HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Observation (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=29322)

crossxcheck 11-19-2003 03:02 AM

Observation

We get thie "City Paper" every morning here at work and nearly every day they have a write up on the preds. That's excellent. However, not once(that I am aware of) in the last 3 or so weeks have they even mentioned Zidlicky and the outstanding season that he is having (they have mentioned Hartnell being hot which is good). Also, what bit I read the Titanssean they have made no mention either. You'd think it would be all over the sports page that Z is 2nd among NHL defensmen. If this were the case maybe that would be helping attendance??

darth5 11-19-2003 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossxcheck
We get thie "City Paper" every morning here at work and nearly every day they have a write up on the preds. That's excellent. However, not once(that I am aware of) in the last 3 or so weeks have they even mentioned Zidlicky and the outstanding season that he is having (they have mentioned Hartnell being hot which is good). Also, what bit I read the Titanssean they have made no mention either. You'd think it would be all over the sports page that Z is 2nd among NHL defensmen. If this were the case maybe that would be helping attendance??

Titanssean :joker:
Good one-- it might be more accurate to call it the 'Footballsean' as it covers all college and high school oblong ball pretty thoroughly, too...

crossxcheck 11-19-2003 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tnrocketman
Titanssean :joker:
Good one-- it might be more accurate to call it the 'Footballsean' as it covers all college and high school oblong ball pretty thoroughly, too...

Indeed you're right. Can't forget the tremendous UT coverage and all the articles about how Vandy beat Kentucky to get their first SEC win in 3 years. :joker: :joker:

sparkle twin 11-19-2003 09:19 PM

Ahh, just as you write that there is a large article in Wednesday’s Tennessean paper about Zidlicky and the PP. Of course then we proceed to go 0-6 against LA, but still.

Speaking of the AntiPredatorsean, did anyone else get the email about the complete lie of an article about a Kats Cheerleader lawsuit? Well, I didn’t get it, but my Dad did and he sent it to me, but anyway, it said that everything in the Tennessean was false and that stuff about Diller and Leipold was completely made up (you had to really read the article closely to see that) and cameras were not used improperly on fans or people who rented suites. It also failed to mention that the judge in the case dismissed a lot of the lawsuit and some amendments that the Cheerleaders were trying to make against Powers Management and the Predators. Jerry Helper sent the email, either Sunday or Monday, I assume he sent it to the Tennesseean also, but so far I have yet to see any kind of reaction from the paper.