (Post 6521124)
I'm kind of disappointed that Grabovski isn't playing, since I'll be at the game, but it'll be fun to see Lats, Chippy, O'Byrne and Price play.

A GAME DAY THREAD :jump: :handclap: :yo:

Been a long time since we had one of these. Good to have them back. As for Grabovski, I'm half expecting him to centre both Kostitsyns in the second game tomorrow night so if you can get tickets for the second game, I expect you'll see him (don't know what ticket prices and availability are like though). I doubt anyone will play both games against the Bruins.

Don't know all the sources the game will be on, but you can listen to the English radio broadcast at www.cjad.com

Hope everyone going tonight enjoys the game and best of luck to our lads in their first pre-season game.

Go Habs Go :handclap:

Louis Houde 09-19-2006 07:48 AM

I predict 6-4 habs

Koivu 3 pts
latendresse 2 goals
Perezhogin 1 goal 1 assist
at least 1 fight

go habs go

Le Tricolore 09-19-2006 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qui Gon Dave (Post 6521232)

Been a long time since we had one of these. Good to have them back. As for Grabovski, I'm half expecting him to centre both Kostitsyns in the second game tomorrow night so if you can get tickets for the second game, I expect you'll see him (don't know what ticket prices and availability are like though). I doubt anyone will play both games against the Bruins.

Don't know all the sources the game will be on, but you can listen to the English radio broadcast at www.cjad.com

Hope everyone going tonight enjoys the game and best of luck to our lads in their first pre-season game.

I work during tomorrow's game. I'll see it... but not too well, heh.

Slew Foots 09-19-2006 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qui Gon Dave (Post 6521232)

I graduated from McGill University a couple of years back, but decided to go back to school part-time...night classes monday-tuesday-wednesday...don't ask me why I'm doing this to myself.

However, a preseason GDT is enough to make me realize what's truly important in life...I can't afford to miss that many games...I just can't. Consequently, I just dropped the wednesday night class, and I will mark the occasion by attending tomorrow's game.

From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank the HFBoards faithful for helping me see the light.

CrossCheck 09-19-2006 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Le Tricolore (Post 6521124)
Someone edit the title with the media sources it'll be on.

Lines according to: http://rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/213190.html

Chris Higgins - Saku Koivu - Michael Ryder
Duncan Milroy - Radek Bonk - Steve Begin
Jonathan Ferland - Kyle Chipchura - Alexander Perezhogin
Guillaumme Latendresse - Ben Maxwell - Matt D'Agostini

Andrei Markov - Craig Rivet
Mark Streit - Jon Gleed
Mike Komisarek - Ryan O'Byrne

Cristobal Huet
Carey Price

KEEP YOUR HEADS UP B'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yo:

canada_habs2006 09-19-2006 08:03 AM

so koivu is good to play then. hopefully he can play enough pre-season games to get comfortable with his vision on the ice, and shouldn't play much differently once the reg season starts.

Qui Gon Dave 09-19-2006 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRG87 (Post 6521270)
I graduated from McGill University a couple of years back, but decided to go back to school part-time...night classes monday-tuesday-wednesday...don't ask me why I'm doing this to myself.

However, a preseason GDT is enough to make me realize what's truly important in life...I can't afford to miss that many games...I just can't. Consequently, I just dropped the wednesday night class, and I will mark the occasion by attending tomorrow's game.

From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank the HFBoards faithful for helping me see the light.

I think, although it might be worth checking, that out of those three days, we have most games on Tuesdays, next most amount of games on Wednesdays and then the least number of games on Mondays. Thats the impression I got from drawing up some big calenders for the season to display at home and noting all the games on them (and Hamiltons). I think the best day for a Habs game this year will be Saturdays though, so as long as you don't miss too many of those, you shouldn't miss too many Habs games.

felixd 09-19-2006 08:07 AM

This isn't on TV right? Only Saturdays game?

canada_habs2006 09-19-2006 08:21 AM

i thought the game on Monday against Ottawa was the only televised game.

Slew Foots 09-19-2006 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qui Gon Dave (Post 6521330)
I think, although it might be worth checking, that out of those three days, we have most games on Tuesdays, next most amount of games on Wednesdays and then the least number of games on Mondays. Thats the impression I got from drawing up some big calenders for the season to display at home and noting all the games on them (and Hamiltons). I think the best day for a Habs game this year will be Saturdays though, so as long as you don't miss too many of those, you shouldn't miss too many Habs games.

Thanks for the info...I sorta thought about that, but ultimately, the wednesday class was the most "unimportant" one.

Guillermo 09-19-2006 08:27 AM

Reservation at La Cage aux Sports has been made on Sunday! :yo:

cjbhab* 09-19-2006 08:40 AM

Hopefully we have one of our rookies just jump out and play amazing. If Latendresse can duplicate last year .. well ya .. Im not very excited for this. Its only preseason.

GoneAway 09-19-2006 08:50 AM

Is the game on tv or on the radio?

Ahhh the fever begins...

ti-vite 09-19-2006 08:59 AM

From what I could find on the Bruins board (shudder)

The B’s are scheduled to take 30 or 31 players on their road trip to Montreal for games Tuesday and Wednesday. I’ll try to get up the list of players who are scheduled to play Tuesday on this blog sometime Monday.

•Phil Kessel, Lewis confirmed, is scheduled to center a line flanked by Marco Sturm and Glen Murray in the first game with the Habs. He’ll also play on a power-play unit.

•The goaltender schedule, according to Lewis: Tim Thomas two periods and Brian Finley one period Tuesday; Hannu Toivonen for two sessions and Finley for one Wednesday.

go_habs_go 09-19-2006 09:51 AM

I think Samsonov will be playing.. on rds.ca it says that Samsonov will be more than ready to face his former teamates on Tuesaday?

HABSMANIA21* 09-19-2006 09:52 AM

Will I Be Able To Listen To Tonights Game On The Internet>

Anybody think?

go_habs_go 09-19-2006 09:52 AM

sorry its canadiens.com that said that not RDS.. here is what it says..

The Canadiens' goalies can be thankful they no longer have to face Sergei Samsonov, who will be more than ready to face his former teammates Tuesday night at the Bell Centre.

Hab-Dawgs 09-19-2006 09:54 AM

yeah, go to cjad.com

znk 09-19-2006 09:56 AM

ckac in french.
I dont know about english....if not montreal's english broadcast boston might be available.

DerekT 09-19-2006 09:57 AM

What number should Kessel be wearing? I'd like to look out for him.

DerekT 09-19-2006 09:59 AM

CJAD usually has all the preseason games, unless it's preempted by football or something of that sort.

HABSMANIA21* 09-19-2006 10:01 AM

yah

good sounds like ill be listening then.

And why isnt rds gonna plan on showing the game can you really tell me baseball would get higher ratings then the HABS? I for one dont think so.

HABSMANIA21* 09-19-2006 10:02 AM

Go Habbbbbbbbbbbbbs!!!!