HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   after Vcr, how about these lines for next game? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=29291)

Shazbot 11-18-2003 08:02 PM

after Vcr, how about these lines for next game?

from the game vs. the Canucks on Nov. 18,

i didn't like:

1. Audette - looked like a total bum, especially when he caught JovoCop in the face with his stick

2. Kilger - i thought he looked lazy, couldn't quite keep up with his linemates, especially not Ribs

3. i don't understand why Perreault, who's second on the team in scoring, was benched again

how about these lines for next game:

Zednik - Koivu - Ryder : they really came alive, didn't they?
Ribeiro - Perreault - Bulis
Hossa - Juneau - Dackell : teach Hoss to play D again?
Langdon/Kilger - Bégin - Sundstrom

i also kind of like the idea of giving Gratton a shot on the 4th line with Bégin, although his scoring and leadership is needed in Hamilton

[edit:]
after reading another thread started tonight, this might be even better, and Perreault's softness gets left out:

Zednik - Koivu - Ryder
Bulis - Ribeiro - Hossa
Sundstrom - Juneau - Dackell
Langdon - Bégin - Kilger

jcpenny 11-18-2003 08:08 PM

Perreault is good where he was during that Vancouver game, we dont need his softness anymore.

EquabaleAce 11-19-2003 03:36 AM

i don't get a chance to watch alot of habs games but i was wondering why hainsey is sitting so much.

can someone enlighten me please? thanks

Shazbot 11-19-2003 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adammacisaac
i don't get a chance to watch alot of habs games but i was wondering why hainsey is sitting so much.

i don't understand it myself. i do watch a lot of Habs games and i thought he was playing well. and i think he's +3.

komisakick ass 11-19-2003 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plekanec
:handclap:

My lines would be as fellow

Ryder Koivu Zednik

Hossa Ribeiro Audette

Bulis Juneau Dackell

Kilger Begin Langdon

exactly the same :yo:

markov` 11-19-2003 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adammacisaac

One simple answer: he didn't put any effort. This guy's talented, but he's too lazy, IMO.

crakced 11-19-2003 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markov`
One simple answer: he didn't put any effort. This guy's talented, but he's too lazy, IMO.

I disagree. Julien has been playing Boullion against the more physical teams. I guess he feels Boullion is better at battling in the corners compared to Hainsey.

Démon Blond 11-19-2003 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shazbot

Zednik - Koivu - Ryder
Bulis - Ribeiro - Hossa
Sundstrom - Juneau - Dackell
Langdon - Bégin - Kilger

I really like those lines, no Audette and Perreault (both their time is up in Montreal) is a treat for the eyes! :handclap: :bow: