HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   It will be a journey... (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=29183)

SmokeyClause 11-18-2003 11:38 AM

It will be a journey...

...of epic proportions. It will be a trip that rivals those in story book. The Shire to Mordor? It's a mere trip to the bathroom compared to this mighty feat. Forrest Gump's jog accross America? Nothing but a trip to the local gas station. This trip will be the trip that defines a generation...nay, a country.

OK, enough B.S. I am going up to Cincinnati on Friday the 23rd of February. There, I am going to catch a Chicago Wolves/Cincinnati Mighty Ducks game. Hopefully getting to see the much hyped Kari Lehtonen. Then, I will stay in Cincinnati for the next two days. On Saturday, I'll watch the Manitoba Moose play the Ducks. On Sunday, the Milwaukee Admirals come to town. Then, I am going to cap it off on Monday by driving an hour and a half up to Columbus to watch the Predators play the BJ's in Nationwide Arena. Four games, four nights. I am going regardless of who else joins me. But, if enough interest is located, I could see making a nice outing out of it. The ticks to the Cincy game will run us around 10 per. The Columbus game will run around 20-40 per. And we can all sleep in my Mustang... ;) If I get enough interest, I'll check into some hotels. I have an Uncle in the bidness. He might be able to get me a deal.

biscuithead 11-18-2003 11:43 AM

Wish I could join you!
Oh to be young and without all these responsibilities!

BluesConvert 11-18-2003 11:52 AM

Man, that sounds like a BLAST. I'd even have babysitters (grandparents in Louisville).

However, my road trip money for the season is earmarked for the St Louis game in Dec, and an ATTEMPT at a Minneosta trip later in the season. :cry:

/bc

Radulov for Czar* 11-18-2003 02:18 PM

That sounds interesting.. too bad hockey prevents me from attending..

Joe T Choker 11-18-2003 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeyClause
...of epic proportions. It will be a trip that rivals those in story book. The Shire to Mordor? It's a mere trip to the bathroom compared to this mighty feat. Forrest Gump's jog accross America? Nothing but a trip to the local gas station. This trip will be the trip that defines a generation...nay, a country.

OK, enough B.S. I am going up to Cincinnati on Friday the 23rd of February. There, I am going to catch a Chicago Wolves/Cincinnati Mighty Ducks game. Hopefully getting to see the much hyped Kari Lehtonen. Then, I will stay in Cincinnati for the next two days. On Saturday, I'll watch the Manitoba Moose play the Ducks. On Sunday, the Milwaukee Admirals come to town. Then, I am going to cap it off on Monday by driving an hour and a half up to Columbus to watch the Predators play the BJ's in Nationwide Arena. Four games, four nights. I am going regardless of who else joins me. But, if enough interest is located, I could see making a nice outing out of it. The ticks to the Cincy game will run us around 10 per. The Columbus game will run around 20-40 per. And we can all sleep in my Mustang... ;) If I get enough interest, I'll check into some hotels. I have an Uncle in the bidness. He might be able to get me a deal.

hey bud...you've got the teams right but its the weekend before you said it is...just wanted to make sure you know this.

Enoch 11-18-2003 03:36 PM

Road Trip!!!!!! Doubt I can go, but would love to if possible.

SmokeyClause 11-18-2003 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven_Nation_Army
hey bud...you've got the teams right but its the weekend before you said it is...just wanted to make sure you know this.

Did I mention I was ******** :D