HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   New to the board (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=29300)

Istvan 11-18-2003 10:26 PM

New to the board

Hi all.

I'm new to the board. Watched Habs vs Canucks tonight. Pretty decent effort. Nice goal by Markov-good for his confidence. Koivu's line was very good. I'm not impressed with the PK and wonder if Charron is partly responsible. I'd like to see Hossa back in the lineup soon.

Cheers

Munchausen 11-18-2003 10:55 PM

Welcome to the board buddy. :)

I second your thoughts on the game. Good game overall where good things happened for us (Markov's, Ryder's and Zed's goals were needed for their confidence + not giving up when we fell behind). On the other end, the PK is pathetic and needs to be taken care of pronto.

Looking forward to reading you again.

Darz 11-19-2003 04:49 AM

Welcome to the boards Istvan.

The PK is definately becoming our achilles heel and the PP is not far behind.
Our special teams are definately NOT special.

EquabaleAce 11-19-2003 04:56 AM

welcome,

i'm new myself here aswell but these things are fun to express opinions on
did anyone notice how bad the pk got once carbs left for big D without much personell change on the pk

i wish guys would slide to block shots from the point like keane and carbd did

i saw begin block a shot form a senator on saturday and it brought a tear to my eye, other than that i can't remember a hab sliding to block a shot

please correct me if i'm wrong

caper13 11-19-2003 06:58 AM

welcome guys the pp sucks how long are they going to stick with charon imo the whole asst.s should be gone ....but ....if theo did not let those imo last 2 easy goals in we would have won. :mad:

danboulie 11-19-2003 03:21 PM

Welcome to the boards, Istvan!

Agreed, the PP and PK are sucking total nads right now. Something needs to be done if this team wants to make the playoffs, because with special teams like that, it ain't gonna happen.

Uber Coca 11-19-2003 03:29 PM

Welcome!

I pretty agree with everything you said, especially the Hossa thing. The kid played pretty good in his last games and he deserves a spot, more than Audette and Perreault. An other player who's playing good is Dackell, he plays his role and isn't an issue on the third line, good effort.

Démon Blond 11-19-2003 04:04 PM

Welcome to the board, I hope you have fun here. :)

I agree, Hossa should be back and keep his spot with Ribiero... there are two extra bodies at offence and they are Audette (he should retire, he looks like he completly lost his touch) and Perreault ( I kind of like him, we should trade him). Put them in the booth where they belong!